reallovesexdolls.com

Spring Fling Mega Sale at RLSD! Huge savings!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Spring Fling Mega Sale at RLSD! Huge savings!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

spring fling.png
spring fling.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 4619 times
Spring Fling Mega Sale!

Limited time only! Spring brings warmer days and beautiful colors, and what better way to celebrate that to have a big sale on all of our big dolls!

During our Spring Fling Mega Sale, happening right now, you can take an additional 15% off the cost of all of our tall dolls, size 141cm and taller!
This is a huge savings – in some cases, over $1000 off! We’ve never had a sale so big! We’re offering these prices for a very limited time, so don’t miss out! Amazing savings on dolls 141cm and taller!

To receive these huge savings on your doll purchase, just use coupon code SPRINGFLING2017 when you place your order on our website.

Drop on by and see all the lovely dolls we have on sale!

https://reallovesexdolls.com/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

PurpleTurtlesExist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Spring Fling Mega Sale at RLSD! Huge savings!

Post by PurpleTurtlesExist »

This is exactly what I needed to confirm I'm ordering a doll! You guys rock! How long is this "very limited time"? I see I'm a couple days behind the news, I hope I'm not too late

MrEman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrEman »

Great sale. Does the sale also apply for layaway plans as well ?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

PurpleTurtlesExist wrote:This is exactly what I needed to confirm I'm ordering a doll! You guys rock! How long is this "very limited time"? I see I'm a couple days behind the news, I hope I'm not too late
You are not too late! The Spring Fling Mega Sale should be on for another week, but you never know it could get extended!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

MrEman wrote:Great sale. Does the sale also apply for layaway plans as well ?
Yes it sure does!

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

When will we see finished head of the contest?
Attachments
winner-winner.png
winner-winner.png (383.56 KiB) Viewed 4332 times

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

Which dolls have the highest discount

LL Cool J
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LL Cool J »

I will be in touch shortly about an order due to recommendations, but will just be for a head to start with, which will not be in the sale.

I'm was thinking that I may order a head first that could then be used as an alternate on the doll that I later order.

I couldn't find the Erika 140 head available as a separate option. Is that one available still?

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

LL, Erika has the #36 head with their #3 wig.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

LL Cool J
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LL Cool J »

Thanks for the reply Urdor.

I actually answered my own question after some further research, but good to have it confirmed.

That #36 head does look like a great option - the appearance is actually quite a bit different with blonde or brown wigs. I had seen it around quite a lot with the dark wig but didn't recognise it at first with the blonde #3 wig lol.

PurpleTurtlesExist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PurpleTurtlesExist »

@LL Cool J, I bought a pair of heads (during another sale) in December that I plan on using as alternates for the doll I'm about to order. Its a good move, as you get to verify the vendor and see just how amazing the products are

LL Cool J
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LL Cool J »

That was my thinking PTE.

Get to know the vendor and get used to the maintenance of hair and make up. Shouldn't be sleeping together on the first date, and might not fancy her lol. :whistle:

Sage62

Post by Sage62 »

Hello all, first time poster. I had been kicking around getting a second doll for awhile now, (my first being a WM 145cm with #31 head) I thought about what I wanted, waited for a little bit, go back and look again to see if I still liked my choice or if something else grabbed my eye. Something I am sure everyone here knows a little bit about. After that process of whittling everything down to what I wanted, Now comes the, "is this really what I want to do?" On the fence with that, then "Whats that? Sale? Sold." lol Now the long wait begins.

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

Hopefully it gets extended a bit planning on getting a 165cm k cup doll, and the deal makes it even more tempting! If it lasts till next month I'm eating ramen for that month :D

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Welcome Sage62 and Nerota.
It is a good place to be (here on TDF) and a great time to be a doll owner (with so many choices).
Ask questions, have fun, and share wisdom and knowledge and jokes.

Nerota, is this a J.J.Abrams Star Trek reference?
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

INFORMATIONS