realsexdoll.com

My introduction and first time buyer

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Rotars
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My introduction and first time buyer

Post by Rotars »

Hello everyone. I am 21 years old and live in the UK. I suspect that I am probably the youngest on this site judging from the countless posts I've read already. Some might wonder why at 21 I've decided to buy myself TPE doll. It's down to many factors but to cut it short; mental health issues and opting out of pursuing women. Women of my generation are absolutely a no go. I'm done with it. So it is more of a choice than a default to be without the crazy 2 legged beings. I have a German Shepherd puppy and he does me wonders to help combat isolation and lonliness. However there's still an itch to be scratched...

I purchased my first ever doll last week from reallovesexdolls.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-head-070/

https://reallovesexdolls.com/156cm-wm-5 ... -sex-doll/

This is what I have ordered (if anybody could tell me more about what I have ordered that'd be much appreciated as I am very excited :))

I look forward my future on here and talking with fellow doll owners.

Cheers

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: My introduction and first time buyer

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi Rotars and welcome! Congrats on your new doll. As Tom Petty said," The waiting is the hardest part." I am sure the members here will have a lot of info for you. Meanwhile, if you have not already done so, have a look at our welcome page for new members.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I don’t think you’re the youngest here Rotars but that doesn’t matter anyway, we’re all family in this community as it sometimes isn’t easy in the outside world as it were!

Nice lady you’ve chosen there friend! I hope she arrives before Christmas :whistle:

Don’t go overboard with getting clothes etc for her before she arrives as getting to know her size and what she likes will take a while! I shop in charity shops a lot but if you do go into shops have a story like you’re buying for your niece or even your sister in your case! The shop assistants will be really helpful if they think you haven’t got a clue! Mind you, you need to sort of know her size is first!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Not the youngest, plenty of early 20s here, as its alot harder to date for our generation and we're naturally more comfortable with technology... I'm 22, but I joined and got my first doll when I was just 20.

I know what you mean about your dog being your companion, they're the most loyal and supportive animals on earth...but yeah, they'll do nothing to combat romantic frustration, that's different from regular loneliness. We need some kind of interaction with the opposite sex, and luckily, for me and a bunch of others, dolls fill that void perfectly.

Welcome, and have fun

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

You made two excellent choices.
The first, your vendor.
The second, the doll because she is pretty light.
Many go for a doll that is too heavy, but this lady is less than 65lbs!
BCD

wordengine

Post by wordengine »

Congratulations! You and I are in the same shoes. I just ordered my first doll 5 days ago (same body as yours, the 156 cm C cup). I'm super excited and can't wait to hear she's shipped. I look forward to seeing pictures once your new doll arrives.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

It's better to let 20 year old females make their mistakes with someone else.

In any event one's perspective changes between 20 and 25 or so so I'd urge later 20s to be much better for becoming more serious with the opposite sex. Meanwhile dolls save a lot of unwanted children who then become traumatised when their immature parents fight and split up. Better to have children when the parents are more mature.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Rotars
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rotars »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. It's appreciated.

@hollows
The clothes for her shall all be purchased online. I cannot for the love of me go into shops to grab skimpy lady clothes! I shall properly measure her when she arrives. For now though I have bought her a band tee and super long socks.

@synthetic
That's assuring. For a moment I had sucum to the stigma and thought I was a total freak...

Cheers

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Rotars wrote:@synthetic
That's assuring. For a moment I had sucum to the stigma and thought I was a total freak...

Cheers

Nah, I suspect the only reason the majority of guys that age don't have one is most just don't have the money. There's a lot of expenses at that time in life. First you need to start providing your own housing: rent/mortgage, furniture, appliances and everything else, insurance- you need to buy everything you need all at once plus start paying to maintain it and it takes a lot or money. On top of that most people don't have a large income at that age (if any at all). Finally, a lot people go to college, which means huge debt and little or no income due to lack of time. The end result is most people are perpetually broke and indebted until they get much older.

If not for money I suspect 20's would be, by FAR, the biggest demographic on the forum. Less people are likely married at that age (yeah, yeah, I know, bring on the sexless marriage comments, but even so having a wife who's stingy with sex is still different from having nobody at all) and the need for lots of sex is often at it's most desperate and frantic.

If anyone your age thinks you're a freak they're most likely just jealous they don't have one too, even if they secretly won't even admit it to themselves.

That being said, there's no need to permanently write off girls forever. There's a trap in life that's very easy to fall into, and it's how a lot of prejudices are formed. I'll use some analogies containing unpopular sentiments that are these days not particularly widely held to so as to make the point seem more obvious.

