reallovesexdolls.com

Just Received "Ultra-Soft" TPE Sample...

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SC Kline

Just Received "Ultra-Soft" TPE Sample...

Post by SC Kline »

So I was sent three TPE samples through RLSD (courtesy of WM) upon my request/ inquiry last month. I got two five-inch square slabs which are about 1/2 inch (one being the ultra-soft, and the other being the standard). I was also given a smaller, but thicker brick of what I'm calling "the standard." I can tell you first off that if you request these samples, wear gloves and clean them before touching (itchy hands). None of the pieces were labeled, but it was clear what was what. The ultra-soft piece was easily 30 to 40% more jello-y and floppy than the other two samples (maybe more). It is relatively durable too. I stretched it nearly twice its width until it got tiny surface tears. Some people may recall through the forum that I was a bit unhappy with how firm my 141cm Zoe was. I sold her, and then ordered RLSD's new exclusive 142cm G-Cup in the ultra-soft TPE. My take on this sample is exactly what I'd imagined: The ultra-soft is going to be durable (enough), and anyone who gets a doll made with it would do well to be gentle. To me, it's worth it to have this extent of realism at the simple cost of being more careful. My first doll was the 155cm DD from 1am about a year-and-a-half ago. This ultra-soft is certainly softer than that. I don't plan on making the same mistakes with the new doll as I did with her, so all will be well. The new doll should be here in about 10 days or so, and of course, I'll be reviewing. Thanks to RLSD btw for being so down-to-earth and attentive with this whole exploration.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Just Received "Ultra-Soft" TPE Sample...

Post by trauma »

Looking forward to your review as we seem to be interested in the same dolls and chasing after softness.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

I'm looking forward to this development too. I left the market of buying TPE dolls because I got a doll that was much to firm.

Dolls that are too firm ruin the play experience. I realize there may not be many who purchase soft TPE dolls at first but I know I'm certainly saving again

RabidBird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RabidBird »

How did you select the soft TPE material? I ordered a WM doll and never saw that option. RLSD should provide all the options available in the order page like the new mouth and soft material which I never saw. I'm waiting for my order and hope she is not firm as others have mentioned.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

RabidBird: There isn't any advertised option for it on RLSD's site, nor WM's. I basically just asked RLSD if it was possible. They got in touch with the factory, and it was on from there. Right now, RLSD is waiting for my review to see how well the ultra-soft turns out in the form of an entire doll. If it is as good as I expect, I'm sure they may begin to advertise —who knows. My sense is that the TPE has been getting a bit tougher because of this proliferation of extreme proportioned dolls —which is awesome. I'm not sure that this ultra-soft blend would work well to support figures. I know for my own taste that I won't mind some sag with my G-cup I'm waiting on.

MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrSomaru »

I would assume you'll post a full review? Maybe a few clips showing the softness and jiggle? It'd definitely influence a future purchase from me. Maybe make openings for extra soft and super soft as well (10% and 20% softer respectively) for future possible options.

RabidBird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RabidBird »

I wonder if the ultra-soft tpe would make the doll lighter?

INFORMATIONS