reallovesexdolls.com

New! 170cm H-cup tight and toned doll now available at RLSD!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New! 170cm H-cup tight and toned doll now available at R

Post by JunkGuy »

Should be available. Mine was a custom and came with all the pre-applied makeup.

Although admittedly Brie is quite close to the Gabrielle model (165K body, 74 head, natural/fair skin), with different eye color and nails (which are actually quite minor changes.) If your doll is pretty close to an existing model, it might be easier to get the semi-permanent makeup. In the notes field, I told them I wanted it like Gabrielle and then pointed out the changes. I was going to apply makeup if needed, but thankfully they did it for me.

Hairstyle isn't something they do though. The wigs come in plastic bags. Should be same wig, but you have to style it.

Redonckulous
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: New! 170cm H-cup tight and toned doll now available at R

Post by Redonckulous »

This is an awesome looking doll, congratulations on your endeavors! She looks great!

INFORMATIONS