reallovesexdolls.com

Rachel's Breast Expansion (My WM165 K-cup Doll)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Rachel's Breast Expansion (My WM165 K-cup Doll)

Post by subcom117 »

Rachel arrived to me just before Christmas of last year and is chronicled here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=79971.
As an affection-ado of huge breasts, I loved the contrast of her slender, fashion model figure with her enormous boobs. Beforehand, I read everything I could about the K-cup doll and was intrigued by the experience of TDF member DevilDoc who injected air to enlarge the doll’s breasts. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=74626

Considering the investment the doll represents and my conservative nature, I did a lot of research and consideration before I became sufficiently comfortable to actually try it. From online research I learned of TPE’s tensile properties; its ability to stretch to over twice its length (depending upon formulation, as much as 1000%) and return to its original molded form. Not knowing of the formulation used, this is not conclusive of the properties of the skin of our dolls.

I also watched a factory video of a breast repair where the air had been squeezed out from strong groping (through a hole at the side of the chest). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4YJcKuIuo8&t=22s They injected air using a hypodermic needle and said the air would not leak from the small hole.

These facts gave me the confidence that enlarging her breasts through air injection to as much as 50% would be well within the material tolerance limits.

Before I began, I applied Nivea cream and baby oil all over her boobs and chest to make sure her TPE skin was as supple as possible. I chose a conservative enlargement of initially 10%, then 15%. Here are the results. I will later describe the details.
Before and After.jpg
Before and After.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 20108 times
Rachel PS01 003.JPG
Rachel PS01 003.JPG (573.56 KiB) Viewed 20108 times
Rachel PS01 004.JPG
Rachel PS01 004.JPG (586.14 KiB) Viewed 20108 times
Rachel PS01 006.JPG
Rachel PS01 006.JPG (497.96 KiB) Viewed 20108 times
Rachel PS01 008.JPG
Rachel PS01 008.JPG (504.75 KiB) Viewed 20108 times
Rachel PS01 009.JPG
Rachel PS01 009.JPG (501 KiB) Viewed 20108 times
Rachel PS01 010.JPG
Rachel PS01 010.JPG (507.37 KiB) Viewed 20108 times

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Rachel's Breast Expansion (My WM165 K-cup Doll)

Post by subcom117 »

Details:
I used my air compressor as an air source. TDF member DevilDoc used an aquarium pump. A little online research revealed an aquarium pump put out about 3 psi. I set my compressor regulator at 3 psi and tested it on a latex balloon to see the quantity of air delivered. It was small and slow.

I choose 25 gauge, 1 ½” hypodermic needles. Such needles are used to insert or extract liquids. Since air is much less dense than a liquid, I reasoned the smallest possible needle would deliver the air, yet make the least invasive puncture through the TPE skin. I found an online company that sold hypodermic needles by the piece (most sell them by a box of 100) and bought 10 (in case of breakage).

I used cheap aquarium air hose for the connections. The hypodermic needles have a tapered base to friction fit the nipple of a syringe. I used two pieces of brass tubing to make a connecter that would fit into the base of the needle and make a large enough fitting to which the tubing would tightly fit. The brass fitting was epoxied together and it, to the base of the needle.
I made two such needles and connected them together using a T-connector to the air source, so that both breasts could be enlarged simultaneously.
Injector Components 01.JPG
Injector Components 01.JPG (67.58 KiB) Viewed 20088 times
Injector Components 02.JPG
Injector Components 02.JPG (81.4 KiB) Viewed 20088 times
Injector Components 03.JPG
Injector Components 03.JPG (84.36 KiB) Viewed 20088 times
Injector Components 04.JPG
Injector Components 04.JPG (116.61 KiB) Viewed 20088 times
Injector Components 05.JPG
Injector Components 05.JPG (142.45 KiB) Viewed 20088 times
My initial plan was to increase breast circumference by a conservative 10%. The WM165 K-cup doll natural breast circumference is 49cm, so my initial plan was to increase breast size to 54cm. I cut a strip of paper measured and taped to make a 54cm circle. This was used as a measuring guide to show when her breasts had increased to that size. I also made a secondary measuring guide at a 15% increase; a 56.5cm circumference.

I initially inserted the needles through her nipples, and that had no effect. I then inserted the needles at the sides of her breasts near the chest wall, similar to that shown in the factory video… and, I saw the amazing sight of her breasts growing. Since the pressure was very low, it was a slow process and I was not sure at first, but eventually I saw her breasts getting bigger.

As they enlarged, I put the paper bands around them, so I could gauge their size. They easily and conservatively met the 10% increase and looked amazing! I decided to continue to the 15% increase. By the time I finished, the 56.5cm paper measuring guides were quite tight, and her final size for each breast was a 57.5cm circumference.

The dolls initial breast shape was oval. They were wide with less projection. The enlargement made them much more round with more projection and upper pole fullness. They still have the same weight and “jiggliness;” just much more round and full. Since the final pressure is only 3 to 5 PSI, they are not like tires or sports balls. They are nearly as squeezable as they were initially.

Seeing and feeling her bobos in person at this size is amazing. I love her fashion model figure in contrast with her, now, gigantic boobs. My Rachel is a fantasy come true.

Conclusions and Observations
I measured her breasts every day. The breasts maintained their size for several days, but after a week they were down to 52cm. After two weeks, they remained that size. Still larger than the original 49cm, but obviously had lost a significant amount of air, yet they still retain their original molded shape. It is possible the air was leaking through a hole and, by spraying on soapy water, I will check for that after her next inflation.

