reallovesexdolls.com

My new 118 from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
scifiguy

My new 118 from RLSD

Post by scifiguy »

She is great in all areas.
Attachments
normal_IMG_4994.JPG
normal_IMG_4994.JPG (46.7 KiB) Viewed 7282 times

scifiguy

Re: My new 118 from RLSD

Post by scifiguy »

New hair.
Attachments
IMG_5021.JPG
IMG_5021.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 7039 times
IMG_5023.JPG
IMG_5023.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 7039 times

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Nice she looks like a Cambodian girl i used to know.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I have not seen the 118 with that head option....which one is it, as the generic head looks a bit like Chucky's wife :lol:

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I see a little bit of wetness around her naughty bits. :razz:

She looks like she wants to have some fun, or has the fun already been had? ;)

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Pretty nice looking doll. What are her features?

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

She's a cutie
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

scifiguy

Post by scifiguy »

Her head is the #77 from RLSD. I urge everyone who can afford it to buy a quality wig. It really makes a difference. And yes we were having fun at the time of photo shoot. Thanks for the kind words.

Dolly Partner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolly Partner »

Scifiguy, thanks for posting these pics! I've been seriously considering getting this doll but seeing conflicting info. I've got several questions if you don't mind. RLSD lists her at 41 lbs but another site has the same doll at 28.6 lbs. What's the actual weight? Also, the bust (27"), waist (17") and hips (27") measurements seem way too small for the 118cm (46.5") height. Those measurements would make her VERY slender, but all the pics make her look well proportioned. And I'm really attracted to her sweet pixie face and large lips, but have to ask...how's she with oral? The sites say the mouth is only 4.3 inches. I'm curious if there's a way to modify her for deeper oral penetration? I'm also wondering about overall softness, especially breasts, ass and lips. And finally, (for now) the site pics make it look like her head is a bit big for her body. What do you think? Is it possible you could post a few more pictures of her next to something familiar for scale, like a yardstick? BTW, I've never owned a TPE yet, but while researching them on this AWESOME Doll Forum, I've been seeing a lot of comments about avoiding contact with dark clothing and sheets. Apparently the TPE stains easily. Anyway, I hope you can respond to my questions because I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on this little lover.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

I'd love to see more pics of her.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Dolly Partner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolly Partner »

Anung Un Rama wrote:I have not seen the 118 with that head option....which one is it, as the generic head looks a bit like Chucky's wife :lol:

Cheers Anung
Anung Un Rama
This seems to be the predominant head for the 118cm on RLSD and other sites. Scifiguy's little honey looks like she's got no eye makeup or lipstick on. I'm really glad he pictured her that way because now we know how cute she really is naturally. I am curious how quickly the makeup wore off or if Scifiguy intentionally removed it. However, I'm a big fan of blue eyes on dolls. They show up better and look more lifelike in low light.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/118cm-3ft1 ... -sex-dolls
Attachments
tiffany-9__44958.1477607491.1280.1280.png
tiffany-9__44958.1477607491.1280.1280.png (394.35 KiB) Viewed 6571 times

scifiguy

Post by scifiguy »

Doll Stuffer wrote:Scifiguy, thanks for posting these pics! I've been seriously considering getting this doll but seeing conflicting info. I've got several questions if you don't mind. RLSD lists her at 41 lbs but another site has the same doll at 28.6 lbs. What's the actual weight? Also, the bust (27"), waist (17") and hips (27") measurements seem way too small for the 118cm (46.5") height. Those measurements would make her VERY slender, but all the pics make her look well proportioned. And I'm really attracted to her sweet pixie face and large lips, but have to ask...how's she with oral? The sites say the mouth is only 4.3 inches. I'm curious if there's a way to modify her for deeper oral penetration? I'm also wondering about overall softness, especially breasts, ass and lips. And finally, (for now) the site pics make it look like her head is a bit big for her body. What do you think? Is it possible you could post a few more pictures of her next to something familiar for scale, like a yardstick? BTW, I've never owned a TPE yet, but while researching them on this AWESOME Doll Forum, I've been seeing a lot of comments about avoiding contact with dark clothing and sheets. Apparently the TPE stains easily. Anyway, I hope you can respond to my questions because I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on this little lover.

I'm not sure of the exact weight but she is light enough to move around pretty easy.
She has a nice figure, not too thin. She is soft all over but not too soft.
She has the best pussy and ass I have had so far. Her oral is okay but kind of small for me. I have not tried to modify her mouth.
Her head is in proportion to her body.
I don't put any clothes on my dolls.
I can't say enough good things about her, I think she is beautiful and she is the best fuck I've had in a doll.
Better than 140 Katie and 135 Viola and my Minilovedoll and a dozen air girls.
I will take some more pictures tonight and post later.

Hope this helps.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

scifiguy wrote:I will take some more pictures tonight and post later.
I truly can't wait and also thank you. :glou:
-Archimedes

Dolly Partner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolly Partner »

Thanks Scifiguy, that does help. You make it sound like she's as good as she looks. I'm anxious to see more pictures too. Did you get the fixed pussy or the insert?

Dolly Partner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolly Partner »

My comment about dark material staining was a reference to your posted close up picture of her spread eagle on a dark blanket. I'm guessing that's lint or stain on her inner thighs, breasts and arms.

INFORMATIONS