reallovesexdolls.com

My 141 F-cup eva

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
demvids

My 141 F-cup eva

Post by demvids »

I got my 141 F-cup Eva!! This is my first doll ever, I'm still waiting on my Ruby13!! any I noticed right out the box that my eva butt was a little bit flat!!, is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this?

sircraig90

Re: My 141 F-cup eva

Post by sircraig90 »

demvids wrote:I got my 141 F-cup Eva!! This is my first doll ever, I'm still waiting on my Ruby13!! any I noticed right out the box that my eva butt was a little bit flat!!, is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this?
Congratulations. :)

Yes, it's normal for tpe butts to be a bit flat out of the box. It should, in time, return to normal.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

She is a very cute and sexy doll.

Please post pictures when you can.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations, have a great honeymoon!

xeffects
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xeffects »

No pictures?! You can't excite us like that and not post pictures man! =P

Gim
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Gim »

Mine just came in today. Same flat butt. Broke my heart for a sec until until I found this and a couple other threads.

...Anybody have an estimate for how long it usually takes the booty to return to normal? If she's stored flat on her back (on memory foam) will it still regain its roundness?

Eva2017
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Eva2017 »

Hello guys. I recently purchased a 141cm Eva in the ultra soft TPE and had the same issue. I've been away from her for about two weeks, but I've had her hanging in the closet for a while now. I arrive back in town tonight so I'll let you know if her butt is back to full form. I've had her for about a month in total now.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

demvids wrote:I got my 141 F-cup Eva!! This is my first doll ever, I'm still waiting on my Ruby13!! any I noticed right out the box that my eva butt was a little bit flat!!, is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this?
Give it 12 hrs or so, and a little bit of warmth.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Is this a super soft version or the regular TPE?

xeffects
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xeffects »

I still owe $1.4k on my invoice ... you guys are so lucky ... I'll get down to zero in then next 3 months! Mean while please post pictures as I have said before on my initial reply!

demvids

Post by demvids »

Butt Now looks normal, it took about a day, I will be posting pics soon, been very busy, I just want to read up on how to care for this doll it's my first doll ever, and I'm a little bit afraid to move/handle her...Lol!

Gim
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Gim »

Demvids, can you describe what if anything specific you did to fix the flat butt issue? I've tried applying mild/med heat and storing on its side for a couple days now with little improvement

demvids

Post by demvids »

I didn't do anything, I also stored it on its side off the butt, I would give it a couple more days, my dolls butt was really flat when I got her out the box, now looks great, I wish I did before and after pics

INFORMATIONS