realsexdoll.com

My First Post

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Unreal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My First Post

Post by Unreal »

I am a newbie. This is my first post. Actually, I was lurking on The Doll Forum a couple of years ago when I bought my doll. It was a great help to find out which dealers were legitimate, to avoid being scammed, and to get other people's opinions of various dolls.

I am back to The Doll Forum now for a different reason. I am too old for a commercially made doll. I have ED, even with the drugs available. And she is too heavy. I am back here to find her a new home.

Since I must send several posts before I can make my sales pitch, I am planning a series of posts on my experience with dolls and my thoughts on the subject, including why I call myself "Unreal."

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: My First Post

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum unreal! Sorry to hear about your problems.
But a doll that is too heavy will definitely make things worse. Hopefully you won't give up on dolls completely and are able to find one that will be a better option. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Unreal wrote:I am a newbie. This is my first post. Actually, I was lurking on The Doll Forum a couple of years ago when I bought my doll. It was a great help to find out which dealers were legitimate, to avoid being scammed, and to get other people's opinions of various dolls.

I am back to The Doll Forum now for a different reason. I am too old for a commercially made doll. I have ED, even with the drugs available. And she is too heavy. I am back here to find her a new home.

Since I must send several posts before I can make my sales pitch, I am planning a series of posts on my experience with dolls and my thoughts on the subject, including why I call myself "Unreal."

D Welcome Unreal, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

You may want to consider Ex light options from DS dolls, Teddy babes(or simmilar fabric doll) or some of the top shelf air babes.

Once you have 5 posts, feel free to list her here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=128 using guidence provided here

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60349

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Unreal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Unreal »

I checked out DS Dolls - didn't find "extra light."

Still introducing myself. I don't usually talk about sexual things with other men. I once made the mistake of telling a friend that I masturbated. The next thing I knew, I was being ridiculed by 5 men, each of whom had a beautiful wife, which made it even more cruel. So I don't discuss things like that with men, even when being directly asked the question. I am encouraged by The Doll Forum because you have rules against ridiculing other members.

One of the first questions my psychiatrist asked me, years ago, was "Do you masturbate?" I assumed he was only asking me a factual question. It took me 50 years to realize that he was asking me the question to see if he could count on me to tell him the truth. All men masturbate, at least all of them who have sexual desires. Later on, I confessed that I was masturbating using a board to simulate a human pelvis. He said, "If you market that, you could make a fortune."

So people have caught on to the idea that there is a huge market for simulated female bodies. I was immediately interested the first time I saw an ad for a blow-up doll, around 1975. I bought a few blow-up dolls, and then decided that I could have a better experience if I made a doll. So I made a doll, and enjoyed her for many years, until I lost my hardness.

I am sure that there are many old men like myself who have ED but still have a desire for sex. My female partner lost interest in sex years ago. Because I have ED, I am no longer attractive in that way to real females. So a doll is ideal.

I bought a fine doll from Real Love Sex Dolls, but could not enjoy this doll because of my ED. Also the weight was difficult to cope with at my age.

So I want to find this doll a new home, and again I am working on building a doll that will satisfy my needs.

I am saying this mostly for the benefit of the doll manufacturers. Sure, there are plenty of young and healthy young men who will enjoy the dolls on the market, but there are also millions of older men whose female partners have lost their interest in sex. Can you make a doll that is easier to penetrate? easier to lift? can be used by a man with a large belly? I will share with you my ideas if you are interested. I would much rather have a doll made by professionals.

That's why I came up with the name "Unreal." A doll can give a better sexual experience if she is not anatomically correct. We are already unreal just with the idea of a doll, and with cartoon faces, and with huge boobs. We can extend that idea to all parts of the anatomy, not only the way it is shaped, but also the way it bends, or feels.

Thanks for your replies to my original post -

dollbeauty515
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollbeauty515 »

Link to the ex-lite on their website. https://www.dsdoll.us/store/litedoll

A quote from one of their pages for the ex-lite to give you an idea on weight.

"Together this brings the weight down to less than 8 kg, so making the figure easier to carry and move."

Good luck, and don't give up.

Sell the heavy one you cannot handle and use the money for one that you can :D :D :D

Good luck.

Unreal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Unreal »

Thanks for the information on the ex-lite doll.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

ED is a insidious medical condition that really hurts men. Its our version of breast cancer. (trolls, stop - I know the differences). I'm just saying - it hurts men in a way that is very personal and fundamentally alters our image about ourselves.

Have you tried using a ED Penis Pump?

Hmm .. maybe a doll that has a built-in continuous penis pump would be good for older men with ED. As robotics and sex dolls become more and more co-joined, that might be an upgrade/option that manufacturers could invent.

Unreal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Unreal »

I have been away for a year - other things to do. Actually, my next subject was going to be the social disapproval of having any sex outside social norms. We have LGBTQ. We need LGBTQD. Homosexuals have been murdered. My state is trying to pass laws to restrict sexual identities. I am totally in secret with my desire for sex dolls, except for telling my partner. I have bad dreams about coming home and finding my sex doll in the front yard. I have a problem with this. I am wondering what the social repercussions would be of coming out of the closet on this. Would anybody like to share their experience or philosophy on this?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

You, may find these links of some use:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=106918

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=106820

Also, welcome back to the forum :)

Unreal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster