realsexdoll.com

Hello everyone!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

horndude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello everyone!

Post by horndude »

Hey there,

I've been an off and on TDF lurker for about a year now. I've had limited interaction with the forum because my living situation was too public and had very little space so it was a bummer being reminded of something I couldn't participate in.

I have recently improved my living situation however and can definitely invite someone into my life now! I'm very excited now knowing I could possibly have a perfect woman moving in soon. I'm still riddled with questions (I can't think of any now lol) and apprehension of course so I thought I'd open up some more and try to learn more from TDF and their great members.

Thank you for being a great and welcoming community!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! Also congratulations on the improvement of your living situation! May the lady of your dreams be able to move in soon! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

here is a starter guide done by one of our members dolly dearest. its a good read and he has some pretty good doll related videos

https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/guide

horndude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by horndude »

optical delusion wrote:here is a starter guide done by one of our members dolly dearest. its a good read and he has some pretty good doll related videos

https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/guide
dollydearest's Boobarella has been a great inspiration to me, I'll definitely check out his guide!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi horndude, glad you can stop lurking and hang out more. Congrats on a better living situation and I hope you get your new lady home soon, but take your time finding her.. there is maze of info to navigate, and you should be sure of what you want before spending your money. Enjoy the research. :)

horndude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by horndude »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hi horndude, glad you can stop lurking and hang out more. Congrats on a better living situation and I hope you get your new lady home soon, but take your time finding her.. there is maze of info to navigate, and you should be sure of what you want before spending your money. Enjoy the research. :)
Thanks Slew! I'm a little bummed at myself for not doing more research earlier and deciding before Black Friday. By the time I come to a decision the sales will be over I figure. I'm tempted to decide soon to get a good deal but that sounds risky.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

I understand your thinking, the sales have everybody jumping around with their credit cards out..

I would guess you'll still get a good deal if you're patient. There are usually deals going on with one vendor or another at most times. Christmas is coming.. I'm sure there will be some sales around then or in the new year.

But, if you find your dream girl on sale tonight, don't let me stop you. :drinking:

horndude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by horndude »

Seattle Slew wrote:I understand your thinking, the sales have everybody jumping around with their credit cards out..

I would guess you'll still get a good deal if you're patient. There are usually deals going on with one vendor or another at most times. Christmas is coming.. I'm sure there will be some sales around then or in the new year.

But, if you find your dream girl on sale tonight, don't let me stop you. :drinking:
I'm close to pulling the trigger Slew, haha. My problem is I have too many dream girls, I gotta narrow it down :whistle:

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Which ones have you narrowed it down to? got a top 3?

horndude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by horndude »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Which ones have you narrowed it down to? got a top 3?
Thanks for asking Synth!

Let's see, a top 3...with some quick thoughts along with it:

1) WM152 - the right combo of breasts and ass (that ass gets better everytime I check it) but her breasts could be a bit bigger.

2) YL150 - I love her breasts so so much but I'm somewhat bothered by her vagina placement and nipples the more I look at it?

3) PD158 - honestly perfect freaking body but the weight kinda worries me of all the ones I'm considering.

Honorable mentions (I cant top3 very well):
WM148 looks GREAT but not enough information out just yet to call it a frontrunner
YL160 body has a really nice curvature but I feel like PD158 is just a better version
6YE165 Ncup THIS is a sleeper option the 6YE line of dolls just look so beautiful and soft (unique face options too) but the weight (and height for that matter) might be getting too much

INFORMATIONS