reallovesexdolls.com

CONTEST - Design a new head for RLSD and WIN the first one!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

CONTEST - Design a new head for RLSD and WIN the first one!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

As part of our TIME OUT celebration, we're holding a Head Design contest!
gethead.png
gethead.png (249.31 KiB) Viewed 4732 times
We want to see your ideas for new heads – and we don’t care how crazy or out there they get. This is your chance to design whatever you like; pin-up girls, supermodels, celebrities, anime, and even the girl next door... or maybe next door to the Playboy mansion.

Your entry will be displayed our contest page, where everyone can see, and vote on their favorite. The most popular face will be made into a new, fully functional head that will fit our full-size sex doll bodies, and the winner will receive the first one for FREE!

The winner will be chosen by popular vote! So visit the Entries Gallery daily and vote for your favorites!

You can submit one entry per day.

You have until midnight on Feb 28th, 2017, to submit your ideas and to vote! That Monday, we will stop taking new submissions, tally up the votes, and announce the lucky winner!

Click here to enter and vote! https://reallovesexdolls.com/contests/

Here are the rules (also seen on the contest page)
  • 1. Upload one picture of your entry in .jpg or .png format. If your submission wins, we will contact you for any other pictures of the subject.
    2. You can submit up to one entry per day for the duration of the contest.
    3. You can submit any kind of picture, whether it be a photo, drawing, rendered 3-d model, or other.
    4. We cannot recreate any copywritten subject to an exact degree. We can, however, create a head that is inspired by the copywritten entity. This might be a real person such as a celebrity, or a 3-d rendering of a video game character, for example.
    5. RSLD LLC has the right to disqualify any submission as we see fit.
    6. The contest will run from Feb 1st, 2017 - Feb 28th 2017. Submissions received after 12AM, on March 1, 2017 date will be unable to enter the contest.
    7. The winner agrees that RLSD LLC is allowed to use the subject matter submitted as they see fit. This includes promotions and commercial reproduction of the contest-winning design.
Enter and upload your image on the contest page. https://reallovesexdolls.com/contests/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: CONTEST - Design a new head for RLSD and WIN the first o

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

If I had the talent to design a doll head, I would start my own doll company.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Do we actually have to design and draw them or can we just upload a picture of an existing person/character?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

There is a vigorous discussion at http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 70&t=80449 with many people (myself including) asserting that there is a ready market for a doll with VERY big, kissable lips and oral entry.

Consider the popularity of the WM 142 head. We need more dolls with sensuous mouths.

Here are some examples. Can it be done?
Attachments
2mChFjY.jpg
2mChFjY.jpg (108.34 KiB) Viewed 4694 times
1MBvbCT.jpg
1MBvbCT.jpg (49.3 KiB) Viewed 4694 times
large.png
large.png (388.85 KiB) Viewed 4694 times
hugelips.jpg
hugelips.jpg (59.11 KiB) Viewed 4694 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Yep, it can be done CF! Enter and upload your image on the contest page. https://reallovesexdolls.com/contests/

Here are the rules (also seen on the contest page)
  • 1. Upload one picture of your entry in .jpg or .png format. If your submission wins, we will contact you for any other pictures of the subject.
    2. You can submit up to one entry per day for the duration of the contest.
    3. You can submit any kind of picture, whether it be a photo, drawing, rendered 3-d model, or other.
    4. We cannot recreate any copywritten subject to an exact degree. We can, however, create a head that is inspired by the copywritten entity. This might be a real person such as a celebrity, or a 3-d rendering of a video game character, for example.
    5. RSLD LLC has the right to disqualify any submission as we see fit.
    6. The contest will run from Feb 1st, 2017 - Feb 28th 2017. Submissions received after 12AM, on March 1, 2017 date will be unable to enter the contest.
    7. The winner agrees that RLSD LLC is allowed to use the subject matter submitted as they see fit. This includes promotions and commercial reproduction of the contest-winning design.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Spartan898 wrote:Do we actually have to design and draw them or can we just upload a picture of an existing person/character?

Yes, you can upload an existing picture. We just updated the post to include the rules, that has more explanation.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Oh snap. Time to bring out the pen 'n pencil. I haven't drawn since highschool!!

Edit: Damn. My inspiration did not last long. I'm over and out.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Yep, it can be done CF! Enter and upload your image on the contest page. https://reallovesexdolls.com/contests/
The contest page never fully loaded for me despite trying multiple browsers. Hopefully one of my fellow big-lip enthusiasts will have better luck.

Everything I'm seeing suggests a long-unmet desire for doll heads with this sort of ultra-sexual mouth.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

I use Chrome and tried it just now and it worked OK. Perhaps there was a glitch when it was first put up. Try again now.
CF wrote:The contest page never fully loaded for me despite trying multiple browsers. Hopefully one of my fellow big-lip enthusiasts will have better luck.

Everything I'm seeing suggests a long-unmet desire for doll heads with this sort of ultra-sexual mouth.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

subcom117 wrote:I use Chrome and tried it just now and it worked OK. Perhaps there was a glitch when it was first put up. Try again now.
CF wrote:The contest page never fully loaded for me despite trying multiple browsers. Hopefully one of my fellow big-lip enthusiasts will have better luck.

Great! We can't wait to see your entry!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Drew a 30-min picture and slapped it up there. I'm vouching for an anime girl. Let me go and get my friend RJ in on this shiz....

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

Awesome! I'll get drawing right now :mrgreen: !!
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

These are my entries...see uploads...that was tricky pngs and jpgs 8O :roll:

Once you do this face, then you can do a contest for the body to match :lol:

Lily
Attachments
Liliths entry 1.png.png
Liliths entry 1.png.png (370.11 KiB) Viewed 4539 times
Liliths entry 2.jpg
Liliths entry 2.jpg (37.8 KiB) Viewed 4539 times
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

keitherson
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by keitherson »

Created an account just to let you know that the voting system is broken. (I would have PMd the RLSD profile but I dont seem to be able to)

You can vote for any one as many times as you want just by clearing you browser data or by using another browser entirely.

EDIT: Actually upon further inspection I think it's just the voting button that reappears. I dont think it actually works when pressed a second time, you see I didn't check whether pressing it a second time worked until after Id posted this message and I wanted to be certain that there was an error.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Whoever uploaded the mountain - you rock. Literally. XD

INFORMATIONS