realsexdoll.com

Hello, in New Jersey

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

MarcinNJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello, in New Jersey

Post by MarcinNJ »

I'm Mac and I am just starting to investigate a doll.
My wife and I have a nearly sexless marriage since her lust sort of died out as part of the "change of life"/

We love each other and have lots of adventure outside the bedroom, and I'm not looking to hurt her.

So no girlfriends, and the possible STD's that could mean...
And while we are starting to talk about this, I am starting to learn.

That does mean I am looking for a sex doll, not an actual companion.
I know this is not the way many here go, as my doll will likely "live" in a body bag in a closet except when brought out for my pleasure. And I do see that happening multiple times per week.

I hope you can see past my rather narrow point of view and help me where I need to learn.

Marc

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Hello, in New Jersey

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Mac, as I've already given you the welcome threads there's no need for it again here.

If you are considering stashing her away often then one of the larger heavier dolls may not be suitable. There have been import problems with smaller dolls, depending on size and especially in relation to smaller breast sizes. Dolls which could be considered child like.
I think silicone dolls tend to be lighter than TPE due to the fact that they have foam cores beneath the silicone however they are usually more expensive.
Lightest of all are the fabric dolls, the DS Ex-lite and the Teddy Babes. If I've missed any someone will point it out.
There is a thread covering the true weight of dolls as weighed by owners as opposed to advertised weight https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=76649 so if you find one you like you might want to check the weight. I would usually recommend sticking to around 30kg if you are reasonably fit. There are a lot of dolls around this weight range.
Take a look through some of the threads here to see if one jumps out at you and then take a look through our list of Doll Vendors https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=210 to find one in your country. There are advantages to buying through a TDF approved vendor.
Enjoy searching and I'm sure lots of members here will assist you.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

MarcinNJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Hello, in New Jersey

Post by MarcinNJ »

Mondoon,

Well, this is a case of "life sux to be me" as far as weight and such.
My wife would flip if I brought in a 100 cm doll, as it looks so much like a child-size.

So, I'm looking at getting a doll which is everything I want including the sex moans.

It wouldn't be the first time I'm dragging about heavy gear. I have a whole wagon for my electronics when I attend music events. I get stares when I cross hotel lobbies hauling it alone with the mic stands poking out...LOL

Marc

INFORMATIONS