realsexdoll.com

We Are A Couple Who Just Bought Our First TPE Doll.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

His + Hers Love Doll

We Are A Couple Who Just Bought Our First TPE Doll.

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

Hi Doll Lovers!
We are new and wanted to say hi. My husband and I stumbled across love dolls a few nights ago when we opted to watch a documentary on Netflix about love dolls. It was a documentary from 2010. After watching it, we went online to see how far the dolls have come since then. Boy were we surprised!!! We looked at each other and instantly knew this was something we wanted to do together as a couple. To spice up our love life! We woke up the next morning and bought TPE model 157 (B cup) Eastern Red Head from Sexy Real Sex Dolls. We’re like two kids waiting for Christmas morning. Excited beyond belief.
I think this will really be a positive thing for our relationship. Luckily we are very open and very trusting with each other and “Kimber” is going to add a lot of spice to our love life. We have gone through a lot of thoughts and feelings about it. We wonder what it’s going to be like. We’ve asked ourselves and each other if there’s anything “off limits” with the doll. Basically we are just trying to navigate how all of this is going to be. We expect at first it’ll probably be pretty awkward.
Just wanted to hear from other brand new doll owners and especially couples who have ventured into this TOGETHER . Or, any advice from experienced doll owners is appreciated as well.
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: We Are A Couple Who Just Bought Our First TPE Doll.

Post by Slew »

Hi again H+H, I imagine that was the Guys And Dolls documentary.. great stuff and has brought a lot of our members here.

There are a few other couples here, and I'm sure you'll run into them soon. Have fun, and read all you can so you're prepared when your new lady gets home.

Here's something on lifting and carrying a doll:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=77656

And some TPE care and maintenance:
viewtopic.php?f=227&t=88739

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi and WELCOME!

So many guys here have to keep their dolls hidden from wives hopefully you'll be inspiration to many and in particular to many wives. Dolls are not a threat to wives, rather the reverse.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Hi His n Hers,

Welcome to TDF. We’re a couple, too (I'm the guy and usually the one on TDF). We got into dolls the same way you did. We saw a documentary on TV, then a couple videos online. We thought they still cost big bucks, but saw some online for under $2k. We thought of fun things we could do with her together, shopped around and ended up getting a 163cm we’ve named Kitty. When Kitty came, she couldn’t believe how lifelike she is.

Kitty is an extension of our fun lives, not a replacement for anything. Kitty has her own bedroom and doesn’t sleep with us, so we still have our private time. It’s great having a woman involved because she knows lots about makeup, wigs, clothes, shoes, etc. Speaking of shoes, that’s one part that’s kind of funny. She loves shoes and whenever we get shoes for Kitty, she wishes they were her size so they could share! This week, I dressed up Kitty in a sexy dress and CFM heels and put her in an arm chair in her room. She came home and got her a choker that matched her outfit and thought a different color lipstick would match better. So she picked some out, put it on her and it looks great. Just little fun things we do with her (plus other fun things :lol: ). Have fun!
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

His + Hers Love Doll

Thank you everyone!!! How exciting to be here and super great to see another couple! Although my husband lurks when he has time, I’m typically the one who posts.
Thank you for the great links. Keep the posts coming!

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hey His+Hers, welcome to TDF :D

Great to have a couple here :multi: :multi: Have a great time! :glou:

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Hello HHLD, WELCOME!!! tongue-O-matic and I have been here for quite sometime now. My story is around here somewhere and then some. :wink: I'm glad to see you here and as a couple that is great. We love our girls. TDF is a great place to be and this community is very welcoming and generous with their knowledge and support. Our story in short is, that I initially wanted Lexi and he granted my wish. Of course he was all for it because who wouldn't be right?! :) Anyway we do lots of photo shoots and contests on here. And I'm sure you will find, as we did, there is way more to the Dolls and doll world than just sex. It is therapy, companionship, love, sex, understanding, couple interaction,etc. We learned even more about us, just having this wonderful world and people on here and of course the girls. We have been together over 27 years and will be til we die. The girls are part of us, not taking over but part of us. We still have our time too and so we have different chapters and lives if you will, all wrapped in one. Hope that made sense. I will look forward to seeing your lovely when she arrives. :glou: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

People only keep secrets and hide things if the relationship is unhealthy.

I don't 'share' my doll as a couple, but I have one myself. The bf is cool with Jeff and helps me with him from time to time. Dolls can be quite heavy and awkward, but the two of you should be able to handle one together with little struggle.

Some wives get replaced by dolls, so that happens from time to time. I'd say if you are already into sharing your partner, you will be fine.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I am SO thrilled for you two! This is SO cool!! Besides threesomes, it may be fun to put Kitty in a provocative pose to watch you both (a total turn on).
Congrats, and welcome to the family!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Hello and welcome to the amazing world of TPE companionship.

One thing I may add is these TPE doll's love vasoline petroleum jelly on the genitals area , arm pits , knee's and elbows once a month at least and baby oil all over the body about 2 or 3 times a month. Keeps them like brand new or even better.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

His + Hers Love Doll

Wow! Thank you again for all the kind words, everyone. The doll world definitely has us all consumed right now!

INFORMATIONS