However, I have another hypothesis. We know TPE is porous. It readily absorbs mineral oil (good) and ink from clothing (bad). In fact, saturation with oil can cause the oil to leak out the surface. Is it possible that air, being much less dense, under light pressure can pass through the porous TPE, much like air molecules pass through a latex balloon wall, causing the balloon to deflate after a few days? I don’t know the answer, but if true, this would mean the breasts could not be permanently inflated without some kind of air-tight bladder within.

There seems to be no downside to the enlargement. Should I wish, I could insert a plain needle to vacate the excess air and reduce her breasts to their original size. The TPE should return to its original molded shape.

Those of you who have dolls with hollow breasts (such as the YL150 and PD158) can also try this technique if you wish them to be bigger. If you are a boob man (why else would have purchased such a doll?), I assure you, if you do enlarge her boobs, it will blow you mind! If you do, please post your results and observations.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

This is awesome! She looks so much fuller and better, which is saying a lot given the excellent design of the K-Cup.
subcom117 wrote:
Those of you who have dolls with hollow breasts (such as the YL150 and PD158) can also try this technique if you wish them to be bigger. If you are a boob man (why else would have purchased such a doll?), I assure you, if you do enlarge her boobs, it will blow you mind! If you do, please post your results and observations.
Agreed!

Below is a very rudimentary gif I made, showing the before and after difference.

What would she look like inflated 20%, 25%, or 30%?

Great work!
Attachments
inflate.gif
inflate.gif (149.49 KiB) Viewed 20092 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thank you for the details of your experiments. There are many hollow breast dolls that can benefit from your work.

ph57
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ph57 »

read your article with interest . i thought to myself "my big bust riley has air filled tits" and i tried the method out on her . i have not gone too far otherwise i may have spoiled the shape of her breasts but neverthless i have took them to the (safe) max and O.M.G. as you say in those united states . they will go quite big without any adverse effect . the result is that a beutiful little doll has become breathtaking . i will continue to monitor her over the comming weeks and let you know how she gets on . her name is helen by the way .

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

8O This is so awesome!! Nothing like watching Boobs get bigger to get the blood flowing 8O
Thanks for sharing and the detailed walk through on your process 8)
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

ph57 wrote:read your article with interest . i thought to myself "my big bust riley has air filled tits" and i tried the method out on her . i have not gone too far otherwise i may have spoiled the shape of her breasts but neverthless i have took them to the (safe) max and O.M.G. as you say in those united states . they will go quite big without any adverse effect . the result is that a beutiful little doll has become breathtaking . i will continue to monitor her over the comming weeks and let you know how she gets on . her name is helen by the way .
That sounds great! Can you post some photos and confirm if you used the same needles/materials, or something different?
Viva la megaboobs!

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I wonder what would be the result with helium?

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

I don't think that you'd be able to get enough helium into her Boobs to make her get airborne but I'm willing to bet it would be an uplifting experience 8)
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

Is the breast sex better with the enhanced K cup?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Fraz, I have to think everything is better with an enhanced K-Cup! :D
Viva la megaboobs!

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

have they still retained the air?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

tubbienine wrote:have they still retained the air?
He noted up above: "I measured her breasts every day. The breasts maintained their size for several days, but after a week they were down to 52cm. After two weeks, they remained that size. Still larger than the original 49cm, but obviously had lost a significant amount of air, yet they still retain their original molded shape. It is possible the air was leaking through a hole and, by spraying on soapy water, I will check for that after her next inflation." Not bad!

Subcom, can you explain the exact type of brass tubing and t-connector you used? Where did you get them? What are they called (i.e. is there a size or other identifier people should be trying to purchase)? Thanks!
Viva la megaboobs!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

The brass tubing is from K-S metals. It is available at both my local hobby and hardware stores. The smaller tube attached into the base of the needle is 5/32". I cut it about 1" long. A shorter length of 3/16" tubing will slide over the smaller one and is large enough to get a tight fit with the air tubing. The brass tubes were epoxied together and epoxied into the base of the needle.

The air tubing and T-connectors are common aquarium products available at a pet store.

My air compressor came with a needle used to inflate sports balls. I modified this needle by epoxying a length of 3/16" brass tubing to it. This enabled the aquarium tubing to attach to and make an air tight seal on that needle. Basically "MacGyvering" together what I had available to make it work.
CF wrote: Subcom, can you explain the exact type of brass tubing and t-connector you used? Where did you get them? What are they called (i.e. is there a size or other identifier people should be trying to purchase)? Thanks!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

subcom117 wrote:However, I have another hypothesis. We know TPE is porous. It readily absorbs mineral oil (good) and ink from clothing (bad). In fact, saturation with oil can cause the oil to leak out the surface. Is it possible that air, being much less dense, under light pressure can pass through the porous TPE, much like air molecules pass through a latex balloon wall, causing the balloon to deflate after a few days? I don’t know the answer, but if true, this would mean the breasts could not be permanently inflated without some kind of air-tight bladder within.
Yes, TPE is porous to normal nitrogen-oxygen mixed "air". This is why inflating with normal air doesn't work long-term. Although since DevilDoc's experiment I've been wondering if there are other, denser gasses that might hold up better. Sulfur hexafluoride, for example.

If there's a concern about reactivity with TPE, you could literally pour out some SF6 into an aquarium tank and drop a chunk of TPE into the bottom. SF6 is about five times denser than normal air, so it can't escape the tank easily and you could leave an experiment running for weeks before trying it on a doll.

INFORMATIONS