realsexdoll.com

Feeling Lonely

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Maiz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Feeling Lonely

Post by Maiz »

Hello to you all at The Doll Forum!

I have been lurking since last year and slowly became curious about Love dolls over this time. At first I thought that buying what would be a full sized person just for sex was ridiculous! Then I saw some mini dolls. "Wow" I thought, "They look...cute." I thought about buying them just to satisfy a growing curiosity. Then I started to look at dolls above 80cm because so many people were talking about them and having good experiences. 100 to 130cm dolls looked Gorgeous. I searched around and observed the models, "They look... good."

This is what started my genuine search. I no longer looked primarily at "dolls" but rather full figured plastic women. I was overcome with mixed feelings about them, I thought about it over and over for weeks. I realized just how lonely I am, I realized just how infatuated I became, the drive to buy a woman for myself. "They look... real." I tried to heed the advice from many forum posts about weight, and the clumsiness of storing a doll and I fully understood the complaints when in my "doll" phase.

But it's different now.

I want an experience, the feeling of cuddling with another, kissing and hugging with passion. "It's weird" I keep thinking, but I just want to love them. Sex of course is a plus.

I've chosen a doll that I would like, but I think it's good that I don't have the money to buy her. It will take at least a year for me to gather the money to afford this, which will give me a good amount of time to think it over. I hope I can absorb some more knowledge from fellow members of this forum and their experiences.

Heres to a year of love!

:glou:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Feeling Lonely

Post by Slew »

Welcome to the forum Maiz.

You're not alone. Many are on the fence for a while before jumping over it. Have fun researching.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Dolls are amazing to help out with loneliness. Just simply being there for you just makes everything that bit better. And having someone to hold while you sleep.....best money i have ever spent. I only regret not getting one sooner

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Greetings and WELCOME!

When my wife's not around I really don't sleep at all well and a doll in the bed makes all the difference to my quality of sleep.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hey warm welcome Maiz!

You will find all your answers here, this community is by far the friendlier one around ... And i browse forums a lot!!!

Do not hesitate to pm me if you are not able to find answers you are looking for.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Welcome, Maiz. Since you've been lurking around the forum, hopefully you know that you are not alone. Your situation seems similar to mine: my wife left me 2 years ago and I had given up on any more relationships with human women, but missed that intimacy. I lurked here for over a year until I had the finances to get a doll which happened finally about 9 weeks ago when my 130 cm doll, Luna, came into my life and everything changed. I'm so happy now that I have her and have rediscovered love, and I wish you the same.

Be patient, continue to learn about folls, and I know your transition into doll life will be smooth and wonderful!

GDP2000

Post by GDP2000 »

I know exactly how you feel with loneliness. Took me years before I finally decided to go with a doll and it took a few more for me to research and find the one that fit my needs. Take your time and have fun :)
Maintenance and repair log for 130cm Anime fabric doll

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95439

Skeleton and Layer Breakdown

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=120019

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

These Beautiful Dolls can definitely be a way of holding off the Loneliness Blues...They have contributed to my Life in ways I probably don't even know...

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Heres a thread i started renently to give people a place to wright about how they came to have a doll in their lives. Loneliness is definitely something that these girls and guys help us out with

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=93053

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Maiz wrote:Heres to a year of love!
I'll drink to that! Great introduction too, Maiz. I'm wishing you the best in this journey.
:glou:

Anna Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Anna Marie »

You know, us girls are good at all kinds of things, but we are best at making our men feel loved and wanted. That year will go by before you know it! :)

XOXO
Anna Marie
XOXOXO Anna Marie

A naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says: I suppose you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

For right now you should spend $40 on a dakimukari.

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Welcome to the forum Maiz. A doll can definitely give you what you seek, if you want. You will get exactly what you put into the "relationship" with your doll. With lots of love, imagination, and a little creativity doll ownership can blossom into an amazing experience; it can become a living fantasy, an illusion of companionship that is second to none. Do i know its not real? Yes. However, I would not trade it for anything.

Good Luck.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Maiz, are you by chance a young fellah? Not trying to lay any discrimination on ya, just trying to get a feel of where your coming from. I remember as a young man having limited finances, like just enough to get by, and also not having RG's and the loneliness, and other emotions, but I fought thru those issues and had relationships with good and bad women. Okay, old guy talkin here, but I wouldn't change a thing, good and bad. Now that I am an "old dude" the doll thing makes a lot of sense, but ya ought to know the truth. Dolls are a little like the terminator, they don't eat, sleep, get warm, talk, have remorse, fear, or any emotions what so ever. They Are super cute, sexy, willing, and a nice work out to clean, dress, pose, or just move around the house. It is a pretty one sided affair, but if that what you are looking for, keep looking here at TDF and other places, and choose wisely. Oh, most of all, Dolls can be addictive, like any hobby. My first is 2 weeks old, and the 3rd doll is shipping tomorrow. Yah, its a pleasant hobby! :lol:
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

LOL dont let older owners talk you out of getting a doll if thats what you want. Im 19, have had a doll for almost a year and she has brought me a great amount of joy, happiness, and companionship. Definitely worth it. Just saying XD
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

INFORMATIONS