reallovesexdolls.com

New here and new buyer...

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New here and new buyer...

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Congrats on her finally arriving!
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

JonDKul1009
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: New here and new buyer...

Post by JonDKul1009 »

Let me start by replying, patients patients patients I too felt the same way. What I mean is it takes 2 to 3 weeks for production and then another week for shipping to get to you for a total of 3 to 4 weeks. It states that on their website my suggestion to you would be just to be patient and keep checking back on the website. They will send you a notification when your status has changed from in production to complete this usually takes one week from the time production is finished. I too had to wait in the same amount of time as you as does anybody else . In the long run when she finally arrives to you you will not believe what a beautiful objects years after taking her out of that long box! It will be well worth the time and the money that you spent. Trust me I know what I'm talking about Because I want to the same thing you're going through now
Attachments
Ariana wearing a new shirt that I designed for RLSD
Ariana wearing a new shirt that I designed for RLSD
IMG_1849.JPG (284.45 KiB) Viewed 563 times
This is me and my Ariana and she was well worth the wait
This is me and my Ariana and she was well worth the wait
IMG_1826.JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 563 times

INFORMATIONS