reallovesexdolls.com

Meet Kathy WM 165cm K-cup pics and vids

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Kathy WM 165cm K-cup pics and vids

Post by LJ69 »

Hello mate.

Welcome to the WM165K club. I was one of the first to get one back early 2016 and she is amazing fun to play with and photograph.

You will get lots of fun times with her. Just remember to treat her gently and carefully like you would treat a real lady. Her legs are long so make sure you take your time to position her safely. Try to practice getting her into cowgirl position but be careful to not damage her knees/legs. Seeing this girl riding you cowgirl is about as much fun as life can get..... YEEEE HAAAA!

Here are some ideas for photoshoots - how to make her look sexy.
726.JPG
726.JPG (92.52 KiB) Viewed 3306 times
IMG_6047.JPG
IMG_6047.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 3306 times
Magrit L'amour.JPG
Magrit L'amour.JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 3306 times
And here are a couple of pics to show what this beautiful #56 can look like with a bit of makeup and accessories.
Face 56.JPG
Face 56.JPG (199.03 KiB) Viewed 3306 times
Montana0025.JPG
Montana0025.JPG (363.36 KiB) Viewed 3306 times
I would also recommend (assuming your budget allows) to get some really nice clothing and accessories for her. A nice set of clothes, a nice necklace and a high quality wig make all the difference. It brings them up to a higher level of realism and helps to enhance the feeling that you are with a real-life woman.... trust me on this man..... in 18mths I have over 22,000 pictures and about 200 videos. Having great accessories and clothing greatly enhances the experience.

Get a couple of really high quality wigs from Rockstarwigs.com or Dolluxe.com or from Arda Wigs
For sexy stripper/dancer/nightclub clothes, check out divas-club.de (germany)
For clothes can search online, go to retail outlets and you can also get heaps of good stuff (really cheap) and second hand and vintage/retro shops.

Make sure to read the care and maintenance tips throughout TDF and be super careful with any dark clothing. Either stick to white or other light colors or if you go dark then wash multiple times to make sure they do not stain your lady.

Best of luck mate - you can PM me if you want any more info

Best wishes
LJ69

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Gorgeous. My Brie is also a WM165K Full Figure, and head 56 was my runner up (I went with 74.) You're showing me what might have been.

Welcome to the K-Klub!

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

More pics <3 your right LJ69, I'm gonna get better wigs and clothes when I can, only thing is Ive never bought woman's clothing :oops: but I guess it's a learning experience lol.
Attachments
IMG_0105.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 3268 times
IMG_0104.JPG
IMG_0104.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 3268 times
IMG_0102.JPG
IMG_0102.JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 3268 times
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 3268 times
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG (1018.83 KiB) Viewed 3268 times

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Actually I'm rather fond of that blonde wig with pink highlights. I've even considered getting a third white wig to color it blond with pink highlights (since the alcohol ink set I got comes with both yellow and red colors)

I can also help you out with 165K questions. Note the hip size on your full figure model is a little larger than the standard. Please check out this thread I made specifically for recording the WM165K FF's measurements and clothing sizes.

If you have concerns about buying women's clothing its easy to order stuff online from places like Amazon. Brastop.com is the place to go for the 28JJ or 28K bras you need though. (Most of Brie's bras are Curvy Kate Portia 28JJs from there - they look, fit, and most of all feel great!) If you go into thrift shops you can start with simple things like jewelry or hats and say you're buying for girlfriend/sister/niece, for a birthday present if you need a excuse ready. It takes a little more nerve to buy shirts, skirts, and pants. You'll probably get funny looks trying to buy underwear, lingerie, sleepwear, etc, so go online for those.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Exc advice Junkguy.

You eventually get used to going into woman's fashion stores but it can be a bit daunting at first.

Second hand retro shops are a great source of cheap clothes.

Depending on your age, if you are asked if you want any help you just tell that you are buying for your wife/niece/daughter/girlfriend etc.

Also be careful buying '2-piece' outfits ie bra/pantie combos= this almost never works as bras need to be XLarge and panties XSmall or Small. To avoid this simply buy separate pieces

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Nerota, is the nipple returning to its proper shape at all?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

CF wrote:Nerota, is the nipple returning to its proper shape at all?

After 6 days no not yet, her factory photos show it's not a defect. How long does it usually take to bo back. Would some oil help by letting it absorb it?

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Nerota wrote:More pics <3 your right LJ69, I'm gonna get better wigs and clothes when I can, only thing is Ive never bought woman's clothing :oops: but I guess it's a learning experience lol.
Fantastic photos, the one of your oiling her got my attention....Im sure it was most enjoyable applying the oil

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Nerota wrote:
CF wrote:Nerota, is the nipple returning to its proper shape at all?
After 6 days no not yet, her factory photos show it's not a defect. How long does it usually take to bo back. Would some oil help by letting it absorb it?
Heat might. Brie came with a misshapen ear but a two sessions under a damp hot cloth for a few hours fixed it nicely. Though on the nipple and aerola area it might leech out the factory coloring. Whether you use oil or heat, have some lipstick ready to recolor her nipples if needed (I use Kleancolor Madly Matte Apricot color which I think looks great against the natural/fair skintone)

xeffects
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xeffects »

I used to have a girlfriend that had huge ones like that. She wasn't really happy with them. She always complained that standing too long in one place would make her back hurt. I don't know what became of her or if she got some kind of operation done but I do remember rubbing my head around them in circles because they were so big, she would laugh when ever I did that, lol.

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

So when I first unboxed her I realized that the insert she was supposed to come with was missing. I contacted RLSD that day about it, next day they replied that they would speak with the manufacturer, then they sent not 1 but 2 inserts! Took only 1 week to arrive.RLSD's customer support is awesome, could not recommend them more. :D
Attachments
What I was using in the meantime lol.
What I was using in the meantime lol.
IMG_0121.JPG (1.5 MiB) Viewed 3159 times
IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 3159 times
IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0125.JPG (1.46 MiB) Viewed 3159 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Always nice to hear stories of good customer service! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

dolllv

Post by dolllv »

Love those long nipples! Did her right nipple ever pop back into shape?

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

dolllv wrote:Love those long nipples! Did her right nipple ever pop back into shape?
Slowly getting there!

johnnysd83

Post by johnnysd83 »

Wow, she looks amazing. Every time I think I found the doll I want another pops up to change my mind. I like Kathy unfortunately I don't have the place to keep her. I have to settle for a 100cm or 65cm doll and I don't think I've seen one with a K-cup.

INFORMATIONS