reallovesexdolls.com

Removal/ Replacement: "Breast Enhancement" Chapter 3

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
rev
Ex-Member

Re: Removal/ Replacement: "Breast Enhancement" Chapter 3

Post by rev »

one possible solution for the YL150

buy two pairs of Busty Aichan
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/busty-aichan/

if you flip them around they will take the form of a round ball.

put one pair Busty Aichan in each breast of the YL150
this material they uses is the most realistic life like breast softness so far so i can imagine how the breasts will feel like on the YL150.
also weight should be perfect as one pair of Busty Aichan weights 2.2Kg

amazing realsitic softness
added weight and NO leakage

problem1: expencive ;)
problem2: the opening on the YL150s breasts must be bigger in order to put these in but i still think TPE Glue will seal it.
these breasts and the hole body has already been in two parts at the factory so its already Glued

Edit: possible a better solution is these two separate breasts
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/quty-tits/
same softness as Busty Aichan but just two breast balls.
for these it takes 2 pairs to get the proper weight to each of the YL150s breasts but they should be easier to put in.
less money to spend here (130$ for two pairs. 260$ for four pairs to cover both YL150 breasts)

jwalker499
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jwalker499 »

Have you considered a silicone breast form?

They can come in many different sizes and there is good possibility that you can remove the thin casing that covers the silicone form, then lube it and insert with a much smaller hole than the entire breast.

https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Breast- ... ssdressers

Also a follow up idea you could attempt to insert it periareolar (through the nipple) and then seal the area and replace the nipple with one of these guys.

https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Attacha ... _mrai_3_dp

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

Did anyone say silicone breast forms :D :D :D
I happen to have a set for sale
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 28&t=80335
Attachments
IMG_0448.JPG
IMG_0448.JPG (47.44 KiB) Viewed 4477 times

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

And just for your breast lovers I own a set of 16kg breast forms strap-on :D model :D
They are not for sale....
Attachments
IMG_0449.JPG
IMG_0449.JPG (22.33 KiB) Viewed 4477 times

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

jwalker499 wrote:Have you considered a silicone breast form?
to firm i think

im going for slime.

both breasts will be done this week.
btw i punctured the other breast aswell so now i have to fix both.

its really easy when you have tpe glue
the hole you need to do on the side can be really small
then just strech it some and put in a small cylinder so the hole gets bigger.
press in the slime
remove the cylinder and you can barely see the hole
and because the hole is so small slime will not leak out

use small swabs and put on some tpe glue in the hole and seal it.

with tpe glue you can make a hole and then seal and you cant see that there was a hole there before
its really amazing to have this glue and its fast.
30sec and the hole is sealed

jwalker499
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jwalker499 »

If you can please take photos as you go along. I have a leanne158cm Gigantic Busty doll have spent time messing around seeing how elastic she is, Great fun. Knowing how well it works with the slime is of great interest to me .

Not to be stingy a few pics i have taken while experimenting on Subject Zero NSFW

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByEnO ... 0g4cHpWNXM

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

That is some interesting pics jwalker499 :D

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

jwalker499 wrote:If you can please take photos as you go along. I have a leanne158cm Gigantic Busty doll have spent time messing around seeing how elastic she is, Great fun. Knowing how well it works with the slime is of great interest to me .

Not to be stingy a few pics i have taken while experimenting on Subject Zero NSFW

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByEnO ... 0g4cHpWNXM
The link doesn't work for me. :( Could you post the photos here? THANK YOU!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

mario9326
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mario9326 »

