reallovesexdolls.com

New here, and just took the plunge on a doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Carloteph
Apprentice
Apprentice

New here, and just took the plunge on a doll

Post by Carloteph »

Just wanted to say thanks to all posting here, I have been lurking for a few weeks learning about dolls. I finally decided to take the plunge thru RLSD, and got a 140cm A cup doll with #36 head, and skin tone light brown. Ordered her on the 6th of this month, now I wait patiently. This forum helped me soo much on figuring out what I wanted and who to get it from. I am getting her for photography purposes..... but now I think i must try her out,lol. I have a few places in mind to shoot her at, one is a restaurant where I know the owner and she is fine with me doing it after closing. They have a nice bar and I am hoping for a really good shoot. I am starting to get more anxious as the days go by, at first I was like OK she will get here when she gets here...... Now I am dying with anticipation,lol

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: New here, and just took the plunge on a doll

Post by Slew »

Good evening, Carloteph. Welcome. :)

We'll all look forward to your photos.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Congratulations and welcome! You're in for a lot of fun! This is a great place too! Keep us posted on your new friend. :)

Carloteph
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Carloteph »

Will do for sure. In the next few days I will begin clothes shopping for her. Kinda excited to see what I can find to fit her. I'm sure I will have more questions soon,lol. Thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

Endril

Post by Endril »

Welcome to doll ownership!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tEaHdw2wAXo
Check out my youtube channel for videos for basic information. RLSD has great customer service, great products IMHO.

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Welcome Carloteph!

I too am a newbie and took the plunge...ordered my 160cm from RLSD Feb 08...so you can join me in the agonizing wait, LOL!

JB423

Post by JB423 »

Hello Carloteph, and welcome!
Just call me Jay...

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Greetings Carloteph!
I always enjoy seeing pics of our companions in public places - whether with others or without. Most of us have to Photoshop it - which is a whole lot of fun too. :-) But I look forward to pics of your lovely lady. And Welcome!

33ski
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 33ski »

I also just purchased the 140cm (London) from RLSD with a few modifications. Looking forward to her arrival!
Autumn
RLSD 140 D
#56 Head
Garnet Eyes( Pink /Wine )
Auburn Hair (#10)w/ Bangs
Tan Skin Tone
French Manicure Nails ( Pink )
Stand up Feet
Pink Nipples, and Labia

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

The #36 head is a good choice. Congrats on the doll.

MaydayTonight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MaydayTonight »

Same date I ordered mine. The clothes I bought online are already here so I'm gonna start washing the colors to prevent stains. Hopefully we can get them soon

Carloteph
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Carloteph »

Thank you all for the responses and congrats on my purchase. I am getting hella anxious now,lol. And congrats to those who just bought a a doll as well, Im sure it will be a fun experience for all. I have some many different clothes and places I want to take her and shoot. I'm going to see if a garden near me allows pictured to be taken there for this kinda of thing. They have a red Japanese style bridge over a small pond that would be awesome to shoot. I just realized that I need to give her a name....... I have 3 names in mind. Let me know what yall think, ok here it goes. First name is Sulia, 2nd name is Midori, 3rd is Momo.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

It's a plunge into a sea of pleasure. Welcome

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Carloteph wrote:They have a red Japanese style bridge
Carloteph wrote:First name is Sulia, 2nd name is Midori, 3rd is Momo.
So are you trying to get a Japanese name? Is that the plan?
If so, Sulia isn't Japanese at all (no native L sound.) Midori means greenery (like plants.) Momo means peach (the fruit, not the color, which would be momoiro)

I'm not a fan of two syllable names that repeat the same syllable, so if a Japanese name is the goal of the three I vote for Midori, but Momo is a much more popular Japanese girl's name (as are most of the names derived from fruits, like Ichigo [strawberry])

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Hey Carloteph -
I like your choices - Midori and Momo. For my ladies - In the case of Nikki - I knew it from the moment I ordered her. But for Shelby - I had several names picked out ahead of time, but i waited until we really got to spend a little time together before I decided. "Shelby" wasn't on my list - But after only a few days, well, inspiration sometimes comes from unlikely places...

Don't be in a hurry to decide. If you connect with your lady, well, her name will come to you....

INFORMATIONS