reallovesexdolls.com

hmmm, 100 cm babe?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Endril

Re: hmmm, 100 cm babe?

Post by Endril »

Your welcome

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

@dollperfect
Thank you, that makes a lot of sense and did give me another excuse not to feel strange about getting 100 beauty Natasha :)

@scooter_ca
Wait a minute you!!
first i don't know how to thank you for the timeline and all the reviews you did, i am only 1/2 way there to read your imagination and perfection as you put so many links in your posts that i'm getting lost. But i'm there, not lost, only if i close this laptop i will be, there are so many tabs open here that returning where i was would be like a job.
Your reviews even more convinced me i did the right thing to have tiny babe Natasha. Your links also made me discover there is a section where dolls write :) I don't think i will go to that extent of posting from my doll's mind but is very interesting.
Your links also throw me into a thread called "Do Dolls emotionally help you" which is important.
I am finding myself with a lot more company in my life thanks to you and everybody else here, because i was feeling strange about this whole situation of getting a doll, but since i was a kid i made by myself all sort of play toys, and i thought i was a crazy dude, but here i am not, and infact the ultimate play toy will be Natasha, Not any of crazy things in my mind can even remotely create a love doll.

I just wanted to write now before i finish reading, because maybe you thought i ignored your reply here. You are also funny beside informative. I know will come the time when your Daria will need a new body, unless it happened already, Best of luck and love
Thank you a big time.
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

sameolsameol
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sameolsameol »

@kruiser

Great posting. I just received my 100cm and can imagine how difficult carrying around a full size. But I also do see the great value in a full size as I have found many ones I like and are more realistic. But to store a full size can be difficult. Sigh...the pros and cons. I decided to get the 100cm for the portability and storing purpose. Now I want a full size but at the same time dwell on the storing factor.

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

piacere wrote:@scooter_ca
Wait a minute you!!
first i don't know how to thank you for the timeline and all the reviews you did, i am only 1/2 way there to read your imagination and perfection as you put so many links in your posts that i'm getting lost. But i'm there, not lost, only if i close this laptop i will be, there are so many tabs open here that returning where i was would be like a job.
<snip>
Thank you a big time.
Hey piacere.
Thank You!
I totally missed your response until sameolsameol woke the thread.
I'm glad I could be of help.
I chose Daria initially because of her weight and size, but this was quickly replaced by a deep love and affection for her.
My elbow injury is all cleared up now, so a larger heavier doll would be possible, but that's not going to happen anytime soon because we are having too much fun together.
Thanks,
scooter
sameolsameol wrote:@kruiser
Great posting. I just received my 100cm and can imagine how difficult carrying around a full size. But I also do see the great value in a full size as I have found many ones I like and are more realistic. But to store a full size can be difficult. Sigh...the pros and cons. I decided to get the 100cm for the portability and storing purpose. Now I want a full size but at the same time dwell on the storing factor.
Don't worry sameolsameol
You're suffering from NDS. It's very common around here.
if your are not familiar with this acronym, do a TDF search on NDS.
Congratulations on your new 100cm doll. I hope you two are very happy together.
Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

My first doll was 132 she was 40lb, she was great for me and now I got a 140cm I noticed she is much heavier. I think it would depend on what your physical ability with lifting would be. I never had one of those 100cm doll but I am fit, I practice fitness almost everyday and took me a few days to adapt to the 140cm. She seemed kind of heavy to me really, Best wishes with your doll choice.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

I am glad to read these posts because it made me think twice about a 100cm doll. First of all, I am tall and the size difference will probably bother me. I have a 140cm doll that is very cute, but heavy. I think I should look into a 125cm to split the difference.

travisisgod
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by travisisgod »

I have a 140cm and 100cm. I keep the 140cm in bed and the 100cm comes out to play everywhere else after I got her.

INFORMATIONS