reallovesexdolls.com

New here and looking for some... Insight?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Maddox-099

New here and looking for some... Insight?

Post by Maddox-099 »

Hello I'm new to this forum and the entire doll community for that matter..

I'm looking into buying a doll from RLSD
An am doing research and such..

An among some of my questions is I've found two bodies that i want but not sure which one to get.
If anyone that has these two bodies or similar ones can enlighten me that be great.
So from the RLSD site they have a 155cm 5'1 dd cup doll now i'm not going to lie i'm a boob guy
And i'm also likely one of the youngest guys here. I'm 6'6 myself so a little bitty 3 or 4 foot doll isn't really doing anything for me. And i'm more than capable of dealing with the weight of her so that shouldn't be a big issue
But the 155cm dd cup dolls (barbie) breast amazing her waist is smaller then id like so i looked for something else and found the 156cm 5'1 d cup doll which has a 32 21 32 measurement vs barbies 33 16 30

So the question Is does the smaller breast make to much of a difference? ( i want something with more jiggle and squeeze then you can keep up with)
Also how is the ass cheeks? Bouncey and squeezeable i hope?

I like the 156cm with the wider waist but come on the 155cm has a fine rack so a trade off i guess or is there a body that's got a DD with a nice waist n hips?
if i said something rude or offended someone there's a 98% chance i didn't mean to or am completely unaware i did so... Sorry unfortunately i can't do anything about it ( other than apologize to anyone who informed me i upset them) half of my old signature i felt was unnecessary so.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New here and looking for some... Insight?

Post by JunkGuy »

I'm 6'1" so I like you, I didn't want a kid-sized doll.

As a fellow breast guy, between the two you've listed I'd take the 155DD. Its proportionally noticeably bigger upstairs. I think the 156D is oversized and closer to a C-cup from the photos, while the 155DD would be closer to F-cup were its torso as wide as most.

Have you considered these?
* 156G
* 156H
* 161G
* 170H
* 170M

Each is at least as tall and as busty as the 155DD, and all with larger waists. The 155DD has far and way the smallest waist of any doll currently made relative to its size. The 170s are obviously the tallest at about 5'7" and generally the heaviest. The 165K is the bustiest (that's an N cup in American sizing, making it bigger than the 170M, which itself may be exaggerated as it doesn't look any bigger than about a K; the manufacturers love to cheap on cup size and weight measurements.)

But If you want to settle on something closer to DD, you'll probably want to look more closely into the two Gs. (There's also a 168E but being so much taller than the 155DD its breasts are proportionally smaller.)

My Brie is a 165K with the "full figure" package, giving her wider waist and hips than the normal version. (You just have to ask RLSD for the full figure model when ordering, otherwise factory will use the normal, thinner mold.) Generally the larger the breast the more bouncy and jiggly it would be. (Take a few deep breaths then see this thread for videos of Brie's bounces and squeezes in action.) The 165Ks do not have very large asses though; squeezable but not very bouncy. Newer ones like the two 170s have much larger bootys that provide more fun for ass men.

As a breast man, I would go for the 165K, but if those hangers turn you off and as tall as you are, I'd instead go for the tallest doll I could get, which would be one of the 170s. I would worry anything under 165 would be too short, unless you really prefer girls that way. (I like short, too, but not 15+ inches shorter.)

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Hello and welcome!

Yeah, above are some good options. I find the WM161 G Cup a very popular option. Has massive great boobs, one of the nicest waists out there and is a great height. Very voluptuous and curvy body.

If I didn't mind the larger breasts, I would have ordered one.

