www.wmdolls.com

decent blow up doll and some new silicone dolls popping up

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
ota_king
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

decent blow up doll and some new silicone dolls popping up

Post by ota_king »

man, after getting into financial hardship, I gave up on the idea of silicone male dolls and was even thinking about getting one of those small 70cm female dolls (which i guess doesn't make sense since I'm a straight female), I found this!
http://m.isexdoll.com/Bradley-Mannequin ... e-Doll.htm
i think he doesn't look too bad! Plus, I can carry him around a lot more easily since he's a blow up.
I'm really highly thinking of getting him. What do you guys think? Do you think it's worth it? I'm usually not so keen on blow up dolls, but is there any other good quality suggestions?

On the other note, i'm quite happy to see a lot more male sex dolls showing up on sites like ebay. I won't be able to afford them for a long long time, but it's still a nice idea and hopefully by the time I can get one there'll be much more selection for cheaper :D below are some links from ebay. I forgot whether it's allowed to put links of ebay items up or not but will fix it if it's no good

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Poupee-de-Sexe-Ma ... nav=SEARCH

http://m.ebay.com/itm/145cm-Male-Sex-Lo ... nav=SEARCH

i really hope they make more light or small dolls so it's easier to move around..

Also, has maidlee stop making their male doll? I can't seem to find it on their site anymore...

Littlebestballer

Re: decent blow up doll and some new silicone dolls popping

Post by Littlebestballer »

I'm just going to repeat the advice I've been told when I joined, save up and wait for the doll you want.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You can contact titman of maidlee to see if he still makes the male doll.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ota_king
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ota_king »

Littlebestballer wrote:I'm just going to repeat the advice I've been told when I joined, save up and wait for the doll you want.
That was my original plan :( but unfortunately after my mom got breast cancer I didn't want to spend on anything too expensive at this stage especially since I've also lost my permanent rent due to the owner selling the property...
I still enjoying looking them up though and I thought a blow up doll might be good enough for now since it's not too expensive and good for moving around.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

The Candy18 dolls are a great option if you are looking for a cheaper solid doll. In order to get the most out of the doll, they will require some creativity on your part; however, the nice thing is that they require mostly your effort and minimal extra money.

And you always put a strap-on on one of these dolls if you want a sort of sort of "trans/male" doll.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

ota_king
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ota_king »

DollAfficionado wrote:The Candy18 dolls are a great option if you are looking for a cheaper solid doll.
I looked at the cheaper dolls and I had some ball jointed dolls at one stage when I was financially stable, but I realised that boobs just made me feel intimidated since I'm a straight female and although I liked them and even used them here or there for sexual experience, I realised it wasn't really my thing :( I'm currently keeping my eyes out for any second hand small doll with tiny boobs that won't make me financially challenged, but I do eventually want a male one at some stage for long term company. I loved my ball jointed doll for a long time enough to feel that I'll actually feel comfortable and happy with a large doll :D

On that note, I did want to ask if anyone had any trouble moving their doll from house to house. I'm not in a stable situation and I will probably move to a new rent in a few month or years and I hate the idea that some stranger will come to my room, judge my doll,make semi-rude comments to me and move them carelessly. :( I've hidden my ball jointed dolls from friends to avoid all these judgemental eyes, but I know with a bigger doll it'll become harder.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

This is one of the better male dolls that have come on the market that you can purchase without getting into the $6K+ range.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 62&t=70437
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS