realsexdoll.com

"Take it from the top! Action!" I am Doll Knight XIX

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

"Take it from the top! Action!" I am Doll Knight XIX

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Hey, all. I have to start over. So, that means saying goodbye to the account that was, and being reborn as the account that is. I will be starting a new gallery soon, once I get some new dolls, but I still have my old ones! And, I have a feeling it won't be long before I'm blessed with more in my life, and I will be ale to share them without hesitation.

I can't give more specifics at this time. I'm sorry, but I'm sure some of you have offline lives, and the lives of others in them, that you don't want to compromise. I'm getting there. That's all I can comfortably say.

So, let me tell you my story, about love dolls:

Love dolls are a DEEPLY personal, HUGELY important part of my life. I've...well, this is probably extreme, but I'm kinda an extreme guy... loved them since I was 8 or 9 years old, when I saw my first-ever blow-up doll on TV, on some sitcom I can't even remember, inflate, seemingly by itself, as if by magic, out of a brown cardboard box in the trunk of a car, that two men were locked in. I remember one man saying: "You have an inflatable woman!?" And the other replied: "I use her to drive in carpool lanes!"

That aroused me SO MUCH, at 8 or 9, that I FELL OVER, physically, onto the floor, and PRESSED my groin into the carpeted wood, because I'd never been so turned on in my life! At less than 10 years of age, I'd NEVER felt anything like that!

So...love dolls, especially blow-up dolls, left a huge impression on me. I have been trying for YEARS to track down a clip, or even the name of that show, so I can buy it or save it from YouTube, or whatever. I've found almost every other clip of inflatable dolls from TV from my life, and bought nearly every movie I've ever found that features them. They're...they're my favorite kind of love doll. Yeah, I know that's extreme, but again...that's just who I am, I guess. It doesn't bother me, any, at any rate. :)

I also LOVE solid dolls, and have two, but I won't be sharing any pictures of them at this stage. They've been so loved, over the years, that they've become careworn, and I'd rather have represented them as the dolls they were, to do justice to their brands, and them as the ladies I pretend they are, at this point, and just as a matter of preference.

And then I have about a dozen BEAUTIFUL inflatable women of my own, that I've purchased over the years. Most are several years old! Many have slow-leaks, and I need to patch them, but some can still hold their air and will lay in bed with me, with my arms around them, as I sleep and dream, finally living the dream of having love dolls of my own. :angel:

I can't wait to post of any new ladies I acquire in the coming months! I don't know when that will be, but I have a feeling it won't be long. Everything comes in its time.

As much as I love love dolls, and sharing pics of my own, on here, with all of you, I need to be more careful about what I share, going forward, and not merely for myself, but for my family, and friends. I hope you can understand. Thank you.

So, with that, it's great to be here, on a site where I'll be able to share a new generation of doll's stories.

Take care!

~Doll Knight XIX, a doll lover from childhood.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

INFORMATIONS