realsexdoll.com

Thank you for your welcome - Looking to speak with a mod

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Lenus
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Thank you for your welcome - Looking to speak with a mod

Post by Lenus »

I have been lurking on this forum since 2016, but started to post today. My interest started about four and half years ago with Fleshlight, then gradually transitioning to onaholes, and moving on to onahips. Sooner or later, I realized I wanted a full sized doll.

On this journey, I purchased my toys and have made many mistakes, but also have learned from them. These mistakes led me to realize what I prefer in a toy and what I should look for in future toys.

The reason for posting this today is that I am giving away a few of my onahips & onaholes that I recently bought in September 2017. Some time in the near future, as soon as I reached my post requirement and am able to PM a moderator, I like to post a FREE holiday giveaway giving away my Nawahime onahip, Julia+ onahole, and Acme Hole Tsukasa Aoi onahole.

More information will provided in another thread as soon as I am able to contact a moderator, but the general idea is to host a funny GIF contest and then I will choose one winner for each item. I will paid all shipping charges (UPS Ground) and other fees. Other terms and conditions will be listed in that specific thread, but for now thank you for your welcome.
Hips I owned so far:
Nawahime Hip - Toydemon
Meiki Extreme Hip - Toydemon
Meiki Pure Hip - Toydemon
Puni Ana DX Hard - NLS
Puni Fuwa Mocchi 2000 - NLS
The Athlete - NLS
Puni Ana SPDX - Toydemon
Fuck Me Silly Petite - Amazon

Handhelds I owned so far:
I have owned over 30 handhelds/onaholes ranging from Fleshlights, Toyhearts, NPG, etc. When I have more time, I will list them all.

Electronic products I owned so far:
Vorze - NLS
Realtouch - Discontinued

***Feel free to send me a PM to discuss about onahips, onaholes, and anything toy related***

INFORMATIONS