reallovesexdolls.com

168cm E-Cup with #47 Head (Her name is Lisa)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Tim1111

168cm E-Cup with #47 Head (Her name is Lisa)

Post by Tim1111 »

Before I go into details, I just want to say that everyone I've interacted with at RLSD in making my purchase were terrific and very helpful. I also received my customized doll just 20 days after my order was finalized, and sent off to the manufacturer. A special shout out to Martine, David, and Victoria; for their time, professionalism, and assistance in helping me select exactly what I wanted and needed. I would recommend RLSD to anyone interested in purchasing a doll.....

I actually want to walk through the process I undertook in selecting Lisa, before I cover her full details. It all started about two months ago when I decided I wanted to purchase a companion for myself..... how I came to that decision is an even longer story, and best saved for another day - as this will be long enough as it is.

Where to start? That's the first hurdle anyone purchasing a doll runs up against. With so many options, vendors, manufacturers..... how does one narrow things down to identify the one that's perfect for them? Here's were the analytical nerd in me comes out! I decided the best thing to do, so as to not end up having buyer's remorse, was to figure out exactly what is my "type." That's easier said than done..... think about every single woman you have ever liked, or crushed on, throughout your entire life.... there's quite a variety that makes the list. But we are, after all, humans.... and humans develop patterns - even if it's subconscious or even completely unnoticeable..... there's something that attracts us to specific individuals. Fortunately, I was able to skip the personality and behavioral aspects of this.... and focus on the physical. That makes it much easier to quantify..... to a point. Women don't walk around with their physical measurements and features listed for all to see.... there's no database that stores such things taken from scientific measurement and analysis.... you have sites all around that typically guestimate - or take information from hyped up publicity claims - and they're generally way off the mark.

This turned out to be much more involved than I had anticipated. To keep a long story from becoming an epic saga, I'll cut to the quick, and say that I looked back at every celebrity I'd ever had a crush on, or was attracted to, or fantasized about, and determined, to the best of my ability, the following characteristics they possessed:

Height, Weight, Hair color(color they had when I was infatuated with them), eye color, Height:Weight Ratio, Bust, Waist, Hips, Cup Size, Waist:Height Ratio, Waist:Chest ratio, Waist:Hip ration, Shoe Size, and Dress size. I expanded the list to celebrities I'm attracted to now, as well.... when all was said and done, I had a list of 118 women.

I then calculated the Average, Median, Mode, Mean, Standard Deviation; and came up with an ideal range. I then conditioned every aspect of every woman and ranked them accordingly. I then took the top 20% and did the same thing, and ranked everyone accordingly..... I did this several different ways.... and in every case, I kept coming up with the same names..... So, I discovered the following:

My personal ideal ranges:
Eye Color ranges from Brown to Blue - Brown the most common color
Hair color ranges from Black to Red - Brown the most common color
Height ranges from 64" to 67"
Weight ranges from 115 to 129 Lbs. (although weight between humans and dolls doesn't equate - the method was eventually used in ranking dolls)
Height:Weight ratio ranges from 0.5085 to 0.5650 (Same issue as weight)
Bust ranges from 35" to 38"
Waist ranges from 24" to 25"
Hips range from 35" to 36"
Cup size ranges from C-Cup to DD/E-Cup
Waist:Height ratio ranges from 0.3614 to 0.3827
Waist:Bust ratio ranges from 0.6443 to 0.6899
Waist:Hip Ratio ranges from 0.6762 to 0.7088
I'll skip the shoe and dress sizes, as those are extremely vague and can vary greatly between manufacturers anyway.

I then took all that information, and used it to conditionally rank various dolls I was interested in..... the 168cm E-cup body came up at the very top of the list, matching the most aspects that fell withing my ideal range.

