www.wmdolls.com

James from Irontechdoll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Jeff
Doll
Doll

Re: James from Irontechdoll

Post by Jeff »

Oh, my! Hehe... well, James looks like he's having a good time there. Nothing wrong with that! Although, I do enjoy comic sites, I have yet to enjoy them the same way as James.

I wanted to give greetings to my doll-bro never the less. There are so few of us guy dolls around! Glad to see you are now here, James!
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere!

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

James and I are getting ready to watch the Walking Dead and James wanted to do a photoshoot with his new outfit:

James forgot he had a an undershirt when he was about to do his ab shot:

James doing his famous abs shot:

James showing his pride:

James teasing his fans (and me):

Lockjaw sniffing James rag trying to figure out what he did:

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

LOL, poor puppy getting a snoot of jizz, lol.

Those gloves are awesome. Heh, nice to see one of the guys getting spoiled too! Those are some nice abs for sure. The Walking Dead is a good show. I like to savor the episodes and watch them here and there on Netflix or else they are getting so emotionally taxing seeing how the characters struggle so hard.

Thanks for all the pics!!!!
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

The gloves came from a beanie gloves combo at Walmart. I had to cut them to get his fingers through them and the do look better. The Zombie t-shirt came from Ebay for $1.50 and it does match those jeans from Target. James zombie beanie was left over from Walmart after Christmas and only cost .25cents.

James does not mind wearing girl t-shirts because of the way there cut, it shows off his chest. In his Gotham outfit is a girls t-shirt he is wearing. His beanie did cost more than I care to spend on them but when I saw it I knew he just had to have it. It cost $9 and looks great on him. His batbelt and batarangs are again after Halloween markdown at Walmart.

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

James Donghai in cosplay Supergirl outfit

Post by monitor_ep »

James got into my collect while I was away today and wanted to wear on of the Halloween costumes I bought on sale for next summer. When I got home James had on the DC Superhero Girls Supergirl outfit so today photoshoot will be exploring James gender neutral issues. if you have not noticed some of James t-shirts are girls shirts and he likes how they look and feels so I get them for him.

James Donghai in his Supergirl Cosplay outfit:

Since James cannot do his usually abs shoot and dick shoot in this outfit, he decided to try and do up-skirt shoots. I have never done this before so here is our first attempt:

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Hummm, the up-skirt shot is very creative. Sometimes it's fun to experiment with something different for a new perspective or just shits and giggles. You do a great job of piecing together fun items to make outfits. You're right, watching the clearance bins can give one a lot of variety for little money. I love to see how creatively you have been able to establish a style for James, he looks really cool.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

James Donghai in 4th CW Flash outfit

Post by monitor_ep »

Today is another cooler day than usually so James wanted to bundle up tonight. This marks James 4 week wearing an outfit to watch CW Flash & Legends of Tomorrow. It is hard to believe I have only had him such a short time.

James showing his outfit:

James showing his abs

James was reading inbetween commercials but I am thinking my young buck is not reading comic books again, I think he is reading Literotica again (https://www.literotica.com/c/gay-sex-stories)

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

James Donghai bringing Pumpkin Pie to Thanksgiving

Post by monitor_ep »

James wanted to do something different so we finally went outside to do his pumpkin outfit...so who is having pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving?

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Heh, James is getting less and less shy! Good for him! Not enough dick pics here anyhow. :p

Ohhhh scary pumpkin! Outside shots are a lot of fun! Great job, I know it takes some extra effort to pose without a wall!

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

James tired from surfing all day

Post by monitor_ep »

James spent the day at the beach and was wore out when he got home so he decided to take a nap and I got pics to show off his sexy body!

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Awe, poor little fella! Nice shorts! It's good to see a butt shot here and there too! As always, he's looking hot rocking that long, blond hair.

Ace1001
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ace1001 »

monitor_ep
I am interested in purchasing doll it would be for the wife while I go off on business trips
Can I ask how does he hold up to use is there any pros vs cons

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

1. His hands and not made well, I would suggest using something to make sure there reinforced

2. He is only 5foot 2inches tall it does get challenging since I am 6foot 2inches tall. But since this is for a woman it should be fine.

3. He was 60lbs and that is dead weight, so make sure somebody can lift him

4. If he is just for sex, that you can forgo the footbolts. they will do damage to his feet if you make him stand on them. I got the footbolts to take pics of him standing

5. Make sure you clean him after every sexual encounter to keep him clean

6. Remember that he is skinny all around (arms, legs, torso).

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

James Donghai Sleeping pt 2

Post by monitor_ep »

After I posted to first images of James sleeping on his stomach I thought it would be time to show him sleeping showing his belly :drool:

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

James Donghai happy to have Jughead Beanie

Post by monitor_ep »

Well its been a ruff weekend but James wanted to share off his Jughead beanie so enjoy!

INFORMATIONS