Say you grew up in the old days in the south when things were really racist and you were black. Say your dad got beat up for talking back to a white guy, your brother got put in jail for a crime he didn't commit, and your cousin got hung by the Klan so you've come to believe white people are a bunch of devils. OR, say you live in the inner city and are white, and your parents house got repeatedly broken into, you got mugged on the street, and your sister got raped; all the perpetrators being black and now you think black people are a bunch of animals. In both scenarios, the sum total of your life experience points to a specific conclusion. In a way, people who think like that can almost hardly be faulted since that's what life has taught them- even if what they believe is obviously not true. What are you supposed to do? Take someone's word for it that everything you know is wrong? But if you're clever, you can realize that life's experiences will not necessarily teach you everything there is to learn. You can realize that people are people, some are rotten but many are ok, and everyone is their own person, regardless of what kind of grouping you assign them.

You see this kinda thing happen A LOT concerning men and women. Perhaps especially on this forum. Whether bad luck or bad decisions there are going to be guys who have a long string of terrible (sometimes REALLY terrible) experiences with women. If nothing else, odds alone dictate that it will happen to a few. And a larger percentage of them than others will find their way here- that only makes sense. However somewhere there's a girl around your age who's a total sweetheart. Maybe she's even fed up with other guys. Maybe you'll run into her sometime.

Getting a doll can really help take off a lot of stress, pressure, and desperation. Going much further, you can find a lot of happiness and contentment with them. Especially if you develop feelings for her. Even so though, that doesn't mean you have to completely shut out any other possibility. Doesn't hurt to keep your eyes open, that's all I'm saying. You might even find it easier to deal with girls when you know that, if things go south, you have a beautiful doll waiting for you at home. Or at least you will be less likely to make fairly obviously poor choices out of desperation, again, because you have a beautiful doll waiting for you at home. Keeping your options open doesn't mean you have to exercise said option. No, it's just what it is: an option. No need to take it off the table. Enjoy your doll and see where life takes you. Who knows where you'll end up?

In any case though, congradulations on the purchase! If you haven't yet, you should do some learning about TPE care and maintenence. It's a fairly extensive subject around here. There's plenty of other useful information hanging around too. This whole place is a vast library of knowledge you can scaresly find anywhere else.

Congrats!

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Hello and welcome to the Forums!! :) Also your not the youngest, Im 19 sooooo.... :whistle:
Also Congrats on your first Doll. :D
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Treehorn, totally agree it's finances. I dropped outta college, got thousands of dollars in credit card debt, living with 3 of my relatives in a little rent-house in one of the poorest parts of the US. Why ain't I sad? Cause I got dolls!

Other 20 somethings, take that example. You don't need furniture, you don't need to worry about debt, and you can rent a room in a house to avoid the ghetto's apartments. Ramen noodles and frozen pizza won't kill you either.

Everything in life is about sacrifice. What would you trade to have what you want?

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Welcome to the forums, and congratz on taking the plunge. Now comes the hardest part: waiting...

I'm a newer doll owner myself, as I've haven't even had Claire in my life for even a complete year yet. However, she has done wonders to add a little bit more of a spark to my life that wasn't there before. Just waking up in the mornings, to see her "sleeping" by my side is always enough to get me off on the right foot for the day. Saw you over on my introduction thread, Rotars. Glad to officially welcome you to the community that has taught me so much in regard to dolls. I hope it will end up being just the thing for you.

That being said, it's not all hugs and kisses. With women, you might have to put up with drama, but dolls come with their own baggage. First and foremost, obviously, she can't do anything for herself. So all the dressing, laundry, washing, makeup, etc, you have to be responsible for. But it all is well worth it. To start you off, allow me to recommend a few informative videos:

https://monamourtoujours.com/resources

Watch these, and they should give you just the springboard launch into doll ownership you should need. Further, never hesitate to ask questions here on the forums. This place is a wealth of information, and many of your fellow forum members are more than happy to steer you in the right direction.

Cheers!
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

Rotars
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rotars »

Jackietreehorn

Thanks for taking the time out to write that reply up. We are on the same page more or less though. I'm sitting on the fence for now hoping to be proven wrong. Same with my views on God.

Arokh

Claire is the most beautiful doll I have seen on here by miles! I'm jealous! Which head number does she have?

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Hi Rotars and welcome! Glad you enjoyed our thread :) Tons of good advice and friends here so let us know when your lady arrives as Anya always wants to meet new friends......She sends kisses and ......of course, a little tease :plaidskirt:
DSC00696.JPG
DSC00696.JPG (1.68 MiB) Viewed 3095 times
:glou:

Aldra

Post by Aldra »

Welcome to the forums my dude! I just bought my doll a few weeks ago and I got the shipping confirmation tonight :mrgreen: like the others have said, waiting is the hardest part. reading posts has helped a lot with passing the time and learning valuable info about taking care of your girl. I saw a beginner's guide in a word document posted on here somewhere I would post it if I knew how haha. I'm sure you can find it though or someone else might post it for ya. anywho, welcome to the family! cheers :glou:
Blessed Be

INFORMATIONS