reallovesexdolls.com

Upcoming sale or deal?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
PurpleTurtlesExist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Upcoming sale or deal?

Post by PurpleTurtlesExist »

I don't know if you can announce these types of things, but I was wondering if there will be a sale coming in the next 1-2 months? Or maybe some other bonus for a purchase? I'm really looking forward to ordering my first doll soon, but want as good a deal as I can get :)

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Upcoming sale or deal?

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Feel free to email or PM them (and a few other vendors). Be sure to mention you are a member here (with your user name). There are deals to be had year round but there are times when they offer additional extras. Most vendors here will make every attempt to price-match or entertain a reasonable offer. Vendors like to be assured you will at least post a quick review and some pics regarding your experience. Gauge who gives you your best level of timely customer service and pull the trigger!

Hope to hear more....
:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

I think the closest sale would be the 4th of july/summer sale.

JonDKul1009
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JonDKul1009 »

After the purchase of my door, I cannot stop ordering accessories for her. I don't have any intention of ordering a second door because I don't have the room for a one. I do however want to know if there will be anymore discounts or specials offered on your site in the next several months on wigs, accessories or clothing?

INFORMATIONS