reallovesexdolls.com

141 cm F-cup (Ultra-Soft) on the way...

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SC Kline

141 cm F-cup (Ultra-Soft) on the way...

Post by SC Kline »

I'm looking at June 19th for arrival of this doll. This is gonna be a really big deal because of the mods I'll be doing. I can't help but think back to January when i'd received my first "Zoe" (when she first hit the market)... It was such a weird dichotomy of having such an awesome figure/shape, and yet being so firm —thank goodness for that ultra-soft. I never heard any review from the guy who bought that from me —hope he's happy, and that the doll fits his sensibilities.
So maaannn, this is that point in the wait where you're just beside yourself with anticipation; as this will be my forth time getting a new doll. It's like, you order a doll; you brag it up on doll forum, and then you have to somehow put it out of your mind for those first few weeks so that you can actually function day to day. Then, you get that email that she's left shenzen, or wherever... You read through all of those weird cities on the tracking order trying to kid yourself that it will show up sooner than expected —crazy stuff, but thank goodness for these dolls.
I remember unboxing my first Zoe, and how perfectly she was situated at an upward angle so not to flatten her rear. Then I rolled her out and though "what a huge, round, awesome a$$." This time it's gonna be squishy; and given that it is so warm now in NJ, everything will be nice and soft.
So how will my 142cm G-cup fit into this picture? Well, one of her two heads will be going on the new doll because I didn't order one for her. I'm excited that they're both virtually the same height. Things are gonna be interesting... That is for certain.

DocGrok

Re: 141 cm F-cup (Ultra-Soft) on the way...

Post by DocGrok »

Yeah, it's getting pretty toasty down here in Philly. I'm excited to see your new lady, SC. My Fumiko is pretty firm but that's the nature of Silicone. Did you get Standing Feet? I'd be afraid of laying her down on anything less than a a giant marshmallow.

I had the same problem of trying to put it out of my mind, the shipped waiting is worse than the manufacturing waiting.

Can't wait to see her and all the mods you'll be doing.

Cheers,
DocGrok
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

SC Kline wrote:I'm looking at June 19th for arrival of this doll. This is gonna be a really big deal because of the mods I'll be doing. I can't help but think back to January when i'd received my first "Zoe" (when she first hit the market)... It was such a weird dichotomy of having such an awesome figure/shape, and yet being so firm —thank goodness for that ultra-soft. I never heard any review from the guy who bought that from me —hope he's happy, and that the doll fits his sensibilities.
So maaannn, this is that point in the wait where you're just beside yourself with anticipation; as this will be my forth time getting a new doll. It's like, you order a doll; you brag it up on doll forum, and then you have to somehow put it out of your mind for those first few weeks so that you can actually function day to day. Then, you get that email that she's left shenzen, or wherever... You read through all of those weird cities on the tracking order trying to kid yourself that it will show up sooner than expected —crazy stuff, but thank goodness for these dolls.
I remember unboxing my first Zoe, and how perfectly she was situated at an upward angle so not to flatten her rear. Then I rolled her out and though "what a huge, round, awesome a$$." This time it's gonna be squishy; and given that it is so warm now in NJ, everything will be nice and soft.
So how will my 142cm G-cup fit into this picture? Well, one of her two heads will be going on the new doll because I didn't order one for her. I'm excited that they're both virtually the same height. Things are gonna be interesting... That is for certain.
COGRATZZZZ and can't wait to see her...... We as well are waiting on our traveling girl ..........So exciting :glou: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

DocGrok wrote:Yeah, it's getting pretty toasty down here in Philly. I'm excited to see your new lady, SC. My Fumiko is pretty firm but that's the nature of Silicone. Did you get Standing Feet? I'd be afraid of laying her down on anything less than a a giant marshmallow.

I had the same problem of trying to put it out of my mind, the shipped waiting is worse than the manufacturing waiting.

Can't wait to see her and all the mods you'll be doing.

Cheers,
DocGrok
Definitely standing feet...

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

You'll be the 2nd person I know of getting the ultra-soft TPE option. I look forward to reading your reviews! These last 5 days will be a pain..... when Lisa arrived, the Fed-ex delivery guy left me for his last stop to make certain someone would be home to help him unload the box - he didn't realize I had taken a day's vacation - and having to wait until 8:00 at night was cruel and unusual torture! LOL

Congratulations! Hope the days pass quickly.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Hey all. The doll will be delivered today!! I will have results of the butt mod this evening or tomorrow. To anyone who doesn't know what I mean by but mod, please see this post I put up a number of months ago entitled:
WE NEED DOLLS WITH DEEPER BUTT CRACKS, AND HERE'S WHY...

Being powerfully addicted to the female form as I am, it has occurred to me —through a great deal of study— that something has been missing with these dolls we cherish —follow me on this... We've seen the "jiggle demos," squeeze tests," and so on. The "Zoe" video on youtube comes to mind (owned her briefly), or the "Bubble-But" chick (videos) from Passion Dolls. Yes, there is a decent amount of jiggle, but if the cheeks were split deeper, each cheek would move more independently, thus creating more movement and realism. This is how real women are built, is it not...? A very toned, yet endowed women can easily shake her magic because of how the Lord split her. I really believe that such an adjustment in production would send manufacturers over-the-top. I believe that the leaps the affordable TPE manufacturers/ designers have taken in the past 18 months are absolutely amazing, and this but-crack idea can be the beginning of a new awesomeness.
Although I'm relatively new to the forum, I've been lurking for the last five years. I've owned the breast pillow from Ruby13, 155cm DD from 1am, Zoe from RLSD, and am now waiting for my ultra-soft 142cm G-cup from RLSD (my breast pillow, btw, had so many finger dents in it after just one week of relatively careful use). I just like TPE better because it is now possible for men like myself to have two, or maybe even three very hot, high-quality women for the price of a RealDoll. I can't afford to design a doll of my liking at this point, but perhaps we should lobby the vendors to bring forth this but-crack agenda.

INFORMATIONS