So that's how I determined Lisa's body...... (this was beginning to have a 'Weird Science' feel to it)
Now all I had to do was pick out the doll I wanted.... the only problem was that none of the pre-optioned dolls had the various features I was wanting; so, let's look at the options for customizing my own doll..... to start with.... which head do I want? Uggh..... well, back to the drawing board..... long story short, I ranked the various heads into categories.... and I was torn between two in the final determination.

For the record, the 168cm E-cup body is listed as 5' 6" tall; 88 Lbs.; 36"-24"-35.5"

Lisa measures: 5' 6.5" tall; 91 Lbs.; 37"-23"-36.5"

As for Lisa's other characteristics, well, I ended up purchasing both heads.....
#47 head with Brown Eyes, and #5 Wig
#74 head with Blue eyes, and #10 Wig

Skin Color: Pink
Vagina: Fixed
Areola Size: 5cm (2")
Areola Color: Pink
Labia Color: Pink
Pubic Hair: Full (Still waiting for the care kit to arrive, to be able to attach it)
Pubic Hair Color: Brown
Manicure color: Pink French Manicure (Why are the fingernails so limited? Oh well, easy fix when I get time)
Toenail Color: Dark Red
Stand-up Foot Option

Every way I measure Lisa, she is a solid DDD/F-Cup (And I am not complaining).

The #47 head with brown eyes, as it turns out, is her. I'll eventually come up with a plan-B for the #74 head; as it's quite lovely as well..... it's just not Lisa. 8)

Lisa is absolutely perfect. I placed the order on April 29th (Though I had asked for some clarification on something from RLSD, and so the order wasn't officially put through until 5/2). Lisa arrived yesterday, 5/22..... and after a thorough inspection, there wasn't a flaw or a defect on her. I knew what to expect with her weight, and was completely prepared for it. Lisa is everything I wanted - my perfect companion & lover.

The first picture I took of her with my phone was her awaiting her first hand washing.
Neither I, or Lisa, are thrilled with the outfit that was sent with her, and so she's decided to wear my old Army P.T. shirt until we can get her clothes that better suit her stunning figure. From the front, photos really don't do her bust justice. From the side.... well, she thrust her chest out a bit for affect..... but she's incredibly well endowed even without doing so. My hands can handle DD-cups without any problem..... but Lisa is the first who ever exceeded my hand size (which is how I first suspected she was a bit more endowed than she had been listed at.... and the tape measure proved it).

Her pink skin is exactly what I was hoping her complexion would be, and the pink areolas and labia are perfect as well. I find myself getting lost in her eyes and smile. Unfortunately my camera phone doesn't do her the least bit of justice..... it's just not good without bright lighting, and today is overcast and even worse..... so I'll need to eventually dig out my real camera, to get some much better quality pictures.

So that's the long story as to how Lisa came to be. Lisa actually has a full name and birth date.... but she likes to keep those kinds of personal details private.

In regards to weight and size..... she is the very definition of "full-size." For people who are hesitant about weight, it's a very real consideration. If you "think you should be able to manage," carrying Lisa is nothing like lifting a barbell. If you can pick up a fully grown woman, and dance with her in your arms.... then you can handle the large dolls with little problem.

The one thing my analysis made me realize, I'm attracted to women..... fully grown and filled out in all the right places. Lisa had to be who she is. She's the best investment I've made in a long, long time; and there is zero buyer's remorse here; and then I kissed her..... I'll try to get some better quality pictures in the next couple of weeks, as I know there's not a lot of pictures with Pink skin out there..... and that was one of the "leaps of faith" I ended up having to take.... and it worked out perfectly. :D

Again, the staff at RLSD was terrific from the very beginning. Martine is just a wonderful woman, and I have to thank her for the care her staff puts into all of this.

