www.wmdolls.com

my male doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
94elmwood

my male doll

Post by 94elmwood »

Just wanted to post a few photos of my guy .A RD2 blond hair blue eyes

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: my male doll

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello 94elmwood and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, your photos did not post. :)
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

Oh I am excited. Since this is your first post you may have newbie restrictions. Comment on a few more threads then come back and use the "Upload attachment" feature on the bottom of the "Post edit" page. You can highlight multiple pictures to download simultaneously. Make sure they aren't wider than the post box before hand. Good luck! I can't wait to see!

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

Since im leaving messages I assume Im on the post page.I guess the upload attachment feature will appear soon..

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

94elmwood wrote:Since im leaving messages I assume Im on the post page.I guess the upload attachment feature will appear soon..
Yes, thats correct. Two more posts to go.
The Lady is right; explanation of the newbie status can be found here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=31521

Oh, red tape aside: Welcome to TDF :D

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

THIS IS MY RD2 TIM

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

HERES MORE ENJOY

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Welcome Tim! :D

Tim looks very cute with his blonde wig. When he is relaxing on the couch, to me it seems he wants to grab more then just a cushion :)

happiness
Ex-Member

Post by happiness »

Hi 94elmwood!!! :D Welcome!!!! Tim is gorgeous!

HairyBearFL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HairyBearFL »

Tim is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photos of him. I have just ordered my own RD2, so still have about 8-10 weeks to wait. It's nice to see others members guys and to see how happy they are with them.

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

I happy to know you ordered one and I will be eager to see him when he comes.What are his specs?? I wish other companys would start producing guys at less expensive price..I got this guy but I want another but it will be a long time to get another because of the money unless i come across another doll that is used but I would take him.. Maybe a smaller thinner body although he is small although the head is big .And also maybe a diifferent head mask maybe a asian guy.I changed his dress to black leather jacket biker style and a pair of dark jeans and brown redwing logger boots and I got a new wig coming for him a long one..I think he could be a rocker .I will post photos when I get my pc out of the shop as it had virus. I hate those guys that make them to infect your pc.They need to spend a day at the gym with me and I would pulverise their little geek bodies.. But I will post photo when i get it back.But now its on a old pc and dial up..

HairyBearFL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HairyBearFL »

Here are the specs you ask for on my new "Brian" 94elmwood... and goodluck with your PC. That is a shame. Looking forward to seeing new pictures of your guy.

RD2
Body A, Face B
Tanned Skin Tone
Blue Eyes (Thinking of upgrading these to realistic option)
Black Hair Stubble
Male 5 O'clock shadow
Detachable penis
Large Realistic Penis
X-Large Realistic Penis
Limp/Flaccid Realistic Penis (thinking of also ordering Medium size)
Real Hair eyebrow option

GreyGull

Post by GreyGull »

94elmwood wrote:I happy to know you ordered one and I will be eager to see him when he comes.What are his specs?? I wish other companys would start producing guys at less expensive price..I got this guy but I want another but it will be a long time to get another because of the money unless i come across another doll that is used but I would take him.. Maybe a smaller thinner body although he is small although the head is big .And also maybe a diifferent head mask maybe a asian guy.I changed his dress to black leather jacket biker style and a pair of dark jeans and brown redwing logger boots and I got a new wig coming for him a long one..I think he could be a rocker .I will post photos when I get my pc out of the shop as it had virus. I hate those guys that make them to infect your pc.They need to spend a day at the gym with me and I would pulverise their little geek bodies.. But I will post photo when i get it back.But now its on a old pc and dial up..
Nice pics! Keep'em coming! Would be nice to see prices come down, short of some silicone philanthropist picking up part of the cost, dont think we'll ever see that happen to any great degree. Maybe if Tim does well as a rocker, he can earn enough for a brother! :wink:
Bless me Father, for i have SINned

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

Great looking guy you will have.Cant wait to see the photos.I like the tan body.Also the real eyebrows are a must.I slowly selling some rootstein male mannequins if I could save the money up with out spending it I would have enough. If my buyer stared buying more regularly.Yes I think he will be a nice 80s rocker . They eyes also are important but i took out the ones that came with him because they made him look bugged eyed and put some plastic ones into the head that were smaller and they look great.. And then I can change the color when I want..Looking forward to see your guy with body A..

HairyBearFL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HairyBearFL »

Thanks 94elmwood. I hope he looks good when he arrives. I went ahead and upgraded the eyes to the realistic eyes upgrade they sell. I got them in Hazel. I hope they look real. Where did you get your replacement eyes that look better than the standard ones that came with Tim?

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your hot guy when you have a chance! Is that the "B" face "Nick" like I ordered? They always look so different to me on people's guys than they do on the Abyss page. Your Tim's face looks awesome.

Take care buddy....

INFORMATIONS