reallovesexdolls.com

Rachel's Breast Expansion (My WM165 K-cup Doll)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Rachel's Breast Expansion (My WM165 K-cup Doll)

Post by CF »

JunkGuy, think you might try to enlarge Brie?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Thanks, JunkGuy,
I appreciate your affirmation of my hypothesis. It does seem logical that, if a liquid such as mineral oil can seep through the porous TPE, certainly anything less dense, such as air, would also seep through. (And this has been my experience, as I have documented.)

Your suggestion of using a denser, inert gas, such as sulfur hexafluoride makes sense. However, even though it is five times denser that air, it is still much less dense than mineral oil. And if mineral oil can seep through the TPE, it follows that sulfur hexafluoride gas, being less dense, will also. Granted, the denser gas should seep through the TPE skin at a slower rate than air. So, if air seeps out over one to two weeks (my experience), being five time denser, we might expect sulfur hexafluoride would seep out over five to ten weeks. The downside, from my brief Google search, is that sulfur hexafluoride is rather expensive, while air is free.

Your idea of long term testing the proposed filler gas with TPE is an excellent one. My first concern was to make sure whatever I did would not hurt or damage Rachel. I'm sure you feel the same about Brie.
JunkGuy wrote:Yes, TPE is porous to normal nitrogen-oxygen mixed "air". This is why inflating with normal air doesn't work long-term. Although since DevilDoc's experiment I've been wondering if there are other, denser gasses that might hold up better. Sulfur hexafluoride, for example.

If there's a concern about reactivity with TPE, you could literally pour out some SF6 into an aquarium tank and drop a chunk of TPE into the bottom. SF6 is about five times denser than normal air, so it can't escape the tank easily and you could leave an experiment running for weeks before trying it on a doll.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I see the gradual, natural deflation as something to be accepted. If anything, it's a sort of safety-release valve. In the meantime, an inflated doll looks spectacular, better than ever before. If she remains at peak size for just a few hours, that's fine. No person can stay awake, or run at full speed, indefinitely. Reinflating every few days or weeks seems like a fine compromise.
Viva la megaboobs!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

CF wrote:Reinflating every few days or weeks seems like a fine compromise.
Is it known if TPE develops fatigue and might fail after too many expansion/contraction cycles? Or with vigilant oiling can that be avoided?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

CF wrote:JunkGuy, think you might try to enlarge Brie?
No. If I had air pump I'd probably try it since its relatively little damage to doll, even if it doesn't last all that long. I wouldn't go so far as cutting large holes in her to insert slime or other fillers though. But I don't have an air pump or the right needles to do it, and not something I care all that much to spend money on. Brie is wonderfully large already as she is.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Given what we've seen, I think a 20 - 30% expansion of a K-Cup would look breathtaking. But Brie is indeed beautiful as-is!

Was she in bunny mode for Easter, by any chance?
Viva la megaboobs!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

CF wrote:Was she in bunny mode for Easter, by any chance?
No. We did the outside shots for my spring session last week. I want to take a few more indoor shots to make up for some shots I couldn't do correctly outside. Hope to get new set posted by end of month but it might stretch into May.

Besides, I found a trick to make her look bigger in the photos without actually inflating her by putting some foam under her breasts. It provides a little extra lift and makes her breasts appear higher, fuller, and rounder. Won't work in bed but great for non-nude picture-time. And looks amazing from the side.
be.jpg
be.jpg (273.85 KiB) Viewed 2972 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Falsies for Brie! Awesome! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

INFORMATIONS