www.wmdolls.com

Male Dolls in a Real Marriage

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Male Dolls in a Real Marriage

Post by 47616902 »

Ok. This topic will be dead in the water without some brave contributors. Anyone who would like to share their experiences/stories of how a male doll has fit in or impacted their marriage are welcome. Aside from the obvious curiousity this question seeks to satisfy, there are probably a few guys who are strongly curious at the idea of a threesome with the wife, but have absolutely no idea of letting another rooster in the hen house (one hen house).

Also, if there are too many crickets chirping after this gets posted, at least I'll know that it's not an idea that has attracted enough curiousity to order a doll.

So please enlighten us those who can. Readers, please check your rants at the door if any. Sensitive topics require a safe environment. Thanks for contributing, and let the games begin. :arrow:
Vanity of Vanities. All is Vanity.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Male Dolls in a Real Marriage

Post by RainLover »

47616902 wrote:Ok. This topic will be dead in the water without some brave contributors. Anyone who would like to share their experiences/stories of how a male doll has fit in or impacted their marriage are welcome. Aside from the obvious curiousity this question seeks to satisfy, there are probably a few guys who are strongly curious at the idea of a threesome with the wife, but have absolutely no idea of letting another rooster in the hen house (one hen house).

Also, if there are too many crickets chirping after this gets posted, at least I'll know that it's not an idea that has attracted enough curiousity to order a doll.

So please enlighten us those who can. Readers, please check your rants at the door if any. Sensitive topics require a safe environment. Thanks for contributing, and let the games begin. :arrow:
This is a generally low volume area of the forum anyway, so don't let replies or lack thereof discourage you from following your dream of a male doll. We have had many members order them and found great joy with their new guy. :)
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Thanks. For that kind of money, I'd definitely want to hear some experiences to support it not being a huge waste of money. Since it's not remotely a purchase that would be made in the near future, I'll exercise patience and see who trips over this topic.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

I love my guy, but can't help you with this topic. :( I'm not married.
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

I just checked out your doll album. Cool pics. He looks like he could get all the ladies, but the picture with him asleep (with the cat), totally cries out "I'm not going anywhere."

I'm wondering if there are married women with real dolls, if it was her or the husband who purchased. The answer to that is probably the same answer to the question "who would be on this forum". I may have my line in for fish who don't swim these waters. Oh well. Time will tell. May the first brave soul speak :whistle:

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

I'm not married but I am engaged to be married to an older gentlemen, I have one Male RealDoll2 and am making payments towards another. Though my fiancé is old fashioned we haven't done anything yet and I think he is shy about stuff like threesomes but when I get him in a "talk dirty to me" mood I think he may want try it but maybe not .... We won't know until we are married! ;)

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Congratulations on being engaged!! That's a big deal. Well, I think the only potential "pit fall" for us men and threesomes with dolls is.....will she like the doll better than me :thumbs_down: .

But if that isn't an issue, I think it's something a lot of guys think about (but would never want a 2nd real guy involved). When/if you ever get to that point in your MARRIAGE :P let/me know how it works out. I think the big question at that point will be....CAN YOU HANDLE IT 8O .

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

ThanQ!! I don't think that will be an issue I've always lived lid size dolls, and my fiancé understands that but when it all boils down to it my fiancé can scare away a guy and a doll can't ......... Unless a very realistic doll does scare some people....... But my fiancé can protect me is what I was trying to say! Lol

Ok I will let you know! :)

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Ps what is with the 47 ????

roustabout

Post by roustabout »

It's fun, but $6,000 fun...
It depends on on the two of you.

P.S. Never fear. She will still prefer you over the doll. :wink:

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

I know I prefer my fiancé over the doll!!! XD

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Ok, here's my theory based of personal experience and ridiculous self study (potential book warning). GENERALLY SPEAKING (my quid pro quo), in relationships women seek to be esteemed/cherrished whereas men seek to be respected/accepted. Naturally when a woman is feeling cherrished, she throws out respect/admiration/praise towards her man. When a man is feeling respected (you're the bomb), he naturally esteems the woman (want to be knight in shining armor). The "In Love" experience is when both the woman and man believe (either accurately or naively) that their partner will meet the others need, so they're incredibly happy at that prospect, and consequently start unconsciously providing what the other needs in huge waves.
Problem is that after time, for whatever reason, one or the other (usually both) will do something that will send a message "hey, he/she was inconsistent with what I thought because they didn't esteem me or show me respect in that situation." Now here is where things crash (although not immediately). GENERALLY SPEAKING, when the woman receives (or believes she's received) signs of lack of esteem, she will "bring it up" (not necessarily complaining & she might let the first couple of times fly seeing them as exceptions), but will let the guy know that his performance is waining. Problem is, the guy will interpret that as lack of respect (he's no longer the knight, but he's imperfect). Now here's where things really get bad. GENERALLY SPEAKING, when a guy receives (or believes he receives) signs that the other does not respect him, he will get defensive and withdraw (as if instinctively believing that if he backs away, he'll be missed and desired and appreciated). But that withdraw is seen as even less being esteemed by the woman, who pours on the discontentment a little bit more than before, causing the guy to back of and esteem her even more, and so forth and so on until both have no faith that the other esteems at all or respects at all or ever will. Voila. End of relationship.

