reallovesexdolls.com

And the winner of the RLSD Design Your own Head Contest is..

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: And the winner of the RLSD Design Your own Head Contest

Post by JunkGuy »

RLSD is a vendor - they do not make dolls themselves. They will faciliate your order with the factory and maybe sell you some other products such as extra wigs, clothing, and renewal powders. The bodies, heads, inserts, eyes, and some wigs come from factory - everything else from other suppliers (though the factory may supply some of these, like the ubiquitious "random article of clothing")

Technically, WM Dolls isn't the manufacturer, Jinshan Plastics is. WM Dolls is the design group. Jinshan has three design groups (WM being the largest and most prolific) and vendors who work with Jinshan can generally purchase from any of the three,. Thus bodies and heads from different design groups are interchangable as they all use the same components, same connectors, and made at the same factory. The only catch is that some heads or bodies may be vendor-specific, so other vendors couldn't get access to those. This new head would presumably be RLSD-specific, but it doesn't really matter if its branded as WM or not - its all coming out of the same place.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I may be new here, but it only took me an hour to notice WM and YL seemed to have heads that were interchangeable.
It led me to believe that they used the same manufacturer in some capacity.

So WM and YL are two designers for Jinshan. Who is the third largest?

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I see that someone asked this question in another thread. It's OR dolls. Thanks :)

INFORMATIONS