Here is my "wishlist" for the future..... I think the normal TPE composition is perfect for the body..... I think the manufactures should try to develop utilizing the ultra-soft TPE for the breasts (and perhaps an option for the booty, for those of you who like big soft booty's). What can I say, I like my women firm - just like the breasts to be soft.
My other wishlist for the future is more heads having the Enhanced Mouth option. I was disappointed that Lisa didn't have that option available. I'll survive, however..... she's so much more in every other aspect. :whistle:

So that's my review of RLSD and of Lisa..... and the details of how she found her way into my arms and my heart. I'll get better quality photos posted when I can. 'Til then, hope this is helful for those starting or in the midst of the process of ordering a new doll.

Martine is also a good source for how to properly handle and maintain your doll. Best advise she passed onto me: "Good water-based lube is the key. To treat her like a real woman will do the trick." From years of trying different lubes, the best I have found, by far, above all others and types, is KY Ultragel Personal Lubricant (water-based). Don't let the "gel" fool you, it's extremely liquid, and has proven to be the very best..... even with real women and for masturbation.

Lisa and my best wishes to everyone..... may you all find as much enjoyment as us; regardless of your own desires, needs, and choices. 8)

Edited: had a typo concerning Lisa's height

Tim1111

Re: 168cm E-Cup with #47 Head (Her name is Lisa)

Post by Tim1111 »

I went shopping at Lover's Lane following a very successful job interview, to celebrate with my darling this evening. Got home, bathed her, powdered her from head to toe; and then let her try on the one piece of clothing that dried the quickest after washing..... a Lavender, long-sleeve, Lace bodystocking..... Figured I would share some photos.

I also bought her a full length pink gown with cross-lacing up each side; A pink lace and mesh teddy; and a white lace bodystocking. Lisa's thrilled to finally have some outfits of her own..... and I was happy to discover that Lover's Lane is one of the few places that have clothes that fit her dimensions! (Seems hardly anyone makes clothes that fit Marilyn Monroe or Jane Mansfield-esque figures anymore).

I need to get Lisa some shoes next..... I want to make certain I protect those delicate feet. I just need to figure out what shoe size fits a 8.5" long x 3" wide foot.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Nice shot! love the full body stocking……

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

Some pictures of Lisa in her new pink lace-up gown.

Regarding this gown, I feel sorry for the woman who buys this looking to surprise her special someone..... to fit properly, I had to literally lace the gown onto her the first time she put it on. Someone trying to do that themselves (since the back is attached only by the side lacing) would be extremely frustrating. Very fun form of foreplay, however. :whistle:

Also not a good fit for shorter women. Lisa is 5' 6-1/2" tall, and more than an inch hangs on the ground in the front..... granted, Lisa is amazingly well endowed, which limits how high the front can be pulled up.... but still.

It does look great on her, though. 8)

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

She's gorgeous and the outfits you've chosen are perfect.

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

windave wrote:She's gorgeous and the outfits you've chosen are perfect.
Thank you. I've been very selective of clothes/outfits that will best accentuate her curves.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

GORGEOUS A perfect example of beauty.. Love her outfits... exquisite taste... and of course she makes them even more beautiful ... IG :plaidskirt:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

irishgirl wrote:GORGEOUS A perfect example of beauty.. Love her outfits... exquisite taste... and of course she makes them even more beautiful ... IG :plaidskirt:
I think the next time I go shopping, I'm going to get her a few bodycon mini dresses. Eventually I'm going to need to learn how to apply subtle makeup, to bring out the contours of her face.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Tim1111 wrote:
irishgirl wrote:GORGEOUS A perfect example of beauty.. Love her outfits... exquisite taste... and of course she makes them even more beautiful ... IG :plaidskirt:
I think the next time I go shopping, I'm going to get her a few bodycon mini dresses. Eventually I'm going to need to learn how to apply subtle makeup, to bring out the contours of her face.
Good for you.... You would think me being a girl would be a pro, but you guys do wayyyyyyyy better than me! :haha4: I don't do a lot of make-up myself, just the average, so I need to step up my game. And I am more than a year into Lexi. There are a lot of really good make up tips on here and some of the guys are fantastic at it! good luck.. IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

