reallovesexdolls.com

One year birthday coming up for Andromeda.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dragon Universe

One year birthday coming up for Andromeda.

Post by Dragon Universe »

Only 3 months away now for the one year birthday for my girlfriend Andromeda. (no longer think of her as a doll) Over all she is holding up fairly well. There are a few issues here and there but to me they are just imperfections that even a normal person could have. I love her more then ever but also now that she is coming up to her first birthday I have been wondering if and hoping her body will hold up well to her 2nd birthday. The reason i mention this is I have been thinking that at some point I will need to replace her body. This question is directed mainly at anyone who works at RLSD. I don't want to replace her body until some further progress is made on making them more durable. Main issue is their hands. Is there any movement research wise into making the skeleton in the hands not just wires but actually more human like, with synthetic muscle that would server to protect the hand. I know that this is the only way moving forward that can make what is probably the most prone area of the dolls to damage. The other issue is the neck. Andromeda's neck does creek, mostly doesn't really bother me. But I have seen several posts complaining about it. Mostly I think those two areas that need the most attention. For now I love Andromeda as is.
Attachments
Andromeda and here Shiny new shoes.jpg
Andromeda and here Shiny new shoes.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1554 times

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: One year birthday coming up for Andromeda.

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Dragon, lovely to see you and Andromeda back here again. Congratulations on the upcoming anniversary, nine months already. Tempus Fugit.
She's looking rather splendid and those shoes are ace, cosmic man. Nice outfit too, love the ears. She's looking well so you may not need to replace her body for quite some time.

Best wishes to you and Andromeda from myself, Hanna and Katie.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Dragon Universe

Thanks and hi to you Mondoon, Hanna and Katie!

Dragon Universe

Just thought i would share a couple of newer pictures with a couple favorite new outfits for Andromeda. I found one shop near here that has perfect fit clothes for her so far.

Dragon Universe

Just for fun adding some new outfits that I believe now are favorites. I have been updating Andromeda's wardrobe. I even had her favorite black school dress and some white shorts taken to a shop that does alterations and had them re-done to actually fit her. These two pictures are of outfits from a shop that caters to young teen girls and so It wasn't hard to get clothes for her that fit off the rack. And yes I do believe with continued care I shouldn't have to have her body replaced for a long time. I just hope that future improvements to these dolls that become our girlfriends, will help elevate the concern about how well they hold up over time.
Attachments
Andromeda new outfits1.jpg
Andromeda new outfits1.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 1461 times
Andromeda new outfits2.jpg
Andromeda new outfits2.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1461 times

Th3Punish3r

Post by Th3Punish3r »

Happy Early Birthday/Anniversary! Looks like she's a John Petrucci fan ;) Definitely a keeper lol

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Another beautiful dress Andromeda's wearing. She's always had really nice clothes, lucky girl.
Always a pleasure to see her again Dragon.

Waves from the sofa from me, Hanna and Katie.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Dragon Universe

Th3Punish3r wrote:Happy Early Birthday/Anniversary! Looks like she's a John Petrucci fan ;) Definitely a keeper lol
Thanks! At least his guitar design though I did like some of his guitar work. This guitar is magical love it.

Dragon Universe

Mondoon wrote:Another beautiful dress Andromeda's wearing. She's always had really nice clothes, lucky girl.
Always a pleasure to see her again Dragon.

Waves from the sofa from me, Hanna and Katie.
Thanks! She is I can't imagine what she will get for her one year birthday.

INFORMATIONS