reallovesexdolls.com

New 141cm F-Cup Zoe just arrived!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
KDMR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New 141cm F-Cup Zoe just arrived!

Post by KDMR »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Dear customers,

If anyone gets a doll with an issue, they are supposed to contact us so that we can send out a new doll immediately.
That is not a problem for us. We like to make all of our customers very happy and we offer very good customer support.

Things like 'raising hell' is ABSOLUTELY not necessary with a company like ours, that likes to keep a good reputation.
No reason at all for shouting on dollforum without contacting us first to resolve the problem.

Martine
RLSD team

I'm sorry Martine if you got the impression that I was "raising hell." I did not intend for this topic to go in that direction.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hello Everyone, Stacey here...

The original 141cm F cup (Zoe) body had venus dimples as it arrived to us for shooting the Zoe yoga photo shoot we did. We were the ones who didn't care for the dimples and posted some of the pics here to get your opinions on it.

After hearing your feedback we talked with WM Dolls and requested they remove the dimples from the mold. At that time, I edited out the venus dimples from the photo set, since the doll body would not come with venus dimples in the future.

So there was no "doll used by the engineering team to see if they liked the dimples or not". And, I still have the original Zoe body here in Texas that was used in the photo shoot.

What has apparently happened is that WM Dolls made a mistake and dropped the ball having the dimples removed from the mold as agreed, so this doll was inadvertently made with the original mold. There is no mystery or bait and switch or misrepresentation. Just an unfortunate mistake on the part of WM Dolls.

WM Dolls is rectifying this error and future dolls will not have the venus dimples. We are unsure at this time, if any other 141cm doll orders have been filled using the original mold. But if so, we'll catch any that have not be shipped yet at the factory. If this is the case, we'll contact the customer and let them decide if they want the doll pulled and re-cast with the new mold without the venus dimples.

We, along with WM Dolls will make this (and any situation) right, so no one need worry.

We ask of you in the future if you ever have an issue with any of our dolls... please contact us first and allow us to correct the situation, which we always will. =)

Thanks All,
Stacey, RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Hello Everyone, Stacey here...

The original 141cm F cup (Zoe) body had venus dimples as it arrived to us for shooting the Zoe yoga photo shoot we did. We were the ones who didn't care for the dimples and posted some of the pics here to get your opinions on it.

After hearing your feedback we talked with WM Dolls and requested they remove the dimples from the mold. At that time, I edited out the venus dimples from the photo set, since the doll body would not come with venus dimples in the future.

So there was no "doll used by the engineering team to see if they liked the dimples or not". And, I still have the original Zoe body here in Texas that was used in the photo shoot.

What has apparently happened is that WM Dolls made a mistake and dropped the ball having the dimples removed from the mold as agreed, so this doll was inadvertently made with the original mold. There is no mystery or bait and switch or misrepresentation. Just an unfortunate mistake on the part of WM Dolls.

WM Dolls is rectifying this error and future dolls will not have the venus dimples. We are unsure at this time, if any other 141cm doll orders have been filled using the original mold. But if so, we'll catch any that have not be shipped yet at the factory. If this is the case, we'll contact the customer and let them decide if they want the doll pulled and re-cast with the new mold without the venus dimples.

We, along with WM Dolls will make this (and any situation) right, so no one need worry.

We ask of you in the future if you ever have an issue with any of our dolls... please contact us first and allow us to correct the situation, which we always will. =)

Thanks All,
Stacey, RLSD
I have just spoken to the factory and it appears that 4 dolls were sent out with venus dimples before the mistake was realized and the mold was corrected.

We are working with the factory to identify the other 3 orders so we can contact the customers. Some people may not mind the venus dimples, but if so, we'll rectify each order accordingly.

Thank you,
Stacey RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:

Thanks All,
Stacey, RLSD
I have just spoken to the factory and it appears that 4 dolls were sent out with venus dimples before the mistake was realized and the mold was corrected.

We are working with the factory to identify the other 3 orders so we can contact the customers. Some people may not mind the venus dimples, but if so, we'll rectify each order accordingly.

Thank you,
Stacey RLSD
WM Dolls has sent us this picture, to reassure us that the issue has been rectified and the venus dimples have been removed from the 141cm doll mold. They also assured us that only 4 dolls were sent out before the mold was changed.
Attachments
nodimples.jpg
nodimples.jpg (136.05 KiB) Viewed 3670 times

glasgowguy01
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by glasgowguy01 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote:

Thanks All,
Stacey, RLSD

Thank you,
Stacey RLSD
WM Dolls has sent us this picture, to reassure us that the issue has been rectified and the venus dimples have been removed from the 141cm doll mold. They also assured us that only 4 dolls were sent out before the mold was changed.
Could we see some pics of Zoe that aren't from the photoshoot please? I see you still have the origianl doll with you in Texas so some front/side/back shots (I understand the dimples are still on that one) would be helpful in making a decison whether or not to purchase one. Thanks.

KDMR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KDMR »

First of all, I have to give huge thanks to Stacey and Martine at RLSD for helping with my doll. They sent out a replacement doll immediately. I haven't been able to post lately because I've been so drained from constant shift changes at work but now that it has slowed down, I'll try to post some pictures soon.

glasgowguy01
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by glasgowguy01 »

Yes please do. Thanks

xeffects
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xeffects »

Professionally handled by the vendor, my hats off to them. As for the members, it is true, we must be careful in our selection of words. If we do have a problem with the product, it is best to discuss it with the vendor. I have learned that negative feedback is like a chain reaction, it may start out innocently our may be done accidentally but can potentially explode into something bigger. You definitely don't want to be the source of that occurrence. As for the butts being flat, I have read on many threads that this is normal upon shipment of the doll and that the butts eventually return to their original form. However, I may recommend the manufacturer start labeling their packages with "this face up" so that the doll is always oriented in a manner that all weight is not supported by the butt ... this of course could cause the tits to go flat ... the other route they can take is re-enforce their packaging much better. I have a friend in Atlanta in ordered a RealDoll for an astronomical price of $5k, the doll came in a wooden crate box but heh, we are talking $5k here, WM dolls are usually within the range of $2k so I don't know if that makes a difference.

JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

Found this post because I've been looking for a doll with Dimples of Venus intact. I did find a picture of a doll with the dimples but I dont remember where or who the manufacturer was. Do you know where I can find a doll with them?

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

JasonJ wrote:Found this post because I've been looking for a doll with Dimples of Venus intact. I did find a picture of a doll with the dimples but I dont remember where or who the manufacturer was. Do you know where I can find a doll with them?
Yes. Check out the WM 152cm h-cup. She has pronounced dimples. Here are some examples.
Attachments
38B921EB-47F3-42F5-ABCE-3F3213F0DDDA.jpeg
38B921EB-47F3-42F5-ABCE-3F3213F0DDDA.jpeg (66.59 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
11B18DAE-259B-480D-9C61-FC388FC9E182.jpeg
11B18DAE-259B-480D-9C61-FC388FC9E182.jpeg (77.67 KiB) Viewed 1774 times

INFORMATIONS