Unknown2
Attachments
Die Hard.gif
Die Hard.gif (11.81 MiB) Viewed 2733 times

Maddox-099

Post by Maddox-099 »

Well although im capable of handling heavier gals and weight in general id prefer sticking to the 156cm 161cm range also its hard because i want a thick waist a nice butt and of course the rack so im getting the feeling im have to sacrifice something... Unless i wanna pitch 5,000 on the designing one which..... I might do.... As getting the perfect legs and all is important to me as my primary reason for getting her is to cuddle and cuddle lots of cuddling i can not sleep alone.... Like at all I've stayed up for weeks.. Just played video games or worked out anything really i get bored as f uhh anyway yeah

Don't want a short doll don't want the tallest one don't need to have the ass but it can't be flat
The boobs cant be to big like the k or o and such they start hanging like over filled water balloons and them thighs don't have to be huge but i want dome thickness around her fun area still lookin a

Also the head i want doesn't seem to have the upgraded mouth if i remember right its number 13 at RLSD
if i said something rude or offended someone there's a 98% chance i didn't mean to or am completely unaware i did so... Sorry unfortunately i can't do anything about it ( other than apologize to anyone who informed me i upset them) half of my old signature i felt was unnecessary so.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

I suggest the 156H, it is not too heavy or tall but very busty, or the new 142G, lighter but shorter.

Maddox-099

Post by Maddox-099 »

The 156cm g isn't bad but looks like the boobs are bigger than i want... And i don't really think i need two dolls..... I mean affording one not a problem but justifying buying two seems to much like an addiction and no offense to doll lovers. But because you can't have tpe on tpe i wouldn't be able to have two girls posed or on top of each other like a lez couple so i only really need the one

So im thinking about the 156cm d.. So how much of a difference is it going to make in the FUN factor of the breast??

Also im slightly looking forward to the weight. As i believe i said in my OP im significantly younger than the most of you.. From my understanding most the members here are 37+?? So with that i don't have the same bad back restrictions and such ( not to be offensive or anything) i mention this because apparently i tend to be rude... Idk I've never had a good grasp of social stuff i tend to be blunt and straight forward. So if anyone sees me being rude then there is a 99% chance i don't even know it so if such thing comes up.. Please inform me before banning me :)

Back to the dolls
I see most people have at least two or more i just can't come up with a good enough reason to justify two... I mean thats a good buck.. If i was to get two dolls that can be close to 5000 so why not do the design a doll and make one perfect also has anyone used this option?

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

I'm 31, but I'm sure there are many young people on here of all ages from 20+. Not everyone who is older has back problems. Know a lot of young people with back problems too lol.

The general consensus regarding back pain is due to the weight of these dolls. Some are heavier than some bench and can result in back pain if not careful, regardless of age

Unknown2

Maddox-099

Post by Maddox-099 »

Well I'm an active fairly fit young buck so

Unfortunately i think barbie is out that waist is to small....

But my original 156cm d and the 156cm g and possibly a c cup are the new options.

Also might need to update the OP but two important questions well three 1 on the 156 cm what is the M2V measurements 2 is the fixed vagina canal made for pleasure using some crazy unnatural texture or does it feel more real?

3 what is the major difference in upgraded mouth or not and is it worth getting? Is the standard better for bjs? And other for realism?

(might have answered myself on that but ehh)

Also why is it so risky to shower with them?

Also what sucks is its going to be 6 months to a year maybe more before i can get her due to current living arrangements. But hey i'm excited to see her in my bed..OH OH RIGHT um... Is cuddling them okay like nightly i cant sleep alone... So figured having her to cuddle and hold might help..

Im sure a plush might be better for this use. I've never really been a horn dog or anything but ever since my ex fiance we used to fuck like bunnies. And she kinda gotten me into a more active fucking schedule along with me being younger damn hormones don't help so main reason cuddles then fuck. Can these dolls provide in both cases?

Sorry i tend to rant on in posts

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I am in the 37+ range but don't have back problems. Actually my problem is mild tennis elbow that began around November - which I think has been brought on in part because of owning such a large, heavy doll (arrived in September). I'm not giving her up though. I just have to be more careful lifting her and moving her around now; making sure I use both arms and not rely on my dominant right so much. My doctor gave me some tennis elbow stretching exercises which have helped a lot. Moral of the story is that injury might not always manifest as back pain, even for us tall, strong types.

Admittedly, the K-cup is hard to snuggle with in bed. Her tits are just too big for that. Can't hold her very close unless we spoon, but then her hair is my face and I don't like that. I've gotten use to having her on her side, facing me, and if I roll to my side our chest press together and my arm can lay across her waist and around to her back. Of course, I chose big breasts for the fun and experience, not for sleep. If snuggling during sleep is your goal, then yes, you should go smaller.