I tried Rev's method of adding slime to my 156 G doll and it came out really, REALLY nice. This is exactly what I have been missing on my doll. Her breasts look and feel so much better. Unfortunately I did have a little bit of a leak problem initially from the small incision area after adding 6 5oz barrels-o-slime to each breast. I tried to glue it shut but I guess the pressure inside wouldn't let it seal properly. I eventually had to cut a couple of pieces off my test TPE to make small plugs for the holes. Once I plugged em the leaking stopped and I was able to glue it shut. I can only imagine how much nicer this is on an ultra soft TPE model, but honestly I am very happy with the results on mine. PLEASE vendors, definitely consider doing this in the future.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

mario9326 wrote:I tried Rev's method of adding slime to my 156 G doll and it came out really, REALLY nice. This is exactly what I have been missing on my doll. Her breasts look and feel so much better. Unfortunately I did have a little bit of a leak problem initially from the small incision area after adding 6 5oz barrels-o-slime to each breast. I tried to glue it shut but I guess the pressure inside wouldn't let it seal properly. I eventually had to cut a couple of pieces off my test TPE to make small plugs for the holes. Once I plugged em the leaking stopped and I was able to glue it shut. I can only imagine how much nicer this is on an ultra soft TPE model, but honestly I am very happy with the results on mine. PLEASE vendors, definitely consider doing this in the future.
Mario, congratulations on your success! Can you post some photos at various angles, to help others who might want to repeat your work?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

mario9326
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mario9326 »

Took a couple pics that show the where the incision was made in upper outer breast area, now plugged and glued shut. Don't have any before and after pics for ya tho :(. I can honestly say they increased in size approximately 15%. I notice most of the size difference is in the upper breast area making it appear much fuller. It definitely feels more realistic and not like a hollow breast. The movement of the breasts when you have fun with her is really the biggest payoff for me. The jiggle is slower and more realistic. What I would really love to see is the breast spread out/flatten a little bit the way a real breast would when the woman lies on her back. If that can be achieved (maybe can get that with ultrasoft tpe to some extent) then vendors can expect me to throw money at them SO hard and fast their heads will spin. :D
Attachments
chrissye2.jpg
chrissye2.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 4148 times
chrissye1.jpg
chrissye1.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 4148 times

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

A suggestion instead of slime... what if you guys used pipe gasket lubricant? (Pipe soap)? It is organic, non toxic, has a very slimy goopy texture, and is cheap. The kind I'm familiar with Is also edible believe it or not, since it is used on pipes that carry public drinking water.

Can be applied from -10° to 150°F
Soft, creamy compound
Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61
Will not support bacteria
Contains no petroleum
Slow rate of solubility
Non-toxic
Biodegradable
Will not separate
FBC™ System compatible

www.jtmproductsinc.net/phoenix_27XL.php

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

S13rb25 wrote:A suggestion instead of slime... what if you guys used pipe gasket lubricant? (Pipe soap)? It is organic, non toxic, has a very slimy goopy texture, and is cheap. The kind I'm familiar with Is also edible believe it or not, since it is used on pipes that carry public drinking water.

Can be applied from -10° to 150°F
Soft, creamy compound
Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61
Will not support bacteria
Contains no petroleum
Slow rate of solubility
Non-toxic
Biodegradable
Will not separate
FBC™ System compatible

http://www.jtmproductsinc.net/phoenix_27XL.php

I'm no TPE expert but that sounds promising. WM really should make a mold of just the breast area so we could experiment on something that doesn't cost thousands of dollars.

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

Big Enough ? ;)

Default upper breasts of the YL150 116cm
Now 127cm

i made it easy this time
just big balloons nothing more.
Balloons have a diam of around 30cm with no air so there isnt that much strech to the balloons either.

what i found is that you cant put any liquid inside as it will leak out after some time.
now its just air.

i could probably pump them up to 150cm without problems and still the breasts will point straight forward lol
the best thing with this as you can see with the naked breast is that i doesnt sag anymore.
also the softball feeling is gone
Attachments
20170718.jpg
20170718.jpg (931.48 KiB) Viewed 3995 times

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Could you post some photos of the process you used? How and at what location did you insert the balloons? Assuming you inflated them after insertion, how was this done?
Air usually leaks out of normal latex balloons within a few days. Do you leave a hole so they can be replaced and re-inflated, or did you use balloons of some other material?

Thanks for performing all the trial and error to see what works and for sharing your results.
rev wrote:Big Enough ? ;)
Default upper breasts of the YL150 116cm
Now 127cm
i made it easy this time
just big balloons nothing more.
Balloons have a diam of around 30cm with no air so there isnt that much strech to the balloons either.

INFORMATIONS