reallovesexdolls.com

First time Buyer, Having trouble deciding.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: First time Buyer, Having trouble deciding.

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Now, the preparation process has ended.

You can get your doll :lol:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Unkindled
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Unkindled »

Working on it. One last question lot of people recommend bodystockings. To help protect the doll as well as to keep other clothes from staining. Elsewhere I've read someone had a red body stocking that didn't stain after 2-3 washes. Is their a thread that lists which pigments even after a wash or two still stain? I wanted to get her some eh he crotchless attire but if everything has to pink or white that might get old. If one has a link to such a topic please share. And thank you.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Buy and try...
My experience with bodystockings, tights and all other clothes are: Some stain, some not, expensive or cheap.
Dark blue, green, black, red - no staining after one simple wash.
Tights grey, black, red another time - staining from hell.
Even thousands of times handwash.
I don't find any rules for this. Nylons never stain on my girls.
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Unkindled
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Unkindled »

Okay so. I'm going to be ordering within the next week or so. I'm gonna get a small personal loan from my bank. (had a loan from them before.) I should be able to pay off the amount I'm requesting in 24 months. Just waiting till the end of next week because my paystub will be bigger then this week. So you know better looks.

My concern is that the current sale on RLSD will end in that week. Now I'm thinking I should order her now, put on layaway and put some money down to lock in that sale price.

Unkindled
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Unkindled »

Finally made my decision. I was a little torn between the 155 DD and the 170 M. But ultimately the weight of the 170 was a little to much for a first doll. Maybe a second in the years to come? *shrug*
Specifics
Skin Color: Pink
Head: 56
Eye Color: Brown
Hairstyle: 2
Fixed Vagina. I know people recommend Inserts but I really want a Fixed for the realism....and fondling.
Aerola: 4cm
Aerola color: Light brown. Same with pussy.
Pubic Hair: Trimmed
Pubic Hair color: Brown
Got the stand up foot options. She can still wear high heels right? They look so sexy.

The body comes with a free promotional outfit I picked nurse cosplay. Hee hee.

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

Unkindled wrote: Got the stand up foot options. She can still wear high heels right? They look so sexy.
She can wear high heels, but you won't want to be standing her up in them. The dolls don't have muscles to balance themselves like humans do, and so it would be a balancing act of ungodly proportions, and the feet are still a bit delicate, even with the standing option.

I think you'll like the pink skin color (since you selected it); my Lisa has Pink Skin, Pink Nipples and Pink Labia.... and she definitely has the complexion I was aiming for.... simply beautiful. The only difference between her complexion and mine is that I've been out in the sun, and so my skin is a couple of shades darker than hers - she looks like she's just spent the past few winter months indoors.

Regarding the weight issues, you probably made the right decision, as your reasoning is sound. The heavier weights are probably more than what most expect. My Lisa is a customized 168cm E-Cup; RLSD listed her at 88 lbs. - She actually weighs in at 91 Lbs. For me, that's not an issue; but for anyone who's not prepared for it, it can be daunting and/or intimidating.

Once I get past the 5 post requirement, I'll post some pictures of Lisa; as I know there aren't a lot of pictures of the dolls with the Pink Skin option. Just so you have an idea, also, I placed my order on 4/29 (though I had a couple of questions I asked the RLSD staff, which got worked out by 5/2 which is the day they put my order through to the manufacturer). I received my doll on 5/22 (20 days later). I've heard some issues with the small dolls going through customs, but mine was passed through customs within 6 hours of arriving in Oakland. 3 days later, she was delivered to my door; so I don't think you'll have much of an issue, either.

The RLSD staff has been great to work with, and Martine has a number of videos posted. I hope your experience is every bit as satisfactory as mine has been. Don't be afraid to ask them questions; they'll usually get back to you fairly quickly (unless it's the weekend or a holiday - then you'll need to wait until the next workday).

Th3Punish3r

Post by Th3Punish3r »

Lots of useful information on this thread, the knowledge I gained helped remove the indecisiveness I was feeling about choosing a doll. Thanks to all the contributors!

INFORMATIONS