reallovesexdolls.com

First Doll Pics: WM140cm-A

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
sentiententity

Re: First Doll Pics: WM140cm-A

Post by sentiententity »

Beautiful pictures!

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

dolllover84 wrote:All I can say is leggings leggings leggings! I took a bunch of photos of Brianna with these babies on and boy does her booty look amazing! The trick to getting these leggings to fit like this...cut the waistband off, then you can fold the top of the leggins over to make them super low rise, and then place the waistband over the folded material. It looks like the waistband is connected but it really isn't. Stay tuned for the rest of this super sexy set!
Very nice pictures!

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

You did a great job with all those pictures. I'm very impressed. Also impressed by this doll. She's really good looking !

astroman440

Post by astroman440 »

Great Pics! Are you editing her skin tone at all to make it less pink, or is that how it looks in real life?

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

astroman440 wrote:Great Pics! Are you editing her skin tone at all to make it less pink, or is that how it looks in real life?
Thanks! I don't specifically edit her skin tone. I do some color balance on the entire photo because my non-sunlight light source is a standard lamp that gives off a very warm hue. So I reduce the red and yellow midtones of the entire shot to balance it out.

princeoverit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by princeoverit »

silicon wrote:First doll katie 140cm head wm 33 i think look at these pants..

where did you get those pants?

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

dolllover84, you know this already from all the replies, but man, I just love and appreciate this thread and the photos of her on your other threads, thanks, VB.

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

VegasBill wrote:dolllover84, you know this already from all the replies, but man, I just love and appreciate this thread and the photos of her on your other threads, thanks, VB.
Thanks man I'm glad you enjoy them! I'm working on a ridiculously hot set now that is a continuation of the nerdy girl contest from last month. Make sure you check them out when they're up! :-)

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Damn dude. I know I've said it before, but she's quite a special one. If I ever save up enough for a reasonably priced doll, she's the one I'd get. However, for now, I'll have to stick with 100 CM due to the affordability and the compact size for hiding away.

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

shawntaew31 wrote:i like her i'm save up get her soon
They have a sale until the end of the month. You can work out layaway with them too and make your own payment plan (For instance, $200 each month).

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Thanks shawntaew31 and Freddielinton!

I'm debating taking advantage of the RLSD sale as well. I wouldn't mind having the D cup version of the 140 with the open-eye version of the head I have now. We'll see!

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

shawntaew31 wrote:thanks so much freddie
You're welcome! I'm very much considering the same. Going with a 100 for my first, but will absolutely get a 140 someday.

INFORMATIONS