reallovesexdolls.com

Replaceable vs fixed

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Explodey
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Replaceable vs fixed

Post by Explodey »

So I'm thinking of taking the plunge and buying Larah from RLSD. I'm just wondering about that fixed or replaceable option. (I'm assuming that "replaceable" is a mistranslation of "removable" and not that they are suggesting that it might need to be replaced, right?) The site claims that there's not much difference between the two options, other than that the latter option is easier to clean, but I'd like to get some independent verification. Would anyone like to weigh in on this? How do they compare?

DollAfficionado

Re: Replaceable vs fixed

Post by DollAfficionado »

After trying various combinations in a variety of dolls, my personal preference is:

Insert for TPE dolls.

Fixed for Silicone dolls.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Jj2345

Post by Jj2345 »

I just got my doll yesterday from them,I went with the replaceable option.
These dolls are heavy and I think you'll be glad if you went with the replaceable option.im glad I did

Yamijr3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster
Location: Solar System, Earth, North America, USA, WA, Seattle, house, Bedroom, Computer

Post by Yamijr3 »

I don't own full size doll yet but repalcement is better for TPE dolls because of clean and replacing dirty/damage.

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

In my opinion, I would go for fixed because it looks so much better than removable. For example if you were to put your doll in a spread Eagle position, the insert will not stretch with the labia. If I bought removable I know I would just be tempted to see what the fixed was like. So if your anything like me, or are ever having a lazy day and you don't want to have to thoroughly clean your doll every time you get intimate, there are a few things I suggest to have your fixed vagina cake and eat it too without regret :wink:

1. You can take any onahole and place in between your dolls legs (slightly in front of the fixed vagina)at an angle. A big plus here is you can constantly be changing out onaholes for different sensations and they are very easy to clean. Also you will never have to worry about damaging the lips which tends to happen no matter what with fixed vaginas.

2. You can use a condom. Not as fun but cheaper than a new onahole if that matters to you. Plus here you still can get intimate with your doll with very minimal cleaning.

3. You could learn as many different ways people clean their dolls as possible on this forum. (It's really not that hard as it might seem)

I hope that helps you make your decision

Lucid
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

naughtydoll99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by naughtydoll99 »

Insert for TPE dolls.

Fixed for Silicone dolls.

I agree with this!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

An insert for TPE eases the maintenance to the point it is most people's preference.

Fixed requires extra investment in aquarium pumps, douches, camping toilet seats, or other techniques to clean her out or condoms to keep her from needing to be cleaned. The cost of these generally run as much or more than the cost of the insert. Some, like the camping toilet, require trips to the shower/tub after use, which for heavier dolls can be laborious.

Fixed provides a more realistic appearance (especially when legs spread) but otherwise generally loses out to inserts in a pros/cons comparison.

See this thread for comparison of the two insert options.

Explodey
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Explodey »

Hmmm... I figured with a fixed vag I could just clean her with my waterpick flosser (with a separate attachment of course) and put some towels under her. That's basically what I do with the "booty" I got from SiliDoll.

So if the replaceable one wears out or something, can you buy a replacement?

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

Explodey wrote:Hmmm... I figured with a fixed vag I could just clean her with my waterpick flosser.
Genius idea :thumbs_up:
Explodey wrote:
So if the replaceable one wears out or something, can you buy a replacement?
yes! That's a big reason to get replaceable

Explodey
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Explodey »

Cool, good to know.

So you say the inserts don't look as good, and I'm wondering where I can find some pictures to see the difference. The ones on the website aren't very helpful -- they always show them halfway out, or in the process of being put in.

(Btw, they should really get a female hand model to do those spread vagina pictures. The closeup of the dude's fingers all up in there is really creepy! 8O )

kmana
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kmana »

Go with fixed. it looks better, more real. And you can just use an enema bulb to clean inside.
My vendor told me that he thinks fixed is best because if your using all 3 orifices, then you have to clean the other 2 anyway.

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

I couldn't find very much to show you. Perhaphs someone with a insert doll could post a pic with their doll spread open for the sake of comparison.

typical insert design
insert type 1.jpg
insert type 1.jpg (3.6 KiB) Viewed 9507 times
or...
insert 3.jpg
insert 3.jpg (5.76 KiB) Viewed 9507 times
I believe this next one is silicone and I think it looks quite good but still not as good as fixed
Insert type 2.jpg
Insert type 2.jpg (196.2 KiB) Viewed 9507 times
Here is what fixed would look like spread (just image the first insert shown above being completely visible. sorry this the best I can do as of a 5 minute google search).
spread eagle.jpg
spread eagle.jpg (3.96 KiB) Viewed 9507 times
I hope you make the right choice for you. It's a pain to realize you should have got the other type of vagina after the fact.

cheers!
Attachments
cheers.jpg
cheers.jpg (29.41 KiB) Viewed 9478 times

Chester13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chester13 »

I got inserts for mine. If you damage a fixed vaginal you are up the creek, but damage an insert and you just get another. Also the cleaning is soo much easier and I feel confident it has been properly cleaned since I turn the insert inside out to get at every nook and crany.

glam_barbie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by glam_barbie »

Chester13 wrote:... I feel confident it has been properly cleaned since I turn the insert inside out to get at every nook and crany.
This seems like a good point that hasn't been mentioned yet in terms of an advantage with insert. The ease of inspection to ensure cleanliness and that there is no damage or mold growth with removable seems like a nice reassurance.

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

found an insert spread open for you...
Attachments
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG (75.64 KiB) Viewed 9414 times

INFORMATIONS