To make things even crazier, the amount of faith reserves that each has towards the other is totally different. It takes almost no time for the guy to have faith in the woman, but it also doesn't take months of "inconsistent behavior" for him to lose that faith (at least emotionally) because you can't be the hero today and then be a screw up two weeks later (the ever so popular male ego). Women on the other hand have huge reserves, and once that faith is established, the she could go for extended amounts of time not receiving what she needs before she "sees the writing on the wall". By the the time she gets to that point, even if the guy tries to change his ways, it will take quite a while to build that faith back up (the ever so popular fact that saying "I'm Sorry" to a woman is the beginning of the process and not the end.)
Now it really gets screwed up because the guy's idea of what it should take to restore her is totally distorted because for him, it should take a few weeks, maybe a month. But the woman has been in a tailspin for longer than he knows, so it may take months to build back up. After the guy tries for a while and she doesn't respond in the tiime that he thinks she should have, he begins to write it off as impossible.
What makes it all totally go nuclear is that (GENERALLY SPEAKING) aside from the sex drive, men see sex as the woman yielding to him and accepting him, whereas for the woman it is a deeper area that is opened only to one who deeply esteems them as precious. This chain reaction makes the man even more desperate for sex/acceptance while making the woman less desirous for sex because it is no longer precious but demanded/expected. CONGRATULATIONS. You now have my theory behind the huge divorce rate.

The way it all could have been avoided is if both knew what the other needed, and committed to providing it, irrespective of whether their partner was doing it. That way, even if the other has an off day, it doesn't turn into a negative chain reaction. Plus if both are providing what they are supposed to, then they make it easier for their partner to unconsciously keep dishing out as well. Thus prolonging/extending indefinitly the "in love" experience.

So what the heck does this have to do with dolls :deadhorse:
If a guy is aware of these dynamics and recognizes that his lady's lack of zeal sexually, intimately, or comfort is the result of her needs having gone unmet (or poorly rationed) for an extended amount of time, and if he decides to embark on the journey to build her back up, he's going to need something to deal with his sex drive, because he can't demand it from her while he's climbing that mountain. Demanding it or even overly expecting it totally sabotage's his efforts to allow her to accept that he is commited to esteeming her regardless of her actions. (wait for the flower to bloom). As the saying goes. "Blessed is the woman who knows she does not have to earn her love." The doll allows him to have that alternative for super sex drive days, or to tied him over while waiting for the flower to bloom, because just as it seems crazy for the woman to try to buy into a guy who has been neglectful for such an extended amount of time, it's seems just as crazy for the guy to keep trying when it feels like he's spitting in the wind.

Ok, this was too much. My soap box has collapsed. Sophistication or silliness. You decide. :painting:

Humper

Post by Humper »

47616902 wrote: So what the heck does this have to do with dolls :deadhorse:
If a guy is aware of these dynamics and recognizes that his lady's lack of zeal sexually, intimately, or comfort is the result of her needs having gone unmet (or poorly rationed) for an extended amount of time, and if he decides to embark on the journey to build her back up, he's going to need something to deal with his sex drive, because he can't demand it from her while he's climbing that mountain. Demanding it or even overly expecting it totally sabotage's his efforts to allow her to accept that he is commited to esteeming her regardless of her actions. (wait for the flower to bloom). As the saying goes. "Blessed is the woman who knows she does not have to earn her love." The doll allows him to have that alternative for super sex drive days, or to tied him over while waiting for the flower to bloom, because just as it seems crazy for the woman to try to buy into a guy who has been neglectful for such an extended amount of time, it's seems just as crazy for the guy to keep trying when it feels like he's spitting in the wind.

Ok, this was too much. My soap box has collapsed. Sophistication or silliness. You decide. :painting:
I think this true of all sorts of couples where one partner is, even temporarily, less interested in sex than the other. Personally, I see no difference in sex toys / adult DVD's as an often accepted solution and dolls ... EXCEPT dolls have a social stigma attached to them. Your explanation sounds like the tried and true "you need to communicate" advice. Having survived at least two decades of "celibate" relationships, I have discovered that the various outlets available to me work well. P.S. - You may have a good book idea there!

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

Ok I'll Bite.....

This is all very interesting 47616902. I think what you are saying is right on the mark. Being the product of a failed marriage myself I can definitely look back and relate to the points you have made.
My take on the whole thing is a whole lot simpler. It basically boils down to what you were saying but in a different way. To put it in laymen's terms. Men and women are wired differently.Generally Women communicate to share emotion and feelings. Generally Men communicate to exchange information. Big difference.That's where the Venus and Mars reference comes in. If you asked my opinion
I would say it is a miracle that men and women ever get together in the first place. And when I say that I mean for any long term relationship. I don't believe biologically men and women were ever meant to be monogamous. While arguably we have way higher brain function then most species on this planet we are still mammals .

What does this have to do with dolls? Men and women have a hard enough time staying monogamous as it is let alone bring in a third party.Real or synthetic. Most marriages are emotional minefields on a good day and would require the most committed and open minded of couples to ever work for the long haul. I would say while there may be some , they would be the exception not the norm.

For myself a doll is a fantasy. A sex toy. A bed partner. It can be anything I want it to be. But at the end of the day it is just a doll.To be healthy we need to be able to make that distinction.
I don't know if any of my rambling made any sense but that is... My two cents.

Smoke.
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

310smokeme wrote:I would say it is a miracle that men and women ever get together in the first place. And when I say that I mean for any long term relationship. I don't believe biologically men and women were ever meant to be monogamous. While arguably we have way higher brain function then most species on this planet we are still mammals .
I used to have a male friend that said there should be two cities- one for women and one for men- and that we would just visit each other's city from time to time. :haha4:
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

INFORMATIONS