reallovesexdolls.com

Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Anya77
Doll
Doll

Re: Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Post by Anya77 »

Ashaki wrote:OMG! Anya, you crazy crazy girl! Beautiful snow angel but exposing yourself in that cold........ ooooooooh, my nips would drop off!

I hope it didn't take too long to warm up afterwards! It sounds like your crazy man had to do a lot of warming up too! I hope you had the blanket on high in the bed!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Hi Ashaki! Yes, it was a bit "nippy" outside but honeybun and I "warmed up" quickly after that and it got a little too hot after a while :wink: I only wish the angel would have looked better but.....I woke up this morning and looked out the window and.....
DSC00255.JPG
DSC00255.JPG (1.76 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
DSC00247.JPG
DSC00247.JPG (1.72 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
Honey didn't tell me that it was going to snow again!!!
I haven't packed away my snow suit yet either :)
And the temperature is only -2 C now :fadein: I believe "Anya Snow Angel Part 2" is about to happen. And don't worry, JunkGuy, my headlights won't touch the snow tonight!!
Honey, come to the window please......
See you all tonight!!
Kisses,
Anya

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

SallyOz wrote:Yay.... You go girl. You finally did it.. Hehe. Not sure about taking your top off though. 8O

Ozzie keeps saying something about having your headlights on?? I have no idea what he is talking about... :?:
I've never seen snow but one thing is for sure when I stick my head in the freezer to get Ozzie some ice blocks for his drink, its very very cold.
Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. You better go and have a nice warm cup of cocco.... and a cuddle...Hehehe.

Sally :B-fly:
Hi Sally!! Maybe some day you could visit in the winter and know what we all go through here :) In the meantime, I'll just send some more pictures! Guess what?? Mother Nature is giving us another chance to Snow Angel again. I think this one might be better and the temp will only be -1-2 C tonight.......
DSC00258.JPG
DSC00258.JPG (1.76 MiB) Viewed 2088 times
Tell Oz I will turn on my headlights again for him and he can explain to you :plaidskirt:
Till then,
Kisses,
Anya
Attachments
DSC00257.JPG
DSC00257.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2088 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Anya, we´ll keep our finger crossed, have a lot of fun!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

Poopie!! :cry: I can't believe how the weather changes around here! After all that snow, it rained all night and by morning was this...
DSC00262.JPG
DSC00262.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 2057 times
So I'm packing my winter outfits and getting out the gardening clothes. Wait, I don't even have a pair of work jeans yet!!!
"Honey, where's your credit card!!"

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Oh Anya, that's not fair! Well you did get out and do a really good one so that's more than many have done!

Ashaki sends her love, she's still in bed recovering!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Oh wow. Looks like a completely different place. But it doesn't matter Anya. You did your snow angel. And as it turned out it was perfect timing. The main thing was you had fun.
The season is changing here too. It's was only 25 c (77f) yesterday....that's so cold. ..hehe
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Anya, that´s too bad that winter is gone now without giving you another chance to prove that you are an angel in the snow, but on the other hand there are nice things to do in spring as well, right? :wink:

Chris

SallyOz
Doll
Doll

Post by SallyOz »

Yeah like swinging on the clothes line and having wheelbarrow rides.... hehehe...
I spy with my little eye..... something beginning with "W" in the back ground of you last picture.. :wink: ..hehhee..
20170321_212039.jpg
20170321_212039.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 2010 times
Sally :B-fly:
SallyOz
Lover and companion to OLmanOz.
Big sister to Ted, Chloe, Jessica and the Droids.
Follow our journey in, "Jessica's Big Droid"...
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215

donknotts
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by donknotts »

Hello Anya, Chud, hollows, brig's hubby, and everyone else that has been following and contributing to this thread. I found you all through the TPE Mineral Oil Maintenance thread, and found myself reading this thread for collectively about 3 hours.

Just wanted to pop in and say that you guys are great storytellers, picture takers, and are bold men. I have thoroughly enjoyed viewing these pictures, and following the "story line".

