reallovesexdolls.com

Successful DIY Breast Enhancement!!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Successful DIY Breast Enhancement!!!

Post by JunkGuy »

ZZZZ wrote:If you had one, you could go in through the neck/vagina/anus, or maybe straight through center of the nipples :)
Personally, I think best angle of attack would be through the armpits. Its an area relatively close to the breasts and an not usually visible so scarring isn't too big of a deal. Potentially not as easy to repair as the back though, given this is an area stretched when the arm is moved. So perhaps not right at the pit, but an inch or so lower. Someone else can experiment with this - not me.

ZZZZ wrote:Maybe you don't _need_ to thin out the walls with sanding - if you add a volume of slime (or whatever) greater than the original volume of air, the walls would be stretched thinner than they were, right?
Note that the larger breasts models have even thicker TPE walls in the breasts. The 165K is maybe 3/4 inch and they really don't get that much thinner when stretched. If you were looking to remove material from the inside, and had a big enough opening, something that scraped the interior material away rather than sanded it down might be better. Perhaps something modified from a wood rasp or cheese grater would do. This is definitely an 'at your own risk' activity though.

CF wrote:Would inflating the breasts with air, repeatedly and in gradually greater increments before filling with slime, help to stretch and thin the TPE walls?
TPE tends to revert to its original mold. Otherwise we'd see loose skin in all the joints (knees, hips, shoulders, elbows) through repeated movement. Perhaps if you heated the TPE up to near melting it would become prone to accepting a new shape, but this would be incredibly difficult to do without damaging the doll.
If anything, repeated movement tends to contract TPE, not loosen it, as air works its way into the porous TPE and dries it out. This is why the bendy areas require more oil replenishment during maintenance than other areas.

SC Kline wrote:I would suggest that anyone who wants to fill breasts that are already super-huge might consider using hollow beebee pellets to mix in with the slime. This way you'd be getting the softness with less weight while still maintaining that "malleability." I was thinking of this the other night: When I was a kid, I had one of those really cheap plastic "wannabe" toy guns that shot out these tiny plastic, hollow pellets. If one were to mix those with the slime, say 50/50, I'm sure you would not be able to feel any pellets through the skin. So yeh, an extra filler that allows the slime to do what it does, with less weight.
I was thinking the same thing reading earlier posts on this thread. The 165K's breasts are already plenty heavy enough - it would definitely need something other than pure slime or they'd be so heavy to possibly tear off the frame (particularly if put in doggystyle position, which is where I was going with the need to support the weight by tying to the skeleton's back bars. Ping pong balls came to mind first but obviously much too large. Plastic beads perhaps too small to offset much of the weight. Need something in-between. B-B sized or perhaps slightly larger peanut-sized plastic pellets would be just about ideal. Not even sure it has to be plastic - Styrofoam pellets might do as well assuming they don't soak up the slime.

SC Kline wrote:4. tight-gripping fingers.
With "bones", ball joints for lowest knuckles and hinges for the rest instead of wires.

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

I've continued to daydream about these issues and figured that in addition to my slime order I will also be ordering some polystyrene beads. My plan once they arrive is to mix them and then have one controlled air tight container and one mix of the two that is exposed to air and see how the two behave. If they get along I think it might be a good option to solve the weight to softness riddle.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

Raijin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raijin »

Awesome breast mod, SCK. I'm interested to see how this develops in the long run.

Do you think you run the risk of having the colors of the slime permeating through the TPE?

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

lance: so you are planning to do this mod on the YL150 right?
then i wait for your results before i make it lol

i got the YL150 i few days ago and its amazing but the breasts feels like soft balls with little air in them if you squezee them to hard.
squezee hard and they do feels like air bags lol

so will this slime make those already massive boobs softer?
i guess there is pleny of air in the boobs right now that prevent them to be soft.
if i think of it removing the air and put in slime instead should remove that soft handball feeling.
and it should also remove that hollowness

problem2
weight!
these boobs of the YL150 weights already alot!
putting in more weight with the slime will probably make them hang to the knees or? ;)

as for the YL150 boobs i dont think we would like more weight or hell no more size lol
what im after is just a softer feeling.

lance
i will be reading about your progression to see how it goes.
good luck with it

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Rev, I do want to mod my yl150 when she arrives but I will first be experimenting with material to use along with the slime cause as you know they are already heavy and just adding slime might break her. It will be a work in progress for a while before we ha e some results.
I should also note that your 150 should soften up after having her for a while.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

lance uppercut wrote: I should also note that your 150 should soften up after having her for a while.
when you speak of it lol
its day 3 now and they are wobbling like insane already.
you just have to touch the doll and they starts to move around.
that wasnt the case when i got it.

maybe offtopic but i read some folks that says the 150s boobs feels like rubber balls
they do if you use the wrong powder!
i have changed right now becuase with the first baby powder it had that rough feeling to the skin.
well almost like rubber feeling
im now using Pipedreams Fanta flesh Revive powder and damn it feels smoth now!
i really reccomend it.

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Rev, please search the forum for a very long topic started by Indigo20 who happens to be a chemist. He goes into great lenght detailing his findings relqted to care for tpe ladies. I think its a must read for anyone with a tpe girl at home.

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

lance uppercut wrote:Rev, please search the forum for a very long topic started by Indigo20 who happens to be a chemist. He goes into great lenght detailing his findings relqted to care for tpe ladies. I think its a must read for anyone with a tpe girl at home.
i know i have already read the doll care part but that doesnt say that some baby powders are crap
you need a special powder like the Fanta Flesh Revive to get the really smooth skin feeling
its the best.

blakdeth19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by blakdeth19 »

depending on how you like your breasts a large semi malleable ball in the middle surrounded by slime will help with weight. it will also add more "firmness" to the breast like the fuller breasts out there as opposed to the softer, saggier ones.

blakdeth19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by blakdeth19 »

or for the softer versions one of the squishy air filled "massage" or stress relief balls

or for slightly more air than bb's try Clear PP hollow balls

Johnsxss
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Johnsxss »

Hi.
Do you think filling air or smile in solid breasts will work?
And is there a size limit C cup or can it be done to Acup.
I’m thinking like said put needle in the center of nipple and Record and determine depth
To insert both sides equally. But still will it come out the same shape ?
Can I release the air to bring it back to its original if it looks bad.
I’m assuming you only have one shot of it because once the whole is formed inside you can’t change it.

Any thoughts ?

x3ro456
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by x3ro456 »

I just too a bicycle pump and inserted needle into nipple.

RyGuy

Post by RyGuy »

SC Kline wrote:To those proposing a double-needle technique... meaning one for injection, and one for removing air; this is superfluous. I would stay away from all the grease gun stuff, and anything that would complicate the process. A turkey baster with the narrow tip cut off would be fine provided that the slime is not too thick to be sucked up into the shaft.

This talk of using a turkey baster reminded me of a turkey/flavor injector syringe. Would using something like that be viable? Or has it been tested with standard thickness/thinner slimes? Also, would entering through the center of the nipple work to minimize scarring?

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Just for Your information. Maybe the doll's back:

can be fixed using this technique:

No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

kaom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kaom »

any updates? how are they holding up?

INFORMATIONS