realsexdoll.com

Tell me about your 140 CM 4'7 doll please

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

000bh1333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Tell me about your 140 CM 4'7 doll please

Post by 000bh1333 »

So I recently ordered a doll and and I assumed she would be my size. I just looked up her measurements and compared them to mine because I wanted a life like girl similar to me. Im not sure she will be able to fit my clothes anymore. Does anyone else have a 140 CM 4'7 doll? If so does she look unrealistic? Does she feel tiny? What size clothes do you buy for her? Thank you!!!

Hers:
Height: 4'7
Bra Size: 26D
Underbust: 20."
Arm Length: 20.’’
Shoulder to Shoulder: 12’’
Calf Circum: 11’’
Ankle Circum: 7’’
Thigh Circum: 16’’
Wrist Circum: 5’’
Upper Arm Circum: 7.5’’
Neck Circum: 10
Shoe Size: Women's 3 or Youth 1 1/2

MINE:
Height: 5'4
Bra Size: 32DDD
Underbust: 30’’
Arm Length: 23’’
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17’’
Calf Circum: 12’’
Ankle Circum: 8’’
Thigh Circum: 20’’
Wrist Circum: 6’’
Upper Arm Circum: 11’’
Neck Circum: 14’’
Shoe Size: Women's 7

Jamielin

Re: Tell me about your 140 CM 4'7 doll please

Post by Jamielin »

I'm 5"1 weight 133
Indigo is 140cm and the perfect size for me. Any bigger and I wouldnt be able to get the doll out of the box XD I like her cup size I believe it's K. Her small hands and feet are cute to me. She reminds me of a chick I hung around with in highschool who was a similar build.

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

Oh nevermind I double checked and shes F cup

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

Hm 145 might be better for you

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

A 140cm doll wears a girls size 8 to 10 or womens 5xs Most other "womens" sizes are ill fitting. The waist on a doll is tiny and the shoulders are small as well, while the breasts are, well, to a guy, mind boggeling! The thighs, and calves are very slender as are the arms. Cute, but not super realistic. Hope that helps. Oh, I have 2 140's from different mfgrs and they share the same traits.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I am about 6 feet tall. I have a WM 140cm D-cup girl. You can see some pics of her in the links in my signature. She's certainly short. Personally, I really like petite women. Here's the thing about her. Her SHAPE is gorgeous, mature, and ridiculously fun to explore. Her height though.... When we are laying together in bed, I don't notice that she's too short. In most of the usual sex positions, I don't notice how short she is. (In missionary it's a little harder to kiss her than it is to kiss a more normal petite real woman, but by tilting her head to the side and back a bit you can totally kiss her while you do her).

What I would recommend that you try really hard to avoid is standing her up and then standing next to her in front of a mirror. That's really the only time that I get put off a bit. Despite her mature figure, when you see yourself standing next to her, her height is kinda child-like.... Just a little bit. But enough to put me off for a bit...

Now, having said that, I never put myself in that situation anymore and I love the hell out of her otherwise. Almost all of the time now she doesn't seem tiny. Petite, not tiny...

Maybe that was more than you wanted to know, but I hope it helps.

Don't worry. A 140cm is a great starter doll. I don't regret it at all. Next time I'll buy a taller one though.

As for clothing, I generally buy girls size 10. They don't always fit, but they tend to be the closest. Stretchy material is your friend here too.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

I enjoy my 140. I'm over a foot taller than she is but I've never thought of her as tiny. She's just a shorty. At your height I doubt that will be an issue. Problem is if you go taller you don't necessarily go wider to match proportions. Feel free to check out her pics in the sig.

Everyone has their own favorite size. I search small, xs, asian small. Recently purchased 2 30D bras and they fit fine. If you get a strap reducer you could try your bras.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

000bh1333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 000bh1333 »

Jamielin wrote:I'm 5"1 weight 133
Indigo is 140cm and the perfect size for me. Any bigger and I wouldnt be able to get the doll out of the box XD I like her cup size I believe it's K. Her small hands and feet are cute to me. She reminds me of a chick I hung around with in highschool who was a similar build.
that makes me feel better! If she's super heavy I would have no luck doing anything lol. Wow those are a big cup size. :D. Do you store her or leave her out in your house?