I only own one doll. I suspect most people only own one, but forum members over time do get hooked and buy another.

Upgraded mouth with tongue may be better for realistic kissing. I am unsure if it would make blowjobs better or worse. Might feel better at first but I would be very worried of the tongue coming loose under rigorous action. You would need a lot of lube, which then means a lot of cleaning afterwards. And the oral orifices are already quite small, too small for many men to enjoy a BJ with their doll (I can't :() Adding a tongue may take away more of that space.

Not a good idea to shower with a doll, or take a bath, or a swim, etc. because the dolls are not water proof. Their skin is relatively water-resistant, even meant to be washed or sprayed with water to simulate a shower. But when too much water gets into the neck, up an orifice, or around the foot bolts (standing option only) it could lead to rust and damage of the skeleton or mold to grow in these deep dark places. Very, very dangerous and unhealthy. Sponge baths preferred for cleaning. If done in a shower should have a detachable handle to aim water such that it never hits the neck. I've seen others tape plastic bags around the neck and feet for washing. Sponge bath is the proper way to go though.

symmes

Post by symmes »

Maddox-099 wrote:But the 155cm dd cup dolls (barbie) breast amazing her waist is smaller then id like so i looked for something else and found the 156cm 5'1 d cup doll which has a 32 21 32 measurement vs barbies 33 16 30
I can't add much to the comparison you're seeking, but since you mentioned the doll's name on the RLSD site, I wanted to be sure you were aware of their body-listing/customization page:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/customize-a-sex-doll/

There are bodies there with D-cup and larger breasts that you might want to consider. Some of these bodies don't have any preconfigured (named) dolls, so it's possible to overlook these bodies if you don't look at the customize page. This is also obviously the way to go if you like Body A with Head X, which aren't matched in any preconfigured doll. (Be careful about head/body sizing, though; you probably don't want a dinky little head intended for a 100cm doll on a 155cm+ doll.)

Maddox-099

Post by Maddox-099 »

Well i wasn't really looking for anything bigger then a DD anyway maybe a was it the h or g? Anyway one of those might not to big but i want big but also perky so tits hanging down to there belly botton likr the k cup isn't my thing is very unrealistic expecially for the thin body

Also don't really want a 4 foot doll was thinking 155 156cm maybe 160 ish

Also not to be rude but i'm definitely on the younger side of the age spectrum here you say i'm young... An your 37+? Think 10 years younger.. Think i'm 28 or so? Think younger.

Now you think i'm to young to be here? Think slightly older...

Anyway I've had a fairly active love life and all but it doesn't really suit me... Not that i have social anxiety or anything but people just tend to be assholes and bitches which make it hard for me to want to hang with them.. Also for the going from girl to girl isn't my style id really like to find and stick with one but hey apparently women don't like loyal caring guys... So fuck em their getting replaced..

So i understand there's things dolls just can't do but it beats dealing with the damn drama..

Although I believe I've gotten everything i need from this thread i still welcome any input anyones got
Who knows what might come up

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

It's hard to get it right the first time! :D Just remember if you can't love the want just love the one your with!! :wink:

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

I think you can't go wrong with every one of the 156cm bodies, they are all really well-shaped and each one has it's own charm. The 156cm D-cup is amazing, awesome proportions. I know people will go back and forth, comparing band sizes, cup sizes, actual breast volume, and so on, but really, I just like to choose whatever the little brain likes. He knows better sometimes.

You also said you are 6 foot 6 - I assume that means you are pretty freakin strong, so the big girls won't be a problem either. On the big girl end I think the new 168cm E-cup doll is really nice, I'd check that out too. Ask little brain what he thinks!

Maddox-099

Post by Maddox-099 »

As far as being pretty freaking strong nah not really.

I mean I'm confident i can hand the 156 160 ish range without to much of a problem but don't wanna end up pushing it and end up having more then i can deal with.

Im strong but in a less common way my muscles build is actually different then most guys. My body's muscle lay out is more suited to stamina and endurance so i might not be benching 300 lbs or more but i can do my 150-200 lbs for hours with no problem.

So i shouldn't have to much a problem with the dolls weight and even if she fusses a bit i got the patience

INFORMATIONS