reallovesexdolls.com

Replaceable vs fixed

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
TP876

Re: Replaceable vs fixed

Post by TP876 »

I've had a boytoy doll with a removable insert and now have a realdoll with a fixed insert and I like that much more. The convenience of easy clean up isn't worth it.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I am forever sold on fixed, unless it is forced on me, like DS does. I have no problem with cleaning fixed vaginas using my cleaning methods. I like not having to worry about installing or uninstalling an insert every time I get in the mood to play with my doll.

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

It took me a while to find where I had posted pictures of a WM doll with legs spread and insert in and out. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=65038

So ... inserts. They look ridiculous. They can be difficult to put in and pull out if you don't powder them every time you use them. You can easily miss the hole and slip in the side if you go in blind. They also don't prevent all mess, like with the WM style you still get lube all over the labia and even a little inside her. But even with all these downsides they still keep you from having to clean deep inside the doll.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

jonn wrote:They look ridiculous.
Sadly, I have to agree. :(

jonn wrote:They can be difficult to put in and pull out if you don't powder them every time you use them.
I use a wooden dowel (3/4" diameter with rounded end). Run it under tap a bit to make it wet, stick it in the insert, then use it to push the insert into the doll and the stick will slide right back out. I still powder it so it goes in easier but I'm not certain I absolutely need to.
Pulling out should be the easier action. Just pinch and pull (powdering beforehand may help here.)

jonn wrote:You can easily miss the hole and slip in the side if you go in blind.
That sounds like a you problem. :D
If positioned properly I can't see how you'd slip in the side without trying to do so. Unless the cavity on your doll is so large that the insert doesn't fit snugly...

jonn wrote:with the WM style you still get lube all over the labia and even a little inside her.
Vaseline > water-based lube.
It applies easily, doesn't spill out, and is much less expensive. I can't remember who recommended it but after trying it I've not gone back to the Fleshwater stuff since.

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Clearly, there is a divide here, but I'm actually glad to see a topic on this subject where I don't feel so desparately outnumbered.

I've done 1 fixed TPE, 1 insert TPE, 1 insert silicone (RD2), and am now ordering a fixed RD2 as my final doll. I am really excited to go back to fixed; I've had 1 amazing experience with the RD2 but in general the fixed insert wasn't doing it for me, despite the rest of the doll being awesome. The other fun times I've had were mostly with that first fixed TPE model.

You really have to consider your current physical strength on these dolls in so many ways, and the fixed vs insert argument is no exception. Over my year of ownership I've grown into being able to move a dead-weight 105 lb body with only moderate effort (up from significant effort on a 70 lb body), and I find that since I have to move these things to the bathroom relatively frequently regardless, there's simply no point in going the lazy route of the insert...especially when fixed does it for me, in both look and feel, sooooo much better.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

I bought a 140cm doll with the insert,but after while putting in out tends to stress the dolls impute ,tearing and tends to looks like a big hole. not a nice sight. fix feels better and much tighter more life like. for me clean up is a breeze. thats my thoughts. won't go with inserts anymore.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Always fixed for better aesthetics, sensation and spontaneity. Cleanup is not a problem with a little planning. TPE dolls need special care to avoid damage when inserts are installed.

Explodey
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Explodey »

Thanks for all your feedback everyone, though I'm still not sure which way to go. I'm leaning towards fixed. I'm really not worried about keeping it clean; the only thing that concerns me is that if it wears out or something, I'm out two grand! But I guess there would still be two other orifices. You know what -- screw it, I'm going with fixed. It is decided!

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

Good Choice :wink: :thumbs_up:

:glou:
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

Spike Spiegel X
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spike Spiegel X »

I for one am not worried about the hassle of the clean up at all. I'd much rather have an amazing time with a realistic fixed vagina, it's worth the effort. Work hard, play hard. And I'm sure fixed feels better too.

Now I'm no expert so please correct me if I'm wrong. But there's one thing that worries me about fixed, is if it gets damaged or worn out. You wouldn't be able to replace it. Friction is inevitable in this situation, and friction causes corrosion. Meaning no matter how good you take care of your doll, the vagina will wear out eventually right? Has anyone experienced this? And has anyone had a fixed vagina stay tight for long periods of time?

If a fixed can last me a long time, I'd definitely go for that. If not, I'd go with replaceable.

slider2
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by slider2 »

I have to say I'd also thought I'd for for a removable insert for the convenience factor but I do much prefer the look of the fixed.

Sensation aside are condoms an answer here or are there issues with rubber vs TPE? I could see perhaps using condoms for more day to day quickies, while enjoying the occasional bareback treat when time allows for a longer session and a good clean up?

Would this be a viable compromise?

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Dammit.....after reading this thread I feel like I should have gone with fixed. :\

Here's my question though.....if I don't put the insert in, would it be the same as fixed, or would it just be an open hole?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

slider2 wrote:Sensation aside are condoms an answer here or are there issues with rubber vs TPE?
Rubber isn't the problem but lube and spermicide could be. You want a water based lube (not silicone). May need to research chemicals or test on spare chunk of TPE to ensure no damage.

Freddielinton wrote:if I don't put the insert in, would it be the same as fixed, or would it just be an open hole?
Without insert it is a smooth open hole about 6-7 cm in diameter and about 17-18cm deep. The vaginal cavity for dolls with inserts does not simulate a vagina's interior; it is only designed to contain the insert which does.

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

slider2 wrote:Sensation aside are condoms an answer here or are there issues with rubber vs TPE? I could see perhaps using condoms for more day to day quickies, while enjoying the occasional bareback treat when time allows for a longer session and a good clean up?
Well you still need to use lube when you use a normal condom, so you still need to clean and dry when you are done. It is a lot easier to just clean water based lube though compared to a full "load".

I tried a condom once, back when my only doll was a plush torso that took inserts. I don't know if it was a poor choice of condom/lube or what, but it was fairly uncomfortable. There was more friction, and the condom would bunch up a little near the tip and create uncomfortably sharp ridges. And it smelled quite strongly of latex (Trojan brand often does from what I've read).

Some people recommend a "female condom" as they are supposed to feel better and be washable and reusable to make up for the higher price per condom. I haven't used one myself since to this date I only have insert dolls, but I think the usual advice for these is to wash off the lube that comes pre-applied, and remove a little o-ring from the tip, if it has one.

ILoveCoffee

Post by ILoveCoffee »

I chose fixed based upon the comments I read and I didn't like the look of the inserts. As far as cleaning, today I found a battery operated kerosene or water transfer pump at Wally World that seems as though it will make things easier. Haven't tried it yet, but I will post a review once Sanae tries it out.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Coffee
  • Sanae
  • RLSD 140 D
  • #33 Head
  • Brown MannequinFan Eyes (or Deep Blue or Deep Green or Light Green or "Mia" Green or Light Blue)
  • Auburn Hair (#10), but several more wigs
  • Medium Skin Tone
  • French Manicure Nails
  • Stand up Feet w/ MF screw caps
Visit Sanae's Doll Album at http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14809
Proud member of the Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force since 2017.

INFORMATIONS