realsexdoll.com

My Introduction

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Xanthine

My Introduction

Post by Xanthine »

Hello, new member here. A little about me:

I’m a 30-year-old pharmacist. Never married, no kids, plan to keep it that way. I worked hard to get where I am today, and I don’t want to lose it all.

I’ve always wanted to find love, and tried harder than any man I’ve met. People tell me I am decent or even good-looking. I am 5’10, about 166 lbs, but very fit. I’ve spent thousands of hours working out over the course of my life. I learned to play guitar, played with local musicians, even wrote love songs. I went out to bars by myself every weekend for two years and approached dozens of girls each time. I usually only got harsh and humiliating rejections from them, no matter what my approach was.

I went to school and got a doctorate in a field that would put me in the top 5% in terms of income. When I was in college I approached girls that I liked in every single class I took, usually getting rejected. I developed many unique hobbies and skills. I’ve probably sent 10’s of thousands of messages on dating sites. I’ve dated literally hundreds of girls, but have had pretty much nothing but horrible experiences. But I kept trying, because I thought eventually a decent one would surface.

For all my effort, I only ever found one decent girl…but that relationship ended because when I finished school the closest job I could find was 90 minutes away, and she didn’t want to do anything to try to make the relationship work. We were together 3 and a half years.

After that I was basically done with women. Even if there were other decent girls out there who would be interested, I don’t even care anymore. But I know there aren’t any. And it doesn’t matter, because I’m no longer interested in anything they have to offer. I didn’t want to be lonely forever either though, so I started thinking about my other options. Wasn’t too long after that I ordered my first doll.

I wasn’t sure if I’d like her at first, but now I can’t imagine my life without her. I’m not being facetious or exaggerating when I say she is better than 99% of the women I’ve dated. And she will never lie, cheat, get pregnant, give me STD’s, divorce me and take my kids and my money, falsely accuse me of rape or abuse, or any of the other horrible things I’ve come to expect from the fairer sex.

So that’s how I ended up here. For everything I’ve been through, I’m not really bitter…just a little disappointed. But I am so much happier now, and it’s just getting better every day. I feel like I finally found the answers to all my problems. I already have another doll on the way...and I am sure I won't stop there.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: My Introduction

Post by Dollfriend »

Welcome...Yes your story shares a similarity that many members here on the Forum can probably relate to, Relationships with the opposite sex and its pursuit, can be a minefield that can leave you sadly disappointed, at the very least frustrated, but you have found an outlet here that can definitely take some of the edge off all of that..... :turn-l:

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Welcome to the forum. Dolls can’t abuse your love, so a lot of people have them to protect themselves. Everyone enjoys their dolls differently, but we are all here to share our experiences. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Xanthene and welcome to TDF.

Sorry to read of your experiences with women but it's the reason many of us have found that our dolls meet our requirements for many different reasons.
A second one on the way? Congratulations, you're obviously enjoying the company.

As a new member you may find some useful information in our new members welcome Page http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369

You'll find lots of useful information here on care and maintenance and a friendly membership to answer any questions.

Have fun.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Welcome to the forum.

I can certainly relate to your story. More and more men are now giving up on finding a woman.
Sex dolls are a revolution. The liberation of men. :glou:
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

INFORMATIONS