reallovesexdolls.com

Baby Got Back! Meet our new Bootylicious Babe Zoe!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
glasgowguy01
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Baby Got Back! Meet our new Bootylicious Babe Zoe!

Post by glasgowguy01 »

Marko1 wrote:
Scott27 wrote:Well, today I broke down and bought this beauty! I picked head #9 as I love her lips and face! Can't wait to get her!
U will love this doll she has the best body if u love thick curvy big booty girls. Also i love mine because she has beautiful legs that are not thin. Oh i almost forgot, her breasts are the perfect size they seem larger than in the photos. Well i guess i told u soo much, but thats how sexy she is. Have lots of fun when your girl arrives,but I already know u will, Marko1
Please post some pics. Would love to see what she looks like 'in the wild' lol

Scott27
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Scott27 »

glasgowguy01 wrote:
Marko1 wrote:
Scott27 wrote:Well, today I broke down and bought this beauty! I picked head #9 as I love her lips and face! Can't wait to get her!
U will love this doll she has the best body if u love thick curvy big booty girls. Also i love mine because she has beautiful legs that are not thin. Oh i almost forgot, her breasts are the perfect size they seem larger than in the photos. Well i guess i told u soo much, but thats how sexy she is. Have lots of fun when your girl arrives,but I already know u will, Marko1
Please post some pics. Would love to see what she looks like 'in the wild' lol

Damn! You just made the wait even more difficult now! Lol
I will post some pics for sure when I receive her. :-)

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

I really like the look of this one. Give her natural skin tone with freckles and red hair and green eyes, and that just might be my dream girl! So tempting!
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

While there is only one non official booty picture of Zoe shown, I found another picture, showing presumably Zoe on the background. How do you identify this doll?
Attachments
141.jpg
141.jpg (53.22 KiB) Viewed 2960 times

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Well I just received my Zoe 141cm bootylicious F-cup doll today. She is soo much more than I expected,her body is the sexiest i have ever seen!! When I opened the box I could not stop touching, and starring at her. RLSD is such a great doll company, everything i ordered was perfect and her condition was excellent.I was one of the first customers that received a Zoe doll with dimples, and RLSD let me send her back for a new doll because i was not happy. They sent me a perfect Zoe with extra wigs and eyes for my trouble. I will order from RLSD in the future, and if u love big booty thick curvy dolls u have to get a Zoe doll and only RLSD has her!! I will post photos of her soon,I just need time with her she is soo sexy. Marko1
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Marko1 wrote:Well I just received my Zoe 141cm bootylicious F-cup doll today. She is soo much more than I expected,her body is the sexiest i have ever seen!! When I opened the box I could not stop touching, and starring at her. RLSD is such a great doll company, everything i ordered was perfect and her condition was excellent.I was one of the first customers that received a Zoe doll with dimples, and RLSD let me send her back for a new doll because i was not happy. They sent me a perfect Zoe with extra wigs and eyes for my trouble. I will order from RLSD in the future, and if u love big booty thick curvy dolls u have to get a Zoe doll and only RLSD has her!! I will post photos of her soon,I just need time with her she is soo sexy. Marko1
So happy for you! Enjoy her and just love her great curves. Take car of her and let's see some pics when you get the time. Is yours natural color?

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

My Zoe is tan color Mishka. Yes her curves are amazing ,can't stop staring at her body. Her ass is soo big and perfect. I will post pics soon, she is just laying in my bed for now. Love your photos of your Zoe,I know when u show her booty pics members are going to go crazy and so am I!
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

Marko1 wrote:members are going to go crazy
Yes, member may go crazy when one looks at Zoe pictures.

Johnsmithells
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Johnsmithells »

This doll looks like the one Passiondolls are selling but with tanned skin and bigger boobs?

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

PLEASE guys - more photos of the WM141F

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Can't wait for your pictures Marko! There are still not much around and there is a lot of people interested in those :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Boobiologist wrote:While there is only one non official booty picture of Zoe shown, I found another picture, showing presumably Zoe on the background. How do you identify this doll?

Hmmm, based on this link (from which you got the image)

viewtopic.php?p=972072#p972072

and the fact that the doll infront is an ORDoll I guess that's no WM Doll at all :)

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

MoviePilot wrote:and the fact that the doll infront is an ORDoll I guess that's no WM Doll at all :)
OR dolls and WM dolls are both being made at Jinsan factory.

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

After reading this topic viewtopic.php?f=128&t=80251 I would like to ask Zoe owners to share their impressions on her firmness. May be it was just a batch of dolls from firmer TPE blend?

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Boobiologist wrote:After reading this topic viewtopic.php?f=128&t=80251 I would like to ask Zoe owners to share their impressions on her firmness. May be it was just a batch of dolls from firmer TPE blend?
It's hard to say for sure, but certain models have very soft skin such as my wm140d and 161. Both are extremely soft and the difference between Zoe and wm161 is night and day. This does not bother me as I use them for photos, but it's not time related, as the classic 140D and 161 are made many months apart. The newer yl155 has similar hardness the Zoe, so it's pretty tough to call why this is. I suspect some models are designed for soft a tpe formulation.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

INFORMATIONS