reallovesexdolls.com

My girl has arrived! (journal)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Stevo85

Re: My girl has arrived! (journal)

Post by Stevo85 »

Yeah, I really like the ones with eyeliner. I'll get some soon. Have you seen TomEric's photos? She has shorter brown hair, red lips and hazel eyes. Looks really good! Im going to get her some piercings as well. Nipples, bellybutton and maybe a nose stud. Though that might be a bit tricky to put in since her nostrils arent that deep.

I wanted mine to look like the ones in the stock photos. Im still waiting for the outfit. Untill then she will have to wear this nighty. And when the novelty of all the outfits ive ordered wears off ill look for different clothes. I also have this sweet nurse outfit coming up! Custom made to suit her body!

This pink nighty comes with all WM dolls I think. Though it might be random. Ive seen it multiple times in other threads. Its a dress, a coat and a pink ribbon. No panties unfortunately.
Kind regards,

Stevo

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Seems like TPE is fragile more than I thought. I would be careful with those piercing ... ask around a lot before doing those. A piercing could be the starting point of a nice tear... Am I wrong?
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

Babel99 wrote:Seems like TPE is fragile more than I thought. I would be careful with those piercing ... ask around a lot before doing those. A piercing could be the starting point of a nice tear... Am I wrong?
As long as it doesnt get caught on anything it should be ok. Several people of this forum and WM dolls respresentative here have stated so. I was a bit concerned about moisture getting trapped and causing mold but that doesnt seem to be the case either.

So earrings, noserings, nipple rings and belly button piercings with dangly bits are a risk. But im planning to get simple round studs.

You can also get clip-on earrings and noserings. The ears are rather fragile though. Id avoid them alltogether.
Kind regards,

Stevo

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

People under estimate the effect a doll can have on a person which is why I don't consider them sex toys. When they are fully assembled and clothed they take on a life of there own and can bring a lot of happiness and they eliminate a lot of the loneliness a person would feel without them. Big dolls like this weigh a lot but it's because of that weight that they feel more real. When you spoon your doll a lot of the weight is in her butt which makes her push back against you and it's just like the real thing.

When fully powdered a dolls skin can feel amazing and you'll be touching it all the time, put it on her face and she is like silk. I had a pink satin kimono top with nighty, thong and satin belt which all had a floral design with my girl, she is japanese for sure so maybe the clothes you get resemble the doll you buy. Have you named yours yet?

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Dolls definitely provide a "satisfaction" that goes beyond simply getting off. They provide a more complete satisfying sexual experience.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

I think I may have to go to a doctor soon. I have mild phimosis, this is a condition where my foreskin is too tight so I cant pull it back all the way when im erect. You can imagine this makes intercourse far less enjoyable. This has always been a problem ever since I became sexually active. But ive been postponing it for years since my relationship have always been fleeting. Never saw the need after I broke up.

Now that im guaranteed to be in a long term relationship, I should get around to have this fixed. And it will allow me to enjoy her more. Ill see if i can make an apointment for next week. I dont like the idea of being circumsized, but there should be alternatives that let me keep my skin.

Also another reason to be glad about having her as a companion instead of only sex. I'll probably be unable to have sex for some time. Maybe a few weeks.
kruiser wrote:Have you named yours yet?
I decided to name her Dibella.
Kind regards,

Stevo

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Cute name. good luck with that other stuff. hope you can keep your skin too. wish i had foreskin, always wonder what it would feel like....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

She's very hot Stevo, congrats again!

Hey if you do end up getting circumsized it's supposed to make your dick look bigger, so don't despair lol
kruiser wrote:People under estimate the effect a doll can have on a person which is why I don't consider them sex toys. When they are fully assembled and clothed they take on a life of there own and can bring a lot of happiness and they eliminate a lot of the loneliness a person would feel without them

I agree. Just sitting beside her with my arm around her while watching shit on youtube, i don't feel the depression eating my soul as much as usual. I know she can't love me back, but i do feel something...more complete i guess.

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

Well Steve,

I am thoroughly jealous of your newly arrived companion, as it will be at least 6 months before I see mine. I hope she is everything you expected and a lot more. I forsee you becoming a lot more successful and happier now that you will have that companionship.

Sincerely,
Tetrasol

MushMonster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MushMonster »

Hi Stevo,

Congratulations with your girl, and happy honeymoon!
Even with a lower picture quality her beauty still shines through :o
Your story about having her delivered at work (read the other thread too) had me sitting on the edge of my chair just thinking about it... 8O
Stevo85 wrote:I was aware of the emotional effect dolls can have, and even hoped that would be the case with me.
I'm in the same boat with you on that, and I'm sure Dibella will bring you a lot of good times!

PS: Best of luck with the doctors visit when you go for it! :thumbs_up:

Cheers!

MushMonster

bassbeast
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bassbeast »

she is beautiful im still debating if i should get the WM 155 or the huge 165 k cup can't wait to get mine when the funds come around

horseface

Post by horseface »

Stevo85 wrote: This pink nighty comes with all WM dolls I think. Though it might be random. Ive seen it multiple times in other threads. Its a dress, a coat and a pink ribbon. No panties unfortunately.
This is the nighty my wm 155cm a cup with head#56 (Brooke) came with the socks pictured were bought separately
Attachments
IMG_20160517_023302~4.jpg
IMG_20160517_023302~4.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 1645 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

These pics have a hazy dreamlike quality. Congrats on her coming. You can try and massage them out but be very careful.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF, bassbeast!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

She is looking good like a model from an old mag good effect ..

INFORMATIONS