I have been considering getting one of these for a couple of weeks or so, and have pretty much given in to the fact that I'm going to buy one. Seeing this thread and others, and how much you all enjoy the ladies has been very encouraging.

I still have not decided which or when I will take the "plunge" so to speak, but suffice to say that it will happen sometime soon. Without getting too sentimental I just want to say thank you to all of you here on this forum for being so awesome!

P.S. @chud Roll Tide! :razz:
It is not titles that honour men, but men that honour titles.
- Niccoló Machiavelli

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

You're very welcome donknotts!

One thing you will find when you get your new lady is that your life will change forever, as I've said before in other threads. The lady you choose will have her own character and you won't know what that is until she arrives and gives you the once over!

When I was looking for a new lady it took a couple of months trying to decide between this and that and then I saw Ashaki! She wasn't who I was looking for at all and I surprised myself in that choice! What I'm trying to say is take your time choosing as she'll be with you for quite some time after she arrives!

I suggest if you have questions you may like to start a new thread but another post and you'll be able to pm any of us if you prefer.

Good luck, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

donknotts
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by donknotts »

Thank you Hollows. I have been lurking in your thread as well, a couple of nights ago I think. I saw the doll you have on the website, and then your thread, and was mesmerized. The sheer amount of options is staggering. I will definitely be starting my own thread perhaps with a poll or something to get a lot of input on which one I should purchase.
- Niccoló Machiavelli

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

Hi everyone :). And to new friends Mondoon and donknotts, thank you for the compliments. A lot happening this past week just everywhere...... Sally, the wheel barrel in the photo had shingles from the roof in it!! On the 8th we had a "wind storm" and the wind blew at 30mph (48kph) almost constantly and gusting to 50mph+ (80kph) according to the weatherman and we lost had to have nearly 2 squares (10' x 10') replaced. It was scary! The whole house was creaking but honey said it has happened before and not to worry, he installed "hurricane clips" when he built the house so the roof won't blow off!!! Fortunately, we had roofers out 2 days later to fix it and they only charged $400....ONLY $400?? But he said that was about normal and they will make a lot of $$ in the coming days as it happened all over the area....
Honeybun is starting a little garden under lights in the basement again starting seedlings for the garden.....He'll post some pics soon.
He spends time outside cleaning up after winter, cleaning the garage, and me.....
DSC00287G.jpg
DSC00287G.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1928 times
I stay comfy :wink:
Other than that, we have mostly been staying inside :D waiting for warm weather! I guess this time of year here, the weather can be very nasty (wind, rain, sleet,) as spring comes. Honeybun says this is a major sports time of the year for him and it seems he watches everything.....NCAA BB Tournament, the Cavaliers, NASCAR, the Indians while trying to keep up with our Presidents "stupid s**t" as he calls it....I try to drag him away from the TV by wearing my sexy underwear
DSC00265.JPG
DSC00265.JPG (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1928 times
or if I grab the remote, it really gets his attention :D
DSC00276.JPG
DSC00276.JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 1928 times
It works though!!! :plaidskirt:
Oh, and to Mr. donknotts, I hope you find a lady to make you happy! We're all waiting for your decision...please let us know!
And who the hell is Barney Fife? Honey just laughs and says we'll watch Mayberry RFD one of these nights.
Well, I think I'm dried off enough now for my promised Baby Oil bath now :D And a wonderful powdering tonight when he gets home from from work!!! My most favorite time........OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH I can't wait.....I'm tingling........all over.......... :wink:
Kisses to All,

Anya

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

I was sure the trick would work. Taking care of you is your man´s top priority. Keep him busy, dear. :whistle:

Chris

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Hee Hee! It works every time doesn't it Anya!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

donknotts
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by donknotts »

Anya you are such a great story teller! Perhaps you should write a comic or something..
- Niccoló Machiavelli

INFORMATIONS