000bh1333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 000bh1333 »

bearhunter wrote:A 140cm doll wears a girls size 8 to 10 or womens 5xs Most other "womens" sizes are ill fitting. The waist on a doll is tiny and the shoulders are small as well, while the breasts are, well, to a guy, mind boggeling! The thighs, and calves are very slender as are the arms. Cute, but not super realistic. Hope that helps. Oh, I have 2 140's from different mfgrs and they share the same traits.
Thank you! So good to know! I will get girls clothes then. Yes their breasts are :o amazing lol

Do you put any product on your doll ? I noticed the material picks up lint and hair easily

000bh1333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 000bh1333 »

Broven wrote:I am about 6 feet tall. I have a WM 140cm D-cup girl. You can see some pics of her in the links in my signature. She's certainly short. Personally, I really like petite women. Here's the thing about her. Her SHAPE is gorgeous, mature, and ridiculously fun to explore. Her height though.... When we are laying together in bed, I don't notice that she's too short. In most of the usual sex positions, I don't notice how short she is. (In missionary it's a little harder to kiss her than it is to kiss a more normal petite real woman, but by tilting her head to the side and back a bit you can totally kiss her while you do her).

What I would recommend that you try really hard to avoid is standing her up and then standing next to her in front of a mirror. That's really the only time that I get put off a bit. Despite her mature figure, when you see yourself standing next to her, her height is kinda child-like.... Just a little bit. But enough to put me off for a bit...

Now, having said that, I never put myself in that situation anymore and I love the hell out of her otherwise. Almost all of the time now she doesn't seem tiny. Petite, not tiny...

Don't worry. A 140cm is a great starter doll. I don't regret it at all. Next time I'll buy a taller one though.

As for clothing, I generally buy girls size 10. They don't always fit, but they tend to be the closest. Stretchy material is your friend here too.

Good advice! Yeah I'm probably going to compare myself to her at first and notice how tiny she is compared to me. Yikes I don't want to think of her like that . But I'm glad I can prepare myself mentally for when she comes. It does help!

do you store her away or keep her out?

000bh1333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 000bh1333 »

Broven wrote:I am about 6 feet tall. I have a WM 140cm D-cup girl. You can see some pics of her in the links in my signature. She's certainly short. Personally, I really like petite women. Here's the thing about her. Her SHAPE is gorgeous, mature, and ridiculously fun to explore. Her height though.... When we are laying together in bed, I don't notice that she's too short. In most of the usual sex positions, I don't notice how short she is. (In missionary it's a little harder to kiss her than it is to kiss a more normal petite real woman, but by tilting her head to the side and back a bit you can totally kiss her while you do her).

She's so cute!!!

000bh1333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 000bh1333 »

Urdor Izajar wrote:I enjoy my 140. I'm over a foot taller than she is but I've never thought of her as tiny. She's just a shorty. At your height I doubt that will be an issue. Problem is if you go taller you don't necessarily go wider to match proportions. Feel free to check out her pics in the sig.

Everyone has their own favorite size. I search small, xs, asian small. Recently purchased 2 30D bras and they fit fine. If you get a strap reducer you could try your bras.
Wow they look like girls I know! Very cool. Thank you, yeah I generally like petite women so hopefuky it will just seem like a petite woman. Yeah I noticed that the dolls don't normally match exactly real women measurements at least not the ones I was looking at :)

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

000bh1333 wrote: do you store her away or keep her out?
I keep her out. Most of the time she's lying in bed. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

000bh1333 wrote:
Jamielin wrote:I'm 5"1 weight 133
that makes me feel better! If she's super heavy I would have no luck doing anything lol. Wow those are a big cup size. :D. Do you store her or leave her out in your house?
She stays on my bed. I live in a studio, so I dont have many options for hiding her when my family comes over. My dad came to visit yesterday I was so nervious. I have tons of cover and pillows on my bed, so I wrapped her in blankets and he didn't notice her thankfully :whistle:

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

I have the WM140 D-cups as well. When I buy clothes for her, I always go by measurements - not size. That's because I buy most of my clothes from Wish.com, they have those tiny Asian sizes, which are much smaller than the EU or US sizes.

If you are the same size as your doll, so that you can share your clothes - that will save you a lot of money. :thumbs_up:

OK, this post didn't help you in any way, I just wanted to point out that you would save money by sharing your clothes with your doll. 8)
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

INFORMATIONS