www.wmdolls.com

I want a male doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
plumiris
Apprentice
Apprentice

I want a male doll

Post by plumiris »

I'm new to the doll forum but I am a long time lurker. I'm also a female looking for a male doll. The reason why I want a doll is because I am very shy and socially awkward. I also want a doll because the guys where I live don't find me attractive. I thought it would be therapeutic for me to have one. When I researched about love dolls, I thought about owning one. The more I ponder and read about them, the more I want the them. But, they are too expensive especially the realdolls. There are also a lot of female dolls but not enough male dolls. So, I'm waiting for the doll makers to make more male dolls.

I want a male doll that is really skinny and really pale. I don't care about the height of the doll but I want it to be a little taller or close to my height, 5.5ft. The weight of the doll is kind of an issue, I definitely want the doll to be lightweight and not heavy. I like all hair colors and eye colors but I prefer light colored eyes more. I really like the body that show details like the ribcage, spine, hip bones, collarbones, basically all the bones that stick out except the face. I really like the face to be babyface cute. The babyface that I adore has chubby cheeks, big eyes, small nose, small mouth, small chin, and small jaw. Like the anime, manga or pretty boy look. I also like the soft angular european faces. I like the doll to have a long skinny neck. I like the doll to have long legs that go on forever and long arms to hug me. I'm straight but, I like men to be on a feminine side. I love androgynous men who have feminine facial features and I would really love a male doll that has the same facial features that I adore. I like asian, european, and mixed race men. I like the male doll to have big puffy nipples and a bubble butt, too. I really like a male doll to have a small waist. I also really like a male doll to have is elf pointy ears. I have a soft spot for them. I love fantasy anime guys. No big muscles. I don't like muscles, I just like a flat skinny body but, with a big butt. So that means a nice flat concave stomach and a flat chest.

This is the European face I like
This is the body I like for my male doll
This is the Asian face I like
Image Image Image
I like the blonde guy's really pale skin and I want it for my male doll

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: I want a male doll

Post by Tybalt »

The best part of a Male Mannequin is that he is always stiff!

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Catsoup074

Post by Catsoup074 »

image.jpg
image.jpg (5.06 KiB) Viewed 6202 times

Hi plumiris!

Welcome to TDF,so glad you found us!!! Well I'm female too and understand your desire for a male doll.

I'm sorry that you are going through difficult times. Hopefully,we can help you out by lending an ear and also answering any questions you might have about dolls.

I have a doll,Joe,he was constructed by me. It's really not that difficult to do. I see the type of man you're attracted to and I have a few suggestions.

I have attached a pic of a soft mannequin that is six feet tall,very thin,articulation is very good,bendable soft and easy to modify. Not expensive either. I would give a link where you can buy him,but just Google soft male mannequin and many stores sell this type of mannequin.

Rubherkitty and MannequinFan and others are more experts on mannequins than I am,you could msg them. They are very helpful and knowledgable.also check out Snugamate site.

Well ,if it were me,I would find the mannequin head,face I was attracted to ,it could be a bust or head only. You may have to cut the head off of an existing mannequin. The reason I say that is because I don't think you want to cuddle with a hard fiberglass man. I would then attach the head to the soft mannequin and dress him like you want. You could add a nice wig,whatever.The lightweight mannequin head can and should easily be supported by the soft mannequin body.

When it comes to attaching the head to the body,I would contact the members I mention for advice. I've done it with my Joe,I attached his head,which is a platinum silicone head to a very sturdy,more muscular mannequin. Joe's body is called Di Vinci soft male mannequin cost was around 700.00 USD. He is very durable,lasted almost 3 years with minor repairs. I can tell you more in detail how I constructed Joe if you want.

Anyway,PM me if you want :)

Cat

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

There is also Snugamate which is a male form of the fabric Teddybabes. Their forum is here with a link to the website up top http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=236.

