reallovesexdolls.com

NEW RLSD Exclusive! Doll Safe Perfumes and Renewal Powder

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

NEW RLSD Exclusive! Doll Safe Perfumes and Renewal Powder

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Check out our NEW powdered perfumes in delicious scents and Premium Renewal Powder that are all chemical free and completely organic!
https://reallovesexdolls.com/powder-perfume-make-up/

New PREMIUM Renewal Powder

Real Love Sex Dolls continues to push the boundaries of cutting edge doll care as the exclusive seller of premium renewal powder! This unique powder blend is tested safe and effective for all doll skin tones and our revolutionary powder sprayer applicator makes covering your goddess’ entire body quicker and easier than ever. You don’t even need a brush!

Premium renewal powder is made from 100% natural ingredients. Unlike cornstarch, which is chemically extracted and has chemical residues, the starches in premium renewal powder are made by drying and grinding plants into a fine powder and have no added chemicals.
  • > Highest quality renewal powder on the market
  • > Natural antiseptic qualities
  • > Powder comes in a revolutionary powder sprayer pump applicator
  • > 100% natural ingredients
  • > Free of corn, talc and chemical residue
  • > Better for sensitive skin
  • > Tested for safety and performance
  • > Appropriate for all doll skin tones
Learn more about our NEW Premium Renewal Powder FAQ's! https://reallovesexdolls.com/premium-re ... wder-faqs/

New Powdered Perfumes!

Real Love Sex Dolls offers the first and only powdered perfume made exclusively for dolls. These perfumes alert the senses to make your doll come alive. Made from natural ingredients, including organic fragrance and essential oils, powdered perfumes are color-safe and create a smooth, life-like texture on doll skin.

Bulgarian Rose

Scent Description: This perfume is elegant with a smooth, yet complex rose scent. Organic Bulgarian Rose fragrance offers a balanced natural aroma that smells just like a budding rose. A bright powdery finish rounds out this perfume to make it the perfect compliment for your classy lady.

Lilac

Scent Description: One of the all-time classic scents for women, lilac is difficult to capture in words--just like the woman wearing it! Lilac is bright and floral like baby powder, but also sweet and richly layered. This perfume is made from organic lilac fragrance, distilling a pure and smooth essence of the beloved blossom.

Vanilla

Scent Description: Your lady is going to smell good enough to eat with this sweet and creamy vanilla perfume! Our youthful vanilla blend is a cross between a tropical flower and a milkshake, making it the perfect scent for an exotic beauty or the girl next door.

Orange Blossom

Scent Description: This compelling custom blend is one of our staff favorites for its unexpected and rich fragrance. Sweet citrus is paired with vanilla and a touch of lavender for a complex and creamy fragrance.

Boudoir

Scent Description: This bold perfume was custom crafted exclusively for Real Love Sex Dolls. Elements of rose, cinnamon and sandalwood will raise the hairs on your back as you are transported to a steamy night in Paris. Imagine dark red wallpaper and the lights of the city outside your window, the last things you see before you are enveloped by a forbidden beauty...
Attachments
Powdered-Perfume---Boudoir_600px.png
Powdered-Perfume---Boudoir_600px.png (194.59 KiB) Viewed 1147 times
PremiumRenewalPowder.png
PremiumRenewalPowder.png (83.65 KiB) Viewed 1147 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS