reallovesexdolls.com

Barbie Wig Questions

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Barbie Wig Questions

Post by JCnine »

So after getting a few wigs and testing out what I wanted, I know that I would love a long blonde wig that is a bit easier to keep under control! I have tried a couple of wigs from regular vendors but the problem is that I own a 140cm D-cup with head #36 and most standard wigs are a bit too big and will constantly come loose and fall off. I did notice that the stock wigs that came with the doll fit her nice and snugly and tend to stay put, but I'm not overly fond of the style of the blonde hair because it always seems to fall in front of my beautiful lady's face! The Barbie wig looks like it would be a lot easier to control since it's all the same length (maybe I'm wrong here, kind of guessing). Just pull it back in a pony tail or scunci and it would stay off the face!

So my questions are,
Is the barbie wig the same size as the standard WM wigs or is it a larger fit?
For those of you who have this wig, how does it compare to other styles as far as keeping the hair out of the face?
And lastly, is this wig made of higher quality materials than the stock WM wigs?

Thanks for all who can help me!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Apogee

Re: Barbie Wig Questions

Post by Apogee »

Link said Barbie wig?

When I google "barbie wigs," I'm finding very bright, colorful wigs for children.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Apogee wrote:Link said Barbie wig?

When I google "barbie wigs," I'm finding very bright, colorful wigs for children.
Ah, perhaps this would help to clarify what I meant! And sorry for any confusion!
https://reallovesexdolls.com/barbie-wig/
It's a wig that I have only seen on RLSD, haven't managed to find it anywhere else so I figured their thread might be the best place to ask!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

You could just pin her bangs back with a hair clip or some bobby pins, or hold them back with a hairband. With long bangs like those you could also braid them on either side and gather them in the back with a scrunchy or claw or whatever (an elastic band if you wanna be real cheap about it), which I think looks nice. As for wig size, are you using the adjustable straps correctly? They should go through the hoop on their own side, then cross over and go in the little loops in the back on the opposite side of where they start. It shouldn't really fall off too easily then.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

[quote="Tomoe"]You could just pin her bangs back with a hair clip or some bobby pins, or hold them back with a hairband. With long bangs like those you could also braid them on either side and gather them in the back with a scrunchy or claw or whatever (an elastic band if you wanna be real cheap about it), which I think looks nice. As for wig size, are you using the adjustable straps correctly? They should go through the hoop on their own side, then cross over and go in the little loops in the back on the opposite side of where they start. It shouldn't really fall off too easily then.[/quote

I'm pretty sure everything is on correctly. I wouldn't say it falls off REALLY easy, just not quite as nice and snugly fitting as the standard WM wig that I got with the doll. I have been using hair clips to hold her bangs out of her face, I'm just not that into the way they look. Although I do like the look of the barbie wig being secured in the back with a scunci or hair clip, but the blonde wig I got is too short to do that. The wig was also designed for a more standard size human head and not the petite #36 head on my doll. The part that really bugs me is that the cap is a bit too big, so after the wig is fit with the straps secured, the wig will "bunch up" in a couple spots because of this.
viewtopic.php?t=177041

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

not directly related to you questions and as i am still awaiting my first doll this is only my opinion based on research ive done. i love long hair but reading about the difficulty to maintain. the solution ive come up with is to get a short wig that has the shape you want for the face and then utilizing clip on hair extensions to give the length you want.
this way you can remove them for bed or to wash and clean them. a spare short wig and extensions means you can always have one of and one off and keeps it modular for you if change your mind on the style. i found it gives a heck of a lot of options and allows for huge customization for hair styles. it keeps purchase cost divided over several pieces which makes replacement cheaper and easier as individual pieces become worn out.

hopes this is of some help

INFORMATIONS