You aren't alone. While the vast majority of us are males, we do have a dedicated few women here to help. Plus many of us men are in the same boat as you, socially awkward, bad in groups, etc. Heck my company is forcing me to do Comic Con in a few days and my doctor has forced them to hire me not only a security guard but a nurse as well just to make sure I survive the trip. The nurse is also going to be someone with training in psych therapy to make sure I don't lose my sanity in all of those crowds. So yea you are in good company. Welcome to the land of misfit toys.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

plumiris
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by plumiris »

Hey guys, thank you for your help. I think I have an idea. I looked back at the Renate's sex change forum and I'm kind of interested. I'm thinking about sex changing Teddy Babe dolls. I just pick one Teddy Babe to see which one I find attractive and when I pick one, I'll just remove the boobs and remove the makeup. I also looked at the Anime fabric dolls from BeautifulDolls. Since I like anime, I'm kind of interested in sex changing them, too.

plumiris
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by plumiris »

I think I finally made my decision. I'm going to get an Anime Fabric Doll. The small breast looks very flat chested and I thought it would be perfect for my ideal male doll. That's also less work for me to do. All I need to do is find a nice set of men's clothes and wigs. Plus, the anime doll is not very expensive at all. It is fairly cheap.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Congrats PLUMIRIS ! Seems your search is over. (?) you have made your decision and hoping you all the best.

The TDF is a great place for doll enthusiasts and it seems from what you wrote your reasons for finding a "doll" is very similar to others here. Regardless of gender these are great in bringing a better quality of life to their owners.

Hope you keep posing and updating us with your reviews.

Catsoup074

Post by Catsoup074 »

Great choice Plumiris! I am excited for you! Keep us informed ,k?

plumiris
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by plumiris »

I will keep you guys informed and I will also post a lot of pictures! :D

sassycat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sassycat »

Welcome Plumiris! I am also a newbie, and female- a lot of what you say strongly resonates with me. I'm also in a very similar position as far as social awkwardness, although being fairly physically attractive means I just attract shallow guys looking for a "trophy" (yuck!). I'm bisexual though, so I decided to go with a female Teddy Babe because (as you said) it's very difficult to find affordable, effeminate male dolls. We should petition Eighth Wonder (the makers of Teddy Babes) to make a male doll that suits our tastes hahaha. I wish you luck with your doll and hope that he will have the therapeutic effect that you're looking for! I will say, though, that even with a doll you do not have to give up your search for a human partner if that's what you truly want. I've been seeing someone for a bit and just told him about my doll. As far as he's concerned, if it makes me happy that's all that matters. That said, plush dolls will steal your heart, I promise ;)

(Also, feel free to private message me if you'd like; it seems as if we have a bit in common :D)

-Eleanor

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

You should be able to attach a strap-on to a Teddybabe Deluxe with a little bit of work. I'm not sure how well a strap-on would work on one of the standard Teddybabes though. A Teddybabe Deluxe will also accept an insert relatively easily. This would give you doll with both options. If you don't like the large tits, they can be reduced.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

julian2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by julian2 »

http://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-d ... 03740.html
I am sure about these guys but they have male dolls..JR

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

plumiris wrote:I think I finally made my decision. I'm going to get an Anime Fabric Doll. The small breast looks very flat chested and I thought it would be perfect for my ideal male doll. That's also less work for me to do. All I need to do is find a nice set of men's clothes and wigs. Plus, the anime doll is not very expensive at all. It is fairly cheap.
Hi plumiris,

Congratulations! Plus, you might be able to find a penis attachment that will fit in the vaginal cavity. I know Abyss sells these.
--
https://secure.realdoll.com/realistic-e ... ttachment/
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

julian2 wrote:http://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-d ... 03740.html
I am sure about these guys but they have male dolls..JR
Sites like DHGate and Alibaba are infested with scammers. It's best to avoid them, and only purchase from vetted vendors on this forum.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

INFORMATIONS