reallovesexdolls.com

141 cm F-cup (Ultra-Soft) Arrival & Butt Mod!!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SC Kline

141 cm F-cup (Ultra-Soft) Arrival & Butt Mod!!!

Post by SC Kline »

So, before I get into things, Let me congratulate RLSD on yet another flawless purchasing/delivery process!
I have the 141cm F-cup done in ultra-soft tpe. This alone is simply amazing given the proportions of the doll. The butt mod that I've done here is a little bit tricky, but well worth the effort. I carefully cut down about 3/4" which created —by default— a higher anal entry. When I mention "3/4"," it is important to note that it is the deepest point of the ark parallel to the contour of the cheeks. in other words, the top of the crack (at base of back) should be a very shallow removal, and very gradually reach the depth of the vag. The material making up that "wall" between top of anal tunnel and recess of the crack is not much more than an inch; so again, follow the contour. The best way someone could help themselves prior to attempting this would be to look at women's butt pics for hours... You well certainly notice things that you may not have before because you are trying to solve a structural issue. I decided not to smooth this cut area over with a soldering iron because I believe I cut well enough... The trick is to carefully "score" certain areas with a utility knife, and then sort of stretch out any excess and snip with regular scissors.
Just so we're on the same page with all of this, I do acknowledge that the looks of these results to not exactly match the appearance of the real thing. That would be difficult to achieve anyhow given the incorrect placement of things on the dolls. The idea is to get a better feel and better access. If you've ever heard of the term "travel" regarding the keys on your keyboard; well this procedure along with the ultra-soft option provides the equivalent. I'll put it this way... She will do all the work, if not most.
As far as breasts... I don't know if I'm going to do that real soon. I know that on this specific doll, the breast walls are most thick in all the wrong places. These doll's breasts need to have thinner walls on top and inside to pull off an expansion that is successful. We'll see.
IMG_0419.JPG
IMG_0418.JPG
IMG_0417.JPG
IMG_0415.JPG
IMG_0414.JPG

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 141 cm F-cup (Ultra-Soft) Arrival & Butt Mod!!!

Post by stones »

Look forward to seeing what develops!

Eva2017
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: 141 cm F-cup (Ultra-Soft) Arrival & Butt Mod!!!

Post by Eva2017 »

Great mods! I've noticed people getting very creative with their dolls lately.

INFORMATIONS