www.wmdolls.com

hiding your doll from judgmental people

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
bismarck123
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: hiding your doll from judgmental people

Post by bismarck123 »

I think its more difficult for woman to buy a male sex doll, then for men. Its mainly becausesociety accepts that guys do foolishly things, so people can have a good laugh.

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

I would have to disagree. I believe it's more widely accepted that women like to play with sex toys. It's "creepy" for a guy to have a realistic sex doll. Just look at the news and youtube media. I'd love to see a woman in action with her sex doll :twisted:
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

I'd love to see a woman in action with her sex doll :twisted:[/quote]

I second that...very much so...
A fine ass woman riding her doll ....
Its actually been on my mind ALL day! :lol:

Time to get off TDF and hit the rack :|

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Though this is an old post this topic comes up often. My advise is always never tell anyone about your doll. Once the cat is out of the bag there is no putting it back in. This is something that could have far reaching and unforeseen negative consequences. This is particularly true if you live in a smaller community where everyone knows everyone else's business.

The Gentleman that sold me my latest doll had a girlfriend post about his doll ownership on Facebook simply because she was mad at him after an argument. The last I heard he was planning on moving from the town he resided in.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

I know that everyone has there reasons but I absolutely refuse to hide my dolls apart from maybe my 100cm one because of obvious reasons. I think if you allow someone into your life and they can't accept your doll then you need to ditch that person, cut them off completely because they are toxic and will bring nothing but trouble. We are all adults and no one has the right to tell anyone how to act and what to do with there life and if someone laughed at me for having my dolls I would floor them there and then. I am not some weak person, I know how to fight and won't have an issue putting someone in their place so I think people should grow some balls and tell people to fuck off.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

My wife hates my collection of little ladies. They stay in their cases and come out when she is not around. They are part of who I am now so it's take me or leave me. So we just don't talk about them, easy squeeze.
L✰neR✯nger

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Though this is an old post this topic comes up often. My advise is always never tell anyone about your doll. Once the cat is out of the bag there is no putting it back in. This is something that could have far reaching and unforeseen negative consequences. This is particularly true if you live in a smaller community where everyone knows everyone else's business.
I can find all in me here in this answer :glou:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Chester13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chester13 »

I'm so curious about Rob's backstory! Please, do tell!

Rob
Doll
Doll

Post by Rob »

Chester13 wrote:I'm so curious about Rob's backstory! Please, do tell!
Hey, I'm drunk, so bare with me. My girl (ur_ginger_girl) jus told me that people were posting here again. I been meaning to get on and check to see what people were saying, but I haven't gotten around to it until now. I would rather not post about my past if that's what you mean, I been through some shit that I'd rather not talk about. I was born in a small town just outside of Detroit to an abusive SOB. My life was hell. Then stuff happened. Then I might my girl. That's reallly all there is to know.

emmasexytime
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by emmasexytime »

it sounds like you need some new friends hun xx

you have come to the right place xx

save up and move out of home is what I would recommend

emma
xx

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Are Rob and Ginger Girl still here? I haven't heard anything from either of them in a while. But judgemental people seriously piss me off! :evil: Before I got my doll, I couldn't find a girlfriend with a search warrant. I even begged and pleaded with everyone I knew to hook me up. Hell I even offered to pay them just to introduce me to someone. But their response was always, "I don't know any single girls." So my getting a doll was my only way of taking control of the situation. So if any of these people who refused to help me have something negative to say about my doll, then I will have something negative to tell them! :fist:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Are Rob and Ginger Girl still here? I haven't heard anything from either of them in a while. But judgemental people seriously piss me off! :evil: Before I got my doll, I couldn't find a girlfriend with a search warrant. I even begged and pleaded with everyone I knew to hook me up. Hell I even offered to pay them just to introduce me to someone. But their response was always, "I don't know any single girls." So my getting a doll was my only way of taking control of the situation. So if any of these people who refused to help me have something negative to say about my doll, then I will have something negative to tell them! :fist:
Rob and I haven't been on TDF for a while. I started talking to a guy IRL, so I've been spending more time talking to him. I have no clue how I'm going to handle things with Rob. I know I can't just abandon him. He's been there for 8 years of my life going on 9, but I don't know what I'm gonna do. I feel like this guy could understand cuz we everything in common, but I thought that my ex was okay with it when in hindsight, that was probably one of the nails in the coffin of our relationship.
Just a Catholic girl in love with a Catholic cowboy.

BassEADG
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BassEADG »

Since I live alone and don't receive any visitors; I don't have have to hide my Melony. In the unlikely situation that I do need to hide her, I'll put her in her shipment box and hide that in the garage. I would have to make it up to her after the ordeal though.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Ur_ginger_girl wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Are Rob and Ginger Girl still here? I haven't heard anything from either of them in a while. But judgemental people seriously piss me off! :evil: Before I got my doll, I couldn't find a girlfriend with a search warrant. I even begged and pleaded with everyone I knew to hook me up. Hell I even offered to pay them just to introduce me to someone. But their response was always, "I don't know any single girls." So my getting a doll was my only way of taking control of the situation. So if any of these people who refused to help me have something negative to say about my doll, then I will have something negative to tell them! :fist:
Rob and I haven't been on TDF for a while. I started talking to a guy IRL, so I've been spending more time talking to him. I have no clue how I'm going to handle things with Rob. I know I can't just abandon him. He's been there for 8 years of my life going on 9, but I don't know what I'm gonna do. I feel like this guy could understand cuz we everything in common, but I thought that my ex was okay with it when in hindsight, that was probably one of the nails in the coffin of our relationship.
Glad you're still here. Hope things work out with the real life guy. I personally wouldn't have a problem dating a girl with a male doll. But that's just me. I have no idea how other guys may see it. But never let a guy tell you that Rob has to go. The fact that a guy has a problem with Rob is an indication that he isn't compatible from the get go. I know if a chick told me that it was either her or my doll I would be like, "See Ya! Been nice knowing you!" :D It's not so much me choosing my doll over the real girl, but just the realization that we wouldn't be compatible due to our differing mindsets.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Ur_ginger_girl wrote:
Glad you're still here. Hope things work out with the real life guy. I personally wouldn't have a problem dating a girl with a male doll. But that's just me. I have no idea how other guys may see it. But never let a guy tell you that Rob has to go. The fact that a guy has a problem with Rob is an indication that he isn't compatible from the get go. I know if a chick told me that it was either her or my doll I would be like, "See Ya! Been nice knowing you!" :D It's not so much me choosing my doll over the real girl, but just the realization that we wouldn't be compatible due to our differing mindsets.
Yeah. I don't think this guy would have a problem. We have a similar mindset when it comes to everything else. We have so much in common that it's uncanny, and he has some kinks, so I really don't think he would judge. It would just be scary to put it all out there. My ex said he was cool with it, but it seemed like that's when things started to go down hill. I think I'm just gonna put it out my mind. I'll burn the bridge when I come to it. I honestly don't even know what me and this guy are, after all. He says he doesn't want involved, but acts like a bf. we've only been talking for a month, and it seems like the world is conspiring against us at times.

I get what you mean though about breaking up with someone because you're so far apart when it comes to being open minded. I'm close to cutting off a friend of mine because she has a problem with the fact that I'm a bitter, antisocial cynic for the most part. She's the close minded type that wants to surround herself with fake happiness and look at the world through rose colored glasses.
Just a Catholic girl in love with a Catholic cowboy.

INFORMATIONS