reallovesexdolls.com

Hello, new to the forums

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
TNStud

Hello, new to the forums

Post by TNStud »

I've been going back and forth on what doll I want for my first and when to get it. All of the RLSD's items look great, which is why I will be ordering from them when I decide to do it. I've read many many posts on this message board before I signed up today and would like to thank all of you for helping me decide what I want. With that being said, I do have a question and any help is greatly appreciated. Does anyone know if it's possible for RLSD's to put an adult head on the 100cm body? When I go through their customized options for the 100cm dolls, I never see the other beautiful heads that the taller dolls have.

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello, new to the forums

Post by Urdor Izajar »

I believe it's a proportion issue. They don't want to have people ordering dolls only to find out they ordered a giant looking head to go with it.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

euro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by euro »

You can buy adaptors to connect heads and bodies from different manufactors.
But Urdor is right: The doll would look terrible with its small neck and a huge head.

TNStud

Post by TNStud »

ahh ok. That makes sense, never thought of it like that. Thank you.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

RLSD has answered this some months ago with a picture.

Proportion is all wrong, but they'll make it for you if that's what you want. No special adaptor is needed.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

And by the way, welcome to the forum!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

INFORMATIONS