reallovesexdolls.com

Heeled shoes for a 148cm with standing feet

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
keitherson
Apprentice
Apprentice

Heeled shoes for a 148cm with standing feet

Post by keitherson »

Hey there.

I have a 148cm doll with the standing feet option. When I have her standing she is always leaning against the wall or has her arm balancing on something, I've never managed to balance her so she can stand of her own accord.

I was looking to buy her some shoes primarily to increase her height while standing up. However looking through these forums ive found mixed opinions about how feasible standing them in heels is.

This is the pair of shoes I was looking at buying:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Carol-Shoes-Wo ... ERTZSCE9A6

However I fear that the heel is too high and would not offer enough support.

I was wondering if anyone here had any insight into this.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Heeled shoes for a 148cm with standing feet

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, well looking at those boots they may just work as although they have a high heel the sole is quite thick too so the foot shouldn't be at too sharp an angle. I also have a YL148 although without the standing feet option but I read in another thread that some folk have had some success standing their gals with ankle boots that were tied up tight around the ankle and also making sure that the foot was well padded inside the boot. Well I had a good search on a popular auction site and found some DM copies that looked the job and were nice and cheap, they also had them in UK size 3 which seems the correct fit for the YL148. I got them this week and they worked a charm, my gal can now stand for short periods, (I've only tried 40 mins or so) so I can take pics, this gives loads more options for taking photos but I always make sure she is slightly supported by holding on to a chair or door frame etc. Those boot you found look like they would work like the DM copies I got, they just need to be tied up nice and tight so the ankle is firm and supported, good luck.

Arthur1960

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

As Arthur mentioned, ALWAYS use 3 points of contact when allowing your doll to stand! So make sure that she is always supported by leaning against something. She CAN stand on 2 feet if shes balanced but she can fall very easily, wich could cause some nasty damage if she hits the floor or a piece of furniture with all her weight.
Kind regards,

Stevo

keitherson
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by keitherson »

Thanks for the responses, I do always have her leaning against the wall I was just under the impression that they could stand unaided and felt determined to make her do so at least once (to little avail).

I think I will buy the shoes at some point although im in no rush, I really just want to add some height to her so I can do standing doggy. However the thought of having to fiddle around with the shoes and balancing has put me off a bit. I found some flatter shoes with a 2 inch heel however after making some crude markings on my wall I think id need at least 3 inches to make it more comfortable.

Its funny, I was willing to spend all that money on her with barely a second thought yet im uhming and ahhing about putting down 20quid on a pair of shoes.

Dragon Universe

Post by Dragon Universe »

My girl Andromeda is not one that has the "standing feet" but once you get the hang of how to stand them and always lean against something she stands and looks very relaxed all day with no issues. She does have one pair of boots but even though they have flat soles they are designed with higher then normal heals. She stood ok in them the first time and I liked the added height. But after that they don't offer enough ankle support so her feet tend to bend to the side now. She doesn't wear them anymore sadly. I did get a really cool pair of led tennis style shoes for her and they are perfect for her.
Attachments
Andromeda Renewed!1.jpg
Andromeda Renewed!1.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 2180 times
Andromeda and here Shiny new shoes.jpg
Andromeda and here Shiny new shoes.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2180 times

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Dragon Universe wrote:My girl Andromeda is not one that has the "standing feet" but once you get the hang of how to stand them and always lean against something she stands and looks very relaxed all day with no issues. She does have one pair of boots but even though they have flat soles they are designed with higher then normal heals. She stood ok in them the first time and I liked the added height. But after that they don't offer enough ankle support so her feet tend to bend to the side now. She doesn't wear them anymore sadly. I did get a really cool pair of led tennis style shoes for her and they are perfect for her.
Exactly. Use tennis shoes for longer term standing.

BTW - nice 7 string - Ibanez?

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Looks like a Chapman if not still nice looking guitar.

Dragon Universe

Post by Dragon Universe »

Hi, not Ibanez it's an Ernie Ball Music Man Majesty by John Petrucci from Dream Theater. Also as stated it's a seven string. Awesome guitar. I think Andromeda would love to play it. Maybe one of these years instead of being a "doll" they will be androids and be able to play a guitar.

INFORMATIONS