reallovesexdolls.com

new member first time doll owner

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
DB7
Apprentice
Apprentice

new member first time doll owner

Post by DB7 »

Hey all, just received my 141 F-cup model (I've been calling her Lady) last night, and she is incredible. Shipped a day early and in great condition. I gave her a thorough inspection as I was taking her out of the box, tried to document most of it. I'll try and get some photos up soon. Went with the #39 head, so she's always in repose. As a first time owner I wasn't sure if I'd be comfortable with the eyes always open.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: new member first time doll owner

Post by oberyn »

Congrats looking forward to seeing your doll.it might feel weird when you first get her but give it some time and it gets better.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Looking forward to pics, one of my favorites. What do you think of the weight so far?

:glou:

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Show us whats in the box!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations, and welcome! Glad to hear the shipping experience was a good one.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Jesphel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jesphel »

Congratulations, DB7!

It is weird to start with, but it is also a great comfort knowing that she will be there when you come home.

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Hi and welcome! Happy honeymoon!

At least you know she won't ever fall asleep at the wrong time ;)

Unknown2
Attachments
Die Hard.gif
Die Hard.gif (11.81 MiB) Viewed 2959 times

DB7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DB7 »

She is a hefty gal, not quite as heavy as I imagined I think. Her joints are relatively stiff, especially her right knee. Hoping that will change over time. Experimenting on which fabrics to use. Decided to just get her white everything and not risk staining, looking at silks/satin, concerned about cotton absorbing her natural oils and dry her out? She does look great in a lil thong, some stockings and a t-shirt though. Have a foam mattress so I've just been keeping her there. I read keeping her on her back in the shipped position is best for her? Appreciate the welcome.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

SeniorDollLover wrote:Show us whats in the box!

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

DB7 wrote:She is a hefty gal, not quite as heavy as I imagined I think. Her joints are relatively stiff, especially her right knee. Hoping that will change over time. Experimenting on which fabrics to use. Decided to just get her white everything and not risk staining, looking at silks/satin, concerned about cotton absorbing her natural oils and dry her out? She does look great in a lil thong, some stockings and a t-shirt though. Have a foam mattress so I've just been keeping her there. I read keeping her on her back in the shipped position is best for her? Appreciate the welcome.
If you are worried about staining (as we all are) check out a post by Babel99 in this thread, 6th post down on a good way to avoid or reduce that: viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333&hilit=yl148&start=30

;)

Unknown2

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

trauma wrote:
SeniorDollLover wrote:Show us whats in the box!

UHF - Kuni: "Let's see what's in the box!"

Enough memeing. There's plenty of unboxing photos out there (see Brie's introduction thread). They're all pretty much the same.

DB7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DB7 »

Image Image
Image Image

Sorry it took so long to get even these mediocre photos up. Been a busy week. Will post a couple more from the first batch of pics, and will try and get some better ones up if I can.

DB7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DB7 »

Image Image Image

Oher pics I took were of her hands, feet, underarms. Just for QA purposes. I'll try and post some better quality stuff once some clothing I ordered for her arrives, and I feel more confident posing her. Like I said this is all pretty new to me.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Those are nice first pictures, she looks great!

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

She looks beautiful.congrats

INFORMATIONS