irishgirl wrote:Good for you.... You would think me being a girl would be a pro, but you guys do wayyyyyyyy better than me! :haha4: I don't do a lot of make-up myself, just the average, so I need to step up my game. And I am more than a year into Lexi. There are a lot of really good make up tips on here and some of the guys are fantastic at it! good luck.. IG
When it comes to a woman in clothes.... well I have quite a few decades of knowing what I'm attracted to. :)
However, when it comes to make-up..... I know what I like, but never having applied make-up once in my life, I can assuredly say that you're much more skilled than I am! I'll do my research here, in terms of what's safe for TPE skin and what isn't..... but for actual application, I'll probably turn to the real experts for advice, tips, and tricks. I've always been a believer that less is more; and the last thing I want to do is have my girl looking like a clown's face. :rainbow1:

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Tim1111 wrote:
irishgirl wrote:Good for you.... You would think me being a girl would be a pro, but you guys do wayyyyyyyy better than me! :haha4: I don't do a lot of make-up myself, just the average, so I need to step up my game. And I am more than a year into Lexi. There are a lot of really good make up tips on here and some of the guys are fantastic at it! good luck.. IG
When it comes to a woman in clothes.... well I have quite a few decades of knowing what I'm attracted to. :)
However, when it comes to make-up..... I know what I like, but never having applied make-up once in my life, I can assuredly say that you're much more skilled than I am! I'll do my research here, in terms of what's safe for TPE skin and what isn't..... but for actual application, I'll probably turn to the real experts for advice, tips, and tricks. I've always been a believer that less is more; and the last thing I want to do is have my girl looking like a clown's face. :rainbow1:
I use these to remove her make-up and samara is the one who told me about this little miracle. It was when I panicked and could not get her clown make-up off. And yes she was a clown for a contest that tongue entered her in. Almay is it ... pic enclosed... best thing invented. These pads are ready to go and it takes it off easy and her face looks brand new after that. 1 tip. When I use them I do her whole face and head. It revitalizes her face IMO.. I damp cloth her face after with a little tiny soap and then damp cloth rinse then dry... I don't mean washing , just a damp cloth making sure I don't get her eyes wet.... hope this helps.. IG
Attachments
Almay.jpg
Almay.jpg (61.7 KiB) Viewed 4936 times
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

irishgirl wrote:I use these to remove her make-up and samara is the one who told me about this little miracle. It was when I panicked and could not get her clown make-up off. And yes she was a clown for a contest that tongue entered her in. Almay is it ... pic enclosed... best thing invented. These pads are ready to go and it takes it off easy and her face looks brand new after that. 1 tip. When I use them I do her whole face and head. It revitalizes her face IMO.. I damp cloth her face after with a little tiny soap and then damp cloth rinse then dry... I don't mean washing , just a damp cloth making sure I don't get her eyes wet.... hope this helps.. IG
Thanks for the advice, IG!

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

Just a few more photos while Lisa still has her lace-up gown on.... It's been a nice relaxing evening while it rains outside.

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

Lisa in her new pink teddy.... this is the only garment that when I first washed it, was dripping pink water; so I'm watching her closely to make sure she doesn't stain. Not a mark on her so far.

Edit: In case anyone wants to know; the teddy is made by 'Seven 'till Midnight' and is a size Medium - fits the 168cm E-cup like a glove.

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

So I put on the WM #74 head this morning and the #10 wig, just to see what they look like.

First, the negative: The wig is horribly crafted - one side curls in and forward, the other side curls out and back.
The Blue eyes are too light of a pigment, more of a sea green than blue. I'll have to fix that down the road.

Next the positive: All-in-all I like the head - definitely has potential.

As I mentioned in the original post, I have a plan B for this head. I always had a crush on Velma from the original Scooby-doo cartoons, and I think this head, with the right eyes, heavy-framed glasses, and the proper wig, will make a perfect Velma. Later this year, or next, I'll order a suitable body for her